Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration (22841 Views)

Photos Of IGP, Ibrahim Idris In London With High Powered Delegates / High Powered Air Force Delegates Visit Gov Shettima Over IDP Camp Misfire. PICS / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by pasol4real(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2015
EdCure:
They are most welcome.

Thank God we got rid of Jonathan in this historic election that has become a reference point to political pundits around the world..
It was all possible due to Gej's magnanimity .Gej GREATEST LEADER IN NIJA'S HISTORY.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by indeed123: 9:27pm On May 06, 2015
ichidodo:
All these for an illiterate nomad from Daura?? Maybe they hope to shift Nigeria's foreign policy gaze from East to West....Let us wait for China and Russia's response.But with thieffnubu's penchant to harbour stooges and becoming a stooge himself to the West and Hausa fulani especially given his burgeoning influence in the incoming govt,it is going to be a tall order for the Oriental superpowers.

Wetin una gain from the east in the last 6 years? That's what I thought.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by ayoromer: 10:00pm On May 06, 2015
see dis buhari we wil see weither he wil not read one of d most corrupt militry leader respect for him or d vice cow.he is so afraid of dead at dis age if he love he should die for naija corrupt man dat obj has use to get wat he want.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by whao: 10:02pm On May 06, 2015
Nothing good comes from America at this time!

- Its either they need our crude oil
- they want to initiate us with their demonic believes
- bring gay to us thru the president to endose.

Let the president know now that thesame country refused to help us till we second to their evil practice.

I don't believe them abit. We don't need them now. We need our African brothers so we can help ourselves.

Buhari should trade with carefulness. I am not ready to trade my life for a trek for him t my village.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by tempest69: 10:08pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[size=13pt]Why won't they send??.... Besides, Their puppet has been installed.[/size]
just "A" condom would have stopped this senseless comment!!!!
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by SeverusSnape(m): 10:09pm On May 06, 2015
tempest69:
just "A" condom would have stopped this senseless comment!!!!
A gun would have saved this reply.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by Myself2(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2015
The nigga with ears like satellite dish,if you like,send the US congress,it wont change the fact that GEJ really gave you a hard time and refused to embrace your gay policies,also it wont help Buhari stabilise the price of crude oil @ $100 pb and make 1 dollar equals 1 naira

1 Like

Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by KanwuliaJara: 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
Obama wey nor fit fulfill im promise to MEXICAN illegals?
We still dey suffer ObamaCare for hia o!

High power ko!
Low voltage ni!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!! cheesy
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by slimfit1(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
I had no shoes - Goodluck Jonathan

that's true definition of one chance

bye bye #ogaonechance

Abeg JEG till 2015 jare
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by slimfit1(m): 10:46pm On May 06, 2015
Myself2:
The nigga with ears like satellite dish,if you like,send the US congress,it wont change the fact that GEJ really gave you a hard time and refused to embrace your gay policies,also it wont help Buhari stabilise the price of crude oil @ $100 pb and make 1 dollar equals 1 naira

Jeg till 2015 abeg
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by niceeric(m): 11:03pm On May 06, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
General Muhammadu Buhari has become the most respected man in the world.

I am so proud of him as my incoming President.

God bless Nigerians for bringing back our pride by voting him.

cool cool
Verily verily I tell u,once the United States gets unusually interested in a nation and finally finds a loop hole to get into its affairs,then there's trouble....if the nation has oil(ofcourse it's a criteria for the unusual interest to develop) ,then trouble is really imminent......ask Libya, Iraq and a host of others

1 Like

Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 06, 2015
[size=14pt]America is simply playing to the gallery.
Publicly show acceptance and support for Buhari, whilst secretly plotting his removal. That way when Buhari is eventually denied his mandate by whatever means, America and her most loyal stooges like Thief Obasanjo or IBB could feign shock and surprise and would even ensure they are amongst the the first give tribute , condemn or offer assistance. All to help deflect suspicion from themselves.

