Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" (642 Views)

When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / What Is The Best Reply To A Girl That Tells You You're Cute? / What Will You Do When Someone Tells You This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by mamagee3(f): 5:58pm On May 05, 2015
What does it mean when a man tells a woman that she's not a threat to anyone that she knows?

And is that an insult?
Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
Hmm, first I need to know d circumstance surrounding d utterance of dat statement.
Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by chimerase2: 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
Morale pls? angry
Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 05, 2015
mamagee3:
What does it mean when a man tells a woman that she's not a threat to anyone that she knows?
It probably mean she is harmless. My thought though.
And is that an insult?

Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 05, 2015
Okay am coming. .
Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by SleekyP(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2015
mamagee3:

And is that an insult?

risk free wink
Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by ginawest(f): 6:07pm On May 05, 2015
to me,I c it as an insult..he z only trying to say m nobody

1 Like

Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by ammyluv2002(f): 6:30pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
to me,I c it as an insult..he z only trying to say m nobody
Seconded
Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by jmoore(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2015
It means you are not a terrorist.
Re: When Someone Tells You, "You're Not A Threat To Anyone That I Know?" by Strongfaze(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2015
Was that uttered in Nigeria, America or in Nepal?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help My Girl Friend Parents Refuse To Approve Our Marriage / Am Tempt By Dis London Girls / Is It Allowed To Date Someone In The Office In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.