Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari (44919 Views)

Stop Expecting Too Much From Buhari, Pray For Him – APGA Chieftain Pleads / Nigerians expecting too much from Buhari – DFID / RE: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Buhari-who Removed The Thread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2015
ApexTitan:

Ban generators? May you never get into a position of power abeg. What kind of suggestion is that?
grin...guy...you do know genrator sales is one of the banes behind why electricity supply and generation is epileptic.... cheesy....
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:02am On May 06, 2015
I just wanna comment on Buhari's thread. Good morning sir..
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by millionaireman: 8:03am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Who would have thought that the Otuoke drunk will resort to last minute looting we now witness?

Anyway, people like you are in tge minority and so you can have your say while we the majority have our way.

You the majority had your way to establish backwardness and impunity in Nigeria with your votes.

Foolish majority in a country that has thousands of well educated people, including Harvard university graduates ready to preside over Nigeria, but foolish majority went for someone like Buhari.

Una Baba Tinubu openly confessed that he begged Buhari this time to come to contest.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Acidosis(m): 8:03am On May 06, 2015
Baba we shall tolerate NO excuse!
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Obiorah9177(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2015
Raiders:
so you expect APC to correct PDP wrong in less than 1 yr. buhari needs time and Nigeria support to make change. change is always slow and we should judge his government after 4 yrs. If he perform below expectations, Nigerians should vote him out. I hope he success because if he fails then Nigeria fails too

We should wait till eternity before seeing the promised change, when they were chanting change change everywhere did they forget that Rome was not built in a day, so the Chibok Babes should stay for another 1yr or more, let the Preacher practice what he preached

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Omotayor123(f): 8:04am On May 06, 2015
Blame it on Jonathan.Ask Google wh undecided.Ask Google why.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Daniel2day(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2015
thaoriginator:
Truckpusher:
Baba wanted this Presidency at any cost as if he has a silver bullet to settle the Nigerian misfortune ,now is still morning and he is already feeling nervous? undecided

Omo! wake up o ,else e dun set for your head. grin

I guess it has finally dawned on you that it is not about talking but walking the walk.
grin
Most of you comment out of ignorance. Did you read the article at all?! You comments shows u didn't. Learn to read, brother!
thaoriginator:
Truckpusher:
Baba wanted this Presidency at any cost as if he has a silver bullet to settle the Nigerian misfortune ,now is still morning and he is already feeling nervous? undecided

Omo! wake up o ,else e dun set for your head. grin

I guess it has finally dawned on you that it is not about talking but walking the walk.
grin
Most of you comment out of ignorance. Did you read the article at all?! You comments shows u didn't. Learn to read, brother!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by HzRF(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance
Don't mind the yeye man
He went about the country making bogus promises lyk Nigeria be Hut u can build In a day

Nw he's telling stories that touches the gravity
The Gov'nors dat invested in his course want him to pay them back in terms of bail out

Aregbesola debt at state level is over 10bn
Amaechi is owning
Rochas is not left out
Amosun has swallowed 5bn meant for deductions
Among others
Nw the yeye old man is telling stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Toks2008(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2015
Please someone should help me out on this..?

Is it sky rocket to provide Nigerians with stable electricity supply,working refinerries and viable economy template for enterprenures?

Buhari should at least focus on the first two and leave all these talk talk.

GOD HELP US
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by thaoriginator: 8:06am On May 06, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin...guy...you do know genrator sales is one of the banes behind why electricity supply and generation is epileptic.... cheesy....
the brain of the dude you quoted has been tampered-with definitely..
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by joliej(f): 8:07am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

When and where did he promise N1=$1?

Please show us the proof?

