Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. (40845 Views)

Why Do Girls Like Bad Guys? / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / 10 Reasons Women Stick With Men That Beat Them... No 9 Will shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by gentlesoulx(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
habaa orijin.....he is nt a 2go graduate yet
He jst opened it

Kwencypresh, u look very familiar. I might b mistaking though cos am jst seein ur side view alone. Check me out to kw if am correct.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by KingTom(m): 10:30am On May 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why you dey do her like this na. grin
Na my long tike padi na, I just dey pull her legs grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by KingTom(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga, na bad guy things sure pass ooo maaa no lie you
Na so na, Ladies love bad boys cool
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by kwencypresh(f): 10:40am On May 05, 2015
victor rite?
gentlesoulx:

Kwencypresh, u look very familiar. I might b mistaking though cos am jst seein ur side view alone. Check me out to kw if am correct.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by brytandre(m): 10:40am On May 05, 2015
When some peeps here the word "bad guys"...they paint picture of a "wasted-but-redeemable-fellow"(weed smoking, a** stalking, gun-blazing....)

My take on the bad guys are the brains, the enlightened genius......the "do-little-but-easy" woman getter.......the calm and calculated fellow. So why won't a girl fall for a guy like this? As for the wasted type, they'll have to do a lot of convincing just to see a girl's underwear....... #MyCandidOpinion

10 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Uchesis: 11:10am On May 05, 2015
missclasssy:
Op, nice list but I don't agree with your first three points. Let me explain.

You said women are attracted to bad boys because they feel they can fix them.
Well just like you stated In the subsequent points, ladies have an allure for their characters and their life style.
I don't believe ladies want them to change. They like them the way they are.

You also said the law of attraction is a key factor as to why girls are attracted to bad guys.
So I throw this question, what if it's a bad girl that's attracted to a bad guy? Does the law of attraction still hold? The answer is No. This puts to null your claim.

Finally you said girls are attracted to bad guys because they can't predict what he is thinking, or what his next move is.
Well contrary to your presumption, I believe "bad guys" are more predictable than the "good guys" who are more quiet.
It's the quiet, "good" guy who hardly talks that has the aura of mystery around them.
Exactly my point.
When i was in sec sch i was so quiet n shy. I can sit with girls and not say a single word. One day i askd a gal in class 4 pen, omo see d way she rush collect her pen frm her frnd and gave me, smiling happily. I fear dat day. Lol. But now i don turn badooo.

In a nutshell, Girls find quiet guys more unpredictable and mysterious.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Beesluv: 3:06am On May 06, 2015
Kwikwkwi unlike charges attract

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Nobody: 3:16am On May 06, 2015
For the last time

GIRLS love bad BOYS and 

WOMEN love MEN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by gentlesoulx(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2015
kwencypresh:
victor rite?

No ,its chuks, i tot ur name is ij
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by kwencypresh(f): 8:44am On May 06, 2015
nah
gentlesoulx:

No ,its chuks, i tot ur name is ij
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by gentlesoulx(m): 1:11pm On May 06, 2015
kwencypresh:
nah

but u look familiar though, mayb dats ur twin.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by richidinho(m): 1:20pm On May 06, 2015
gentlesoulx:
Op nice effort.

Am new on NL ,I don't kw hw to create a tread, someone shd pls direct me on hw to go abt it.

Ping me a 200bucks of mtn....7FF4D753

I will gladly send a template to u
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by gentlesoulx(m): 3:48pm On May 06, 2015
richidinho:

Ping me a 200bucks of mtn....7FF4D753

u r a true nigerian, always looking for every little opportunity to na a quick buck......... What happened to helping pple

I will gladly send a template to u
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by loomer: 9:07am On Jun 14, 2015
In other words, women get fish brain.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Aminat508(f): 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
Orijin101:
[size=15pt]Qualities of us bad guys:

-we will lash you
-lash your friend
-lash your friend's friend
-lash your friend's friend's friend

infact! we bad guys rock cool
[/size]
Nawaoooo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by cvibe2: 9:08am On Jun 14, 2015
@ OP,

That title should be girls and not women. After a while, when the girls become women, they get tired of such.

