Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,935 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:28 AM

His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman (2089 Views)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by MrCork: 7:51pm On May 06, 2015
Crowny11:

rubbish.

^^ village girls r usualy very agresive! undecided
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by MrCork: 8:28pm On May 06, 2015
Crowny11:

rubbish.

...hav u been to London?..nope..so show respect to a Londoner!! undecided
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Omotayor123(f): 8:36pm On May 06, 2015
dnacrystal:
Lol My dad claims he had his first girlfriend at age 32 and she was my mum
Ur Dad tried But Wait oooo.....
I guess he was a Virgin den
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Omotayor123(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2015
richidinho:

My dad claims he use to come first in class

The day I found one of his result, he claimed that's the only year he fail
U just Made me laugh.... Lol
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 06, 2015
FLAWLES:
...(They brought a lady for him and his married nw:wit kids)

dat part got me high
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by FLAWLES(f): 5:11am On May 07, 2015
6ty6ix:

dat part got me high
.it happenz oo
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by showafrica(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2015
dnacrystal:
Lol
My dad claims he had his first girlfriend at age 32 and she was my mum

lie lie, ask him abt education now, he would say he always take the first position.
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by loomer: 6:25am On May 07, 2015
Not everyone can talk to a woman na, it took me a long while before I could, but now I am a champion
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by dnacrystal: 11:05am On May 07, 2015
richidinho:

My dad claims he use to come first in class

The day I found one of his result, he claimed that's the only year he fail
They all always claim that they topped their classes. Then who came last lol
Re: His Mom Is Concerned because She Hasn't Seen Him Talking To A Woman by Crowny11(f): 11:10am On May 07, 2015
Yomieluv:
do we look like doctor here,ask your brother if he's OK,abi we look like your brother?

then must u reply if u r not interested?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When Ladies Play Hard To Get / For Safe Boobs, Butt And Hips Enlagement...no Side Effect... Call Us. / I'm Deeply In Love With Buhari's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.