Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend (1729 Views)

Nairalander Proposes To His Girl Friend / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:35am On May 06, 2015
Hello guys,this is tearing me apart for some time now.i know I get some answers and advice here.i have this girl a wonderful girl,a girl that has sacrificed enough for me.hmmm.

The issue now is I am a jealous man,not the ordinary jealousy you see around,this one too much.my girlfriend prior to my meeting her was not a decent babe,we got dating and what pained me and still paining me is she cheated on me on some guy I don't know.i got to know by some psychic means and comforted her she denied at ist,but later accepted the fact she did.this was last year April.

Fast forward,I am not in the country now and I keep having nightmares of some guy banging her or a good friend hitting on her etc.tho all that is in her past and she promises not to do all that,i believe her but yes there is a "BUT".i have read some comments that one should not give his girl a "tight marking"I have her Facebook password but I know she has her ways if she wants to.her school is known to have real die hard guys which might ignite the fire in her.

There is a street ideology that I do believe in.it says "a girl that has been knacked before can also be re-knacked"

Please I have tried forgetting about her n its not working.i have tried belive it.i don't call her,even on her birthday I was in Nigeria to do a bit of celebration with her and her family and a friend adviced me not to attend.she does not call like before which I see her slipping away gradually.

Help me guys,origin101,sonofmark,kwencypresh.i want to forget about her and move on.

PS-I did not disvirgin her,that's too na part of the reason I wan free am.cus I wanna marry a babe I disvirgined.

Cc:lalasticala
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2015
Singin, if ur girlfrnd no dey do u well...... Away!!!!

Isn't dat simple
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Blanc8(m): 6:40am On May 06, 2015
At least self you know you have problem, *first step to solving a problem is identifying the problem, ehn-thats jealousy*

See my man, get another Chiq, when you do bah, you wouldn't be exactly worried about whatever you girlfriend does..

you case is like a man that has one car, overly protective of his car, by the time you have two or more little f*cks be given...

So man, go get another girl..
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by CountDracula(m): 6:42am On May 06, 2015
hbpeze:
PS-I did not disvirgin her,that's too na part of the reason I wan free am.cus I wanna marry a babe I disvirgined.

then go for wat u want. Simply allow her to go... She's nt worth all these headache
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by RoyalRoy(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2015
All I can deduce from your write up is an Immature guy who is not ready to be dating.

You dont trust her and yet you can't let her go. What sort of rubbish feelings is that?

If you have trust issues with ladies and you believe "a punny once nacked can be re-nacked" then relationships are not for you.
How many girls have not been disvirgined before you meet them?

Better just tell your mum to package a 10yr old virgin girl from the village to you for immediate marriage.

That's the only solution I see to your problem!!

5 Likes

Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Arbiola(f): 6:52am On May 06, 2015
Call dis no;08022334444
I deal in all kind of girls.
From wife materials to fulltime whores
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Arbiola(f): 6:53am On May 06, 2015
Call dis no;08022334444
I deal in all kind of girls.
From wife materials to fulltime whores
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by CountDracula(m): 6:55am On May 06, 2015
RoyalRoy:

If you have trust issues with ladies and you believe "a punny once nacked can be re-nacked" then relationships are not for you.
really? U dnt believe a girl dats cheated on u once can stil cheat on u?
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Ddonoflife(m): 6:59am On May 06, 2015
RoyalRoy:
All I can deduce from your write up is an Immature guy who is not ready to be dating.

You dont trust her and yet you can't let her go. What sort of rubbish feelings is that?

Better just tell your mum to package a girl from the village to you for immediate marriage.

guy u deserve one origin.u get brain die.chop knuckle
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Tallesty1(m): 7:05am On May 06, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Better just tell your mum to package a girl from the village to you for immediate marriage.

That's Not True@Emboldened

My only P with the poster is his inability to let her.
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Tallesty1(m): 7:07am On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:
Ask him oo.

And he beliefs relationship is not for those that think so.

People dey sha.
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by CountDracula(m): 7:10am On May 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ask him oo.

People dey sha.
Abi
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Nobody: 7:13am On May 06, 2015
op, my moniker is orijin101 not origin101. . .

At your topic: whenever i see situations like this, i usually don't know what to say coz i don't the acts she is up to behind you.
lemme summon my oga at the top ronald4lif
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Mannylex(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2015
hbpeze:
Hello guys,this is tearing me apart for some time now.i know I get some answers and advice here.i have this girl a wonderful girl,a girl that has sacrificed enough for me.hmmm.

The issue now is I am a jealous man,not the ordinary jealousy you see around,this one too much.my girlfriend prior to my meeting her was not a decent babe,we got dating and what pained me and still paining me is she cheated on me on some guy I don't know.i got to know by some psychic means and comforted her she denied at ist,but later accepted the fact she did.this was last year April.

