Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,829 members, 7,862,729 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Adam Ate The Apple Again ! Men Will NEVER Learn ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adam Ate The Apple Again ! Men Will NEVER Learn ! (589 Views)

Ladies, When Will You Learn That Already Made Men Will Never Respect You? / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Boys Will Never Learn! !! Kai, I Pity My Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adam Ate The Apple Again ! Men Will NEVER Learn ! by demmygold15: 10:51pm On May 05, 2015
A woman and a man are involved in a car
accident. It's a bad one, caused by the woman's
reckless driving. Both of their cars are demolished but
amazingly neither of them are hurt. After they crawl out of ... cars, the woman
says; “So, you're a man. That's interesting. I'm
a woman. Wow, just look at our cars! There's
nothing left, but fortunately we are
unhurt. This must be a sign from God that we
should meet and be friends and live
together in peace for the rest of our
days." The man replied," I agree with you
completely. This must be a sign from
God! The woman continued, "And look at this,
here's another miracle. My car is completely damaged, but this
bottle of wine didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this wine
and celebrate our good fortune." Then
she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement,
opens it, drinks half the bottle and then
hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, immediately
puts the cap back on, and hands it back
to the man. The man asks, "Aren't you having any?" She replies, "Nah. I think I'll just wait for
the police to come and collect their
evidence."
(drunk driver offence)
Adam ate the apple again ! Men will NEVER learn !
Women will Never change!!!
Re: Adam Ate The Apple Again ! Men Will NEVER Learn ! by YUNGLURD(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2015
Wuts the title of the movie?
Re: Adam Ate The Apple Again ! Men Will NEVER Learn ! by kingolovich(m): 11:01pm On May 05, 2015
Did ur parents meet like this? (I'm sorry though)
Re: Adam Ate The Apple Again ! Men Will NEVER Learn ! by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
Goat.

Someone drank wine and you're calling it apple. E be like say cataract dey your eye.
Re: Adam Ate The Apple Again ! Men Will NEVER Learn ! by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:16pm On May 05, 2015
Imagination or...?

(1) (Reply)

A MUST SEE: 72 Countries On Earth Where Homosexuality Is Illegal / Why Are Girls So Obsessed With Guys? / Lover Boy Who Dated 17 Women At The Same Time Has Just Been Arrested For Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.