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by sinizia: 8:08am On May 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u can help me double space ur congo head,it is somebody like u,that soyinka said-'u voted for failure and corruption because of ur greedy stomach', d half-bake pwc report said more than $20b is missing, don't worry,i wil reply ur block head later,

Stop typing like an Idíot sired by an ape and tell me where you got the imaginary figures from, retàrd.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
And when u raised the stakes so high what were u expecting. When the stakes are high there will be a showdown.
1 Reduce fuel pump price 2 stabilize world oil price 3. Create 3mill jobs each wear 4 pay workers 5 end terror from north ( dont start with massob or militants o start with boko 6 find chibok babes 7 revamp our refineries 8 maintain our economy (na we dey carry first o) 9 do our roads 10 end importation of gen (if you know what i mean) 11 make #1=1doll 12 pay our graduates 5k 13 feed our students 14 improve our agriculture to stop importation of food (e remain air make we import for nigeria ) 15 industrialise the country 16 2nd niger bridge 17 sea port 18 enugu/osha express 19 mainten our rail (se no get o ) 20 Hurl ur sword in the arena and ur dead... You have till december 31 to do all these and many more do this and i'l trek sound 36 states for you nonstop #babaonechance
n u are a graduate oo
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by porka: 8:09am On May 06, 2015
[size=16pt]"Abacha never stole" - Imam Buhari[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Raiders: 8:09am On May 06, 2015
Obiorah9177:

We should wait till eternity before seeing the promised change, when they were chanting change change everywhere did they forget that Rome was not built in a day, so the Chibok Babes should stay for another 1yr or more, let the Preacher practice what he preached
pdp was in power for 16 yrs without much progress. we were better off before pdp took power in 99
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 8:10am On May 06, 2015
Baba go do am with all these excuses flying around when he never enter granted Gej had shortcomings which even he cant deny neither do i deny it but to sell the dummy that failed completely is what i wont buy
Kumbur:
And hw many o3 these ur gej do?baba go do god dy him back
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by 4Play(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2015
dammytosh:

Thanks.

Anytime i doubt the ability of Buhari and his team to deliver the much expected 'LAS VEGAS' Nigeria. I take solace in the fact that it can never be as worse as Jonathan's tenure.

This will be the standard exculpatory refrain in the coming years: GEJ would have been worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Samunique(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2015
Rose2014:
While some youths are eagerly waiting for 5k monthly bank alert

Now if this is not scam, then tell me what it is cheesy

Honestly GMB has shot himself at the foot. making lot and lot of promises before the election of which we know some of them are not realistic, now he's under pressure, having not assumed the office yet, already feeling the heat of some of the unrealistic promises he made out of desperation to garner votes. GMB, this not not time to complain, it's to prepare for the promises u made and fulfill them.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by porka: 8:12am On May 06, 2015
Toks2008:
Please someone should help me out on this..?

Is it sky rocket to provide Nigerians with stable electricity supply,working refinerries and viable economy template for enterprenures?

Buhari should at least focus on the first two and leave all these talk talk.

GOD HELP US

It's called rocket science not sky rocket.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by freakcin: 8:13am On May 06, 2015
I hope his PR team are not sleeping! Words like nervous should not be used in same context with the incoming administration, else the populace would get really nervous.

Nobody said it would be easy, simply get to work with the right set of humans. Let the people see you take control of the situation with dedicated and rancour-free personnel while outlying and implementing foundation for a better Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 8:13am On May 06, 2015
U may as well be related to buhari and have lies in ur DNA
MabraO:

I never knew cluelessness was a contagious disease
Re u related to GEJ?
thats all you guys know what to say i do criticise Gej where i need to ok check my posts but he is not as bad as he is made to appear
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:

grin grin grin grin
All the listed PROMISES of malam Buhari are noted and we shall hold him to those same promises,NO BACKING OUT SIR

I love thatb trending hashtag,I mean #BABAONECHANCE

SAI Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2015
WHO raised the stakes high?

1. Buhuri.
The old and illiterate tyrant convinced many gullible Nigerians he was going to make Nigeria heaven on earth!
For example, he said there was nothing like fuel subsidy that government was lying an stealing with it.

2. APC owned media!
Jonathan was demonised and Buhari made a saint!

3. APC E warriors
They saw everything wrong in whatever Jonathan did,countered every good logic and lied to themselves Buhari was going to do magic!