Fast forward,I am not in the country now and I keep having nightmares of some guy banging her or a good friend hitting on her etc.tho all that is in her past and she promises not to do all that,i believe her but yes there is a "BUT".i have read some comments that one should not give his girl a "tight marking"I have her Facebook password but I know she has her ways if she wants to.her school is known to have real die hard guys which might ignite the fire in her.

There is a street ideology that I do believe in.it says "a girl that has been knacked before can also be re-knacked"

Please I have tried forgetting about her n its not working.i have tried belive it.i don't call her,even on her birthday I was in Nigeria to do a bit of celebration with her and her family and a friend adviced me not to attend.she does not call like before which I see her slipping away gradually.

Help me guys,origin101,sonofmark,kwencypresh.i want to forget about her and move on.

Hi dude,

First thing you should know is Jealousy is normal when you love someone... But when you get too Jealous its a problem... And also note that no matter how Jealous you are, don't make her notice it, cos she would do more to get you jealous (So as to increase her value in your eye) and you will look less a man for her...

You said she was not a decent girl prior to you guys dating.. Brotherly, a biitch is always gonna be a biitch, she can't change.

She cheated on you, and she didn't act guilty, you still had to find out yourself. Trust me, she would cheat on you again, especially now she just got into school.

Long distance relationship only works between 2 people that are willing, and are deeply in love and willing to keep themself, but I don't see that in you guys case, or specifically from your girlfriend.

Move on bro, get you a new lady, have some peace of mind... And make sure you try as much as possible this time to conceal your emotions... This increases a ladies attraction for a guy.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by RoyalRoy(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2015
CountDracula:

Tallesty1:
Ask him oo.
People dey sha.

Get me right.....I am not disputing that fact!!!

What am pointing out is that if he holds on to that "age old theory" then maybe he shouldn't be dating at all or better still go and look for a 12 yr old virgin.

How many girls have not been "nacked" before you meet them?

So because of that you keep worrying and expecting her former boyfriends to come and have her again?

Maturity in a relationship entails having a measure of trust and believing the person will be better than before now that you two are together.

All relationships start with trust issues but for how long will you keep doubting?

Better to do one night stands than holding on to a girl you can't trust, that's a recipe for nightmares and premature death too...lol.

Only small boys keep looking back and over their shoulder cos of one rubbish theory!!!!

Treat her like you want to be treated and keep your game tight and right.
What will be will surely be.

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Tallesty1(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2015
RoyalRoy:

What am pointing out is that if he holds on to that "age old theory" then maybe he shouldn't be dating at all or better still go and look for a 12 yr old virgin.

So because of that you keep worrying and expecting her former boyfriends to come and have her again?

Maturity in a relationship entails having a measure of trust and believing the person will be better than before now that you two are together.

All relationships start with trust issues but for how long will you keep doubting?

Better to do one night stands than holding on to a girl you can't trust, that's a recipe for nightmares and premature death too...lol.

Only small boys keep looking back and over their shoulder cos of one rubbish theory!!!!

We are not talking about "been knacked before you met her" but "being knacked by another dude while she's still with you".
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by RoyalRoy(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
We are not talking about "been knacked before you met her" but "being knacked by another dude while she's still with you".

Whichever way it is he is still not matured enough!

He should walk away from what he can't accept.

He wants to stay and yet he can't trust her.

He doesn't know what he really wants!!

Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Tallesty1(m): 8:30am On May 06, 2015
RoyalRoy:

Whichever way it is he is still not matured enough!

He should walk away from what he can't accept.

He wants to stay and yet he can't trust her.

He doesn't know what he really wants!!

We don't have enough info on this issue to form an opinion sir.

There are people in a more shitty relationship yet they can't let go. It is not because they are immature rather it is because they love the person but hate the person's way of life.

Sha, things seem so easy when you are just an observer.

1 Like

Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by kwencypresh(f): 8:34am On May 06, 2015
my guy jst free her......let her go bfor u get heart attack
hbpeze:

Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:38am On May 06, 2015
It would be the height of foolhardiness to trust a female completely.
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 07, 2015
RoyalRoy:

you are right,at the same time,this days girls are not reliable.but she the one sha,we have gone tru a lot,and I mean it
Re: He Does Not Trust His Girl Friend by younghartz(m): 5:08am On May 08, 2015
When trust is broken,
Sorry means nothing

Move ahead grin

(1) (Reply)

When You Tell Her To Show You Her World ( Hilarious Photo) / What Do You Think About This Picture? / Five Reasons A Guy Hasn't Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.