Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

For A Relationship To Work, There Must Be An Alpha. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For A Relationship To Work, There Must Be An Alpha. (488 Views)

How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? / Characteristics Of An Alpha Male...(the Ladies Man) / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For A Relationship To Work, There Must Be An Alpha. by PureWays(m): 6:33pm On May 04, 2015
A woman once said: "Behind every alpha woman", "lies a better man".
However, I believe this statement doesn't in anyway make the man a wussy, it simply mean the man is strong enough to handle such woman. But the quetion is: Will the man be able to bend to the woman's rules?

Mutual support is necessary in a ralationship but there should be a person driving the ship to complete it, it is as simple as that. No matter how you try to be civilized about it, there will always be a time when the Alpha will need to reveal him/herself...

I've seen relationships break up just because the two parties are trying to be the one "calling the shots" lol, which can't just work.

What do you think? Do you agree with me or you believe relationships should be all about "Mutual support"?
Re: For A Relationship To Work, There Must Be An Alpha. by dnacrystal: 7:18pm On May 04, 2015
I think that one person can not always be the alpha because human weaknesses are bound to show up in both partners at different times, irrespective of gender.

I think that in a successful relationship, both partners take turns at being the alpha one, depending on the situation, when the weakness of one of them is manifesting.
That's why one should choose a partner that can be strong where he/she is weak.
You may call that mutual support too.

Op I hope you didn't intend for this thread to be a gender war[s]I think that one person can not always be the alpha because human weaknesses are bound to show up in both partners at different times, irrespective of gender.

I think that in a successful relationship, both partners take turns at being the alpha one, depending on the situation, when the weakness of one of them is manifesting.

Op I hope you didn't intend for this thread to be a gender war[/s]
Re: For A Relationship To Work, There Must Be An Alpha. by PureWays(m): 8:08pm On May 04, 2015
dnacrystal:
I think that one person can not always be the alpha because human weaknesses are bound to show up in both partners at different times, irrespective of gender.

Op I hope you didn't intend for this thread to be a gender war[s]I think that one person can not always be the alpha because human weaknesses are bound to show up in both partners at different times, irrespective of gender.

Op I hope you didn't intend for this thread to be a gender war[/s]
I don't intend to make it a gender war...

Nice one btw.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Younger Guys Be Confident In Dating Older Women - Check Out The Article / See The Snake An Undergraduate Killed & Ate In His Hostel / What Do U Hv 2 Say About Dis Traditionz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.