General, you have not seen nothing yet!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
what fucking time pdp did 16 out of which obj buhari's ally did 8 yar adua buhari's bro from north did 3 and u heap the whole on jonathan? If obj fought corruption and insecurity would we be expecting that fight from jonathan today and u dare ask of time. How much time does he need another 16apc years? Or what you did not vote out pdp you voted Gej out if its pdp u wanted to sack then what are the founding fathers of ur sacked doing in apc. now they got what dey want, they wanna shut the defection door

Ask them..... and tell them.....
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 8:14am On May 06, 2015
bionixs:
do you know that the food you are fed with is a waste! Forget that your Tanoid issue and face the reality on ground. Are so stupid that you dont know that nigerians voted that your papa because he gave them the impression that he has all it takes, didnt he study the reality on ground before shouting change? If he doesnt have the wand,what is he changing? GEJ has finished nigeria,isnt the fact you all know today. We already knew it far before the election. Why is Buhari crying like a babygirl? Is it an accident? There is still time from now to 29th to quit ,its not by force. We are politicking now,its already over,we are talking about nigeria. Not pdp or apc matter o
All these taniods sounds like fools.Fighting an already
won Battle.
[quote author=ki02020 post=33459590]To the two posters above me, I believe we are all nigerians and the success of our president and the nation should be our AIMS and not wishing the president mistakes cuz really, the ordinary nigerians gain nothing from a failed goverment[/quote

Nigerian are really enigmatic.
Thou hath weighed...and your measure is 100days to make the changes you promised in your 100days covenant with the electorate.
why then did we say GEJ was clueless if he had manage the economy up till now.
GMB should brace up for the job and stop being a cry baby...He has had 16years to think this through...or is he telling us...He doesn't have all his plans worked out by now After 16 years.

16 years study of Nigeria problems and formulating solutions to mitigate them would have made BUHARI a prof in Nigeria problems and solution for even a student pursuing a professorial degree would have graduated and indeed be a master if given 16years to study the same thing.

WHAT A JOKE
HUDINNI IN THE MAKING

If anything coming out from GMB mouth is to be taking seriously....then GEJ was doing a damn good job managing the economy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Nobody: 8:16am On May 06, 2015
PassingShot:

Who would have thought that the Otuoke drunk will resort to last minute looting we now witness?

Anyway, people like you are in tge minority and so you can have your say while we the majority have our way.
oh because I said something about gmb, I m now in d minority? wow just wow
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Emyogalanya: 8:16am On May 06, 2015
Dont be ridiculous Gej is still the presiden till he hands over apc has started running parallel govt. With buhari sending atiku as envoy to south africa as what
iamrealdeji:
he's your president,take that and don't give yourself heart attack
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by Myself2(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2015
Emyogalanya:
my dear who raised the stake if not he take for instance "AN ATTACK AGAINST BOKO HARAM IS AGAINST THE NORTH" now the same man says he will personally lead the war against boko and yet again he cannot guarantee and end to insurgency let alone chibok babes same thing that was the pivot of his campaigns 31december is the deadline first impeached president is in the making you can quote me by then. And pls stop the fallen oil price sympathy gist the price don fall long before campaign start

Such a lying,thieving,pretentious,certificate-forging two-faced hypocrite,the man Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by chigoizie7(m): 8:16am On May 06, 2015
U never even see anything , when u were busy promising us HEAVEN and EARTH + HELLFIRE sef join, u were not nervous, #wearewatching. #umustdeliver. #nogoingback
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by odepacy: 8:16am On May 06, 2015
ki02020:
To the two posters above me, I believe we are all nigerians and the success of our president and the nation should be our AIMS and not wishing the president mistakes cuz really, the ordinary nigerians gain nothing from a failed goverment
dear you even know all this? When you guys were busy casting stone to pdp like stephen in bible
Re: Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari by victors123: 8:17am On May 06, 2015
Pa dnt give us an excuse do wat u promise us during ur camping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / President Buhari With His Children In Their Graduation Gowns / Judge Sends Inibehe Effiong To Prison For Defending Leo Ekpenyong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.