Nobody can deny that America is very involved in our affairs. I challenge any one to tell me a single African or developing country in last 45 years (other than the gulf states) which prospered as a result of America's involvement in their affairs.

May the gods watch over our General and his incoming administration and destroy enemies plotting against him and Nigeria.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by 49cents(m): 12:30am On May 07, 2015
EdCure:
They are most welcome.

Thank God we got rid of Jonathan in this historic election that has become a reference point to political pundits around the world..

ToWhen I hear shallow remarks like thes I laugh........

US even know that APC is a fraud but they too are trying hard to let them knowthat they are being watched xlosely nothing else
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by ademusiwa3: 12:41am On May 07, 2015
If i was the president of thé usa and someone ask. From security view. I would never attended sure program.

it is a risk to united state security. Knowing the issue involve and danger they may face . thé propability of that venue been bomb is close to 99%.

knowing that i will personally not attend. i dont risk my limbs and body for bomb.
redeemmed church have. Alot of 419 pastors in it.
i will not attened for the respect of those who were strave by osibanjo fatherinlaw during the war. Even while i am a yoruba person.

-
you have to know osibanjo fatherinlaw was a 419... and not only did osibanjo fatherinlaw was419 or scam yoruba people.. He also strave the millions of igbo people. More than 1 million people die. I will not attend.
there is tension already from issue that had to do withnigeria history. For that reason. I believe it is security risk to the united state of america.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by ademusiwa3: 12:58am On May 07, 2015
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by ade4rskaj: 1:36am On May 07, 2015
turn-up

Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by ade4rskaj: 1:36am On May 07, 2015
turn-up shocked

Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by bankson80(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2015
thanks a lot.they would never think.i hope buhari play with care.they are coming on their own personal interest,and when we dont allow them again like the present government.they will start to fight us again,and they know that if they can partner well with nigeria then the whole africa will not be problem.thats why they want nigeria by all means cos if nigeria says yes,other africans will say yes too.remember libya what happened even when SA said no and nigeria said yes.america entered,in gay bill,SA passed it and nigeria reject it and other africans reject it also and america did nothing.
victorazy:

I laf at gullible Nigerian youths. US has been looking for way to infiltrate our govt and you guys are here rejoicing.

"America give cap and collect head"

Obama loves Nigeria and he never visited Nigeria grin

Our eye go soon clear.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by hopilo: 6:12am On May 07, 2015
Obama should come himself
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2015
I Obama visiting Nigeria after Buhari's inauguration. US presidents visit countries with great leaders.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by simplisity(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2015
The bible made us to know that Satan comes inform of Angel of light. Obama and his collegues r using their smart and subtle ways to make Buhari to sighn d gay bill. It seems this was d agreement Buhari made with them showing d kind of support they gave him during election and their happiness aftr Buhari won. We r watching.

1 Like

Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by dwayni: 8:55am On May 07, 2015
Screw Obama. That's our tax payers money being wasted
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by frisky2good(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2015
Nigeria is now suddenly secure.
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by NaijaDoWell: 7:37pm On May 08, 2015
In any case, Nigeria wins! I love the high international attention!!!

But wait oooo...

GMB and APC should not be carried away by this sudden American attention oooo. Anywhere America goes, they usually take trouble along with them. Abi dem done see how to milk Nigeria? Or seperate us? Perhaps dey want to convince us to accept shale gas? Or to let them set up military unit in Nigeria?

I smell a fish!
Re: Obama To Send High-powered Delegation To Buhari’s Inauguration by obiak4(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
General Muhammadu Buhari has become the most respected man in the world.

I am so proud of him as my incoming President.

God bless Nigerians for bringing back our pride by voting him.

cool cool
so how would this make one naira equal to one dollar he had better hit the ground running when he resumed office or if not In. four year just like I voted him I. I would happily vote against him like GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abbey Ukpukpen Wins Obudu Bye-election / Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State / Senator - Elect Dino Maleye, Promises To Lead Campaign For Law Makers Salary Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.