Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert (23237 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / What Do You Hate About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 06, 2015
Mine is always forcing my self to be with people, it really suck especially when I'm in a middle of discussion and my mind starts telling me "Oboy let's go home"

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2015
Nothing

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2015
Turning down party invitations where I could be having so much fun, just to go sit in front the tv bored out of my mind (when the programming sucks on the day)

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lekjons(m): 9:59am On Sep 06, 2015
ladies thinking shît that introverts are not bf material, or weak, or can be easily controlled by them.. HELL NO!

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2015
As an introvert, I hate pretending to like small talks with people so as not to look rude, or antisocial when all I can think of is to shout in their face to shut the fúck up. smiley

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by bidexolumanish(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
i hate d fact that i always spend little time with people.
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
I am an introvert,but people say I am too proud and arrogant . It is so depressing embarassed embarassed

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
What I hate is staying on my own.trying to get my. own privacy.i don't mingle with people much.lesd friends lawd
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by judedwriter(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Can't make much friends-not sociable-been seen as a snob or proud.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Winna01(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
Forced laughters when family members are joking and u aint enjoyn it... Inability to mingle/talk to girls(hurts a lot when odas are talkn and i'll be like )... Boring personality... Etc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by gradeA(m): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hate that she is always F. T. C.

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
gradeA:
Hate that she is always F. T. C.
Hahaha grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lilzeel(m): 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Everything talked about here is just like it referring to me I really don't know how to mingle and each time am with people I feel like just going home but when I get back home I wish I was still there.

14 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Ojisik(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
I am an introvert,but people say I am too proud and arrogant . It is so depressing embarassed embarassed

You took the words right out of my mind. It's so sad when people view us like this.

They don't understand that their topics for discussion are too shallow.

Why should i argue with a group of friends about the prettiest girl on our street when much more thought provoking topics exist.

28 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
This particular one always get me worried, people just crucify someone they barely know simply because he doesn't feel like having your kind of fun .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
long time silence that makes people thing you are angry, you are troubled even some people call you wicked. they don't know the silent time comes naturally.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Ojisik(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
lilzeel:
Everything talked about here is just like it referring to me I really don't know how to mingle and each time am with people I feel like just going home but when I get back home I wish I was still there.

So true my friend. I feel this way alot of times.

Quick question: do you ever rethink a situation after it has occurred? E .g. : I should have smiled more at that stranger or I should have given a handshake instead of a hug...stuff like that

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lacomus:
This particular one always get me worried, people just crucify someone they barely know simply because he doesn't feel like having your kind of fun .

I learn to ignore and move on.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by chillingbabe: 3:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
lilzeel:
Loll..This is sooo me smiley
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by chillingbabe: 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
ogechieku:
long time silence that makes people thing you are angry, you are troubled even some people call you wicked. they don't know the silent time comes naturally.
abi oo..very true
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by ekundayoalo(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ojisik:

Quick question: do you ever rethink a situation after it has occurred? E .g. : I should have smiled more at that stranger or I should have given a handshake instead of a hug...stuff like that
guy! That's me. Some girls even think i'm forming while some will even say it to my face that im handsome but i'm just too boring for them. Thank God i'm now with som1 dat doesn't see me as boring as others

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Youngpo413: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Nature
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Your being an introvert isn't set in stone.

You can 'change', if you so choose.

Nature/nurture...
Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
The funny part of mine is once I get back home and alone,I turn extrovert with random thought running through my mind,blaming myself for not approaching a girl I saw before getting home,sometimes I plug in my ear phone in my room and break better that Usher and chris brown put together but once I step out my door post,you should see the silence and blank expression on my face.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by faith551(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
Boredom, lack of friends, makes me afraid of commitment, because I'll always want my space.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by kaziblake(f): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Boredom,always alone no stupid boyfriend to disturb my peace,but it was caused by pyscological trauma,let leave it for another day

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by Heromaniaa: 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
I don't have a single friend.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by lilzeel(m): 6:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ojisik:

Lol exactly it happens like that, I'm in the choir of my church if am at home rehearsing I sound very fine but once I enter church my heart go dey beat fast before you know it my voice is beginning to shake and it affects my singing to the extend that sometimes I forget the lyrics of the song am singing. It also affected me in such a way that people begin to feel am a pompous guy even my present chic said that at first she use to see me as a guy who's too proud and that she'll say to her self what is he feeling like lol not until she came close to me the story changed. It is not easy to be an introvert people will really misunderstand you.

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by mitchie58(f): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
lilzeel:
same here
when I get home I'll be wondering why I was rushing to go home

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by mitchie58(f): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Snowangel4:
same here
people always think am a snob and too proud
so annoying

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by shizzy7(f): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
NOTHING I just love locking myself in a Dark room with Food,Phone and A TV That's waayy better than going for any party//shopping and all

People think I am too secretive But that's what I like..

I have friends that are Extroverts But I'm always calling them Over-Sabi/I too know and they get a lot of things like money,connection,People taking them out and all..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert by angelofurlife: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Drunk, Ask Me Anything Nairaland / Which Nairalander Do You Not Like And Why / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.