There is absolutely no reason why you should not want a great life.

You are totally awesome. Your friends always tell you what a great catch you are. But you have a problem. You’re still single. Not only are you single, you can’t see any good reason why you’re single.

All the bad boys and naughty girls are hooking up and getting married, and here you are: smart, working class, busy professional, relatively drama-free, and alone at night. Again!.

Whenever you’re out in public, you see all the couples or married people, and wonder how and where they met up, and what was said to get the ball rolling.

Now let’s look at it another way…

Imagine yourself having more people romantically interested in you. Imagine that special someone writing you back, accepting your offer of a first date, becoming your partner.

Sound good?

www.OnlyWorkingClass.com

Marry right and live a good life!

The premium dating site for working class singles, busy professionals and successful business people.

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by loomer: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2015
Orijin101:

-we will lash you
-lash your friend

[/size]

For ur mind u bad?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by younghartz(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2015
iceberylin:
Seen this like 1999times
make it 2000 grin
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
very stupid post.

small girls love bad boys just the way virgin boys droll over bad girls with skimpy cloths on.

Women love men that are confident and composed. Gentle and knows her through n through .

the bad boy picture you posted are just bad boys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
very stupid post.

small girls love bad boys just the way virgin boys droll over bad girls with skimpy cloths on.

Women love men that are confident and composed. Gentle and knows her through n through .

the bad boy picture you posted are just bastards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by mrwonlasewonie: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
This thread should be titled deluded men's association and what is it even looking for in family section sef

teenage children rants undecided

I'll do the needful now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by xynerise: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2015
The same ladies that love bad guys still don't know the difference between good and bad guys because they will still cry and say "All guys are the same"

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Heroic(m): 9:17am On Jun 14, 2015
coolWhen it comes to dating, bad guys rock because good guys aint no fun. But those gals still know that bad guys are not for marriage.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2015
Please OP, you contradicted your points massively hence rendering it useless.

Good guys have only a girl in their life?
Bad guys have many girls fighting for them?.

Sorry to say, if good guys actually wanted many girls, would that still make them a good guy? The answer is NO.
It's their choice that they want only a girl in their life hence settling with one; otherwise, will qualify them as a bad guy.

Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by shamecurls(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2015
gentlesoulx:
Op nice effort.

Am new on NL ,I don't kw hw to create a tread, someone shd pls direct me on hw to go abt it.

Go to a GT bank and buy Nairaland scratch card.
Put the scratch card in an envelop together with your WAEC result, Birth certificate, Police affidavit, medical report and a letter clearly stating what you want to post on Nairaland.

Forwarding address is

122, Idewu Street Ajegunle

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 14, 2015
*yawns*. I don't like "bad guys", most so called bad guys are still tryna grow up, that's why they're the way they are. KMT! Not interested!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by chigoizie7(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Orijin101:

-we will lash you
-lash your friend

[/size]

+ ur sisters nd cousins

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2015
shachris:
very stupid post.

the bad boy picture you posted are just bastards

Well said.
A gentleman always has my vote! smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2015
...Birds of a feather flock together. Guess we stl hv gud gals dat can decipher btw gud and bad.
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2015
Bad guy?
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by mrbillz(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2015
Reppin very good bad guy...
Re: 10 Reasons Women Like Bad Guys.. by mrwonlasewonie: 9:24am On Jun 14, 2015
Don't mind them

speaking about bandwagon effect

I don't understand why teenagers and loafers should be around family section. Romance section no contain them again

Anyway since they've decided to move to family section they had better be mindful of their utterances because any stoopeed talk will be deleted undecided
Nneka123:
Even the ones that are not bad guys here or close to it, claiming to be one grin oh yeah! boost your ego.

Back to the topic, at Number 1, if i like a bad guy, why would i want to change him? i totally like him bad, just like that. cool

Number 3, i don't go snooping or wondering what he might be thinking grin

Number 5 and 8 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.