Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

But why? The Debate Continues... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / But why? The Debate Continues... (3849 Views)

London Females VS Homebase Females ((the Debate)) / Is Beyansi A Role Model For Black Women? (the debate) / .. ..The Debate!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 9:38am On May 08, 2015
MrCork:
.. Opinion poll conducted twice clarly revealed that all men read dirty magazines while $hitin in toilets...but for some weird reasions,all guys r denyin it on nairaland muss to impress the ladies...like ladies don't $hit.

....it takes a real man to afmit..wot a shame!!
undecided
Mr.Oga!!! pipe down... for the fact that a guy spends 5mins in the bathroom, doesn't mean all guys spend 5mins in the bathroom... similarly to your argument... Not all finds reading "nice dirty magazines" fun. I for one, (not trying to impress anybody) have never done it before. so I honestly don't know where you got your opinion poll from...The question should rather be.......... (I read "nice dirty magazine" while $hiiting, please let us know what you do while $hiiting)

1 Like

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 9:40am On May 08, 2015
MrCork:
...opinion poll report of 2013 sugest everyman dose it at leat 7 times a month...even Obama sef! undecided
LIE! LIE! LIE!!!!

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 10:30am On May 08, 2015
davseun2ta:
LIE! LIE! LIE!!!!

. .hopefully u people will grow up someday a be a man..spek the truth. If women can proudly admit they share toilet sits,why can guys admit we all read dirty magazines when $hitting?

...does it Eva hurt to tell the truth?... U Homebase people mennnn! (real talk)
undecided

1 Like

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 10:41am On May 08, 2015
...fact remains that 25% of all males enjoy readin newspaper on toilets but we prefa dirty magazines.....back in the day,we used to prefer comic books though smiley

1 Like

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by kathykathy(f): 10:51am On May 08, 2015
some can shit bt cannot read some can read bt cannot shit we can shit nd we can read glory be to mrcork amennnnn

1 Like

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
MrCork:

. .hopefully u people will grow up someday a be a man..spek the truth. If women can proudly admit they share toilet sits,why can guys admit we all read dirty magazines when $hitting?

...does it Eva hurt to tell the truth?... U Homebase people mennnn! (real talk)
undecided
now you have just revealed your identity as a lost Nigerian in a strange land... I was trying to ascertain where you got that notion from, fortunately you just saved me the stress of guessing where...SMH embarassed embarassed

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2015
MrCork:
...fact remains that 25% of all males enjoy readin newspaper on toilets but we prefa dirty magazines.....back in the day,we used to prefer comic books though smiley

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
davseun2ta:
now you have just revealed your identity as a lost Nigerian in a strange land... I was trying to ascertain where you got that notion from, fortunately you just saved me the stress of guessing where...SMH embarassed embarassed

....bro..r u defendin the fact that u rather self service than to read dirty magazines while u $hit??......an not sure if u read without glasses but sir...i nevar said anytin bad against guys who prefa sekf service.

. ..u self service guys are usually more emotional thou!(no ofeense)
undecided

1 Like

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
MrCork:

....bro..r u defendin the fact that u rather self service than to read dirty magazines while u $hit??......an not sure if u read without glasses but sir...i nevar said anytin bad against guys who prefa sekf service.

. ..u self service guys are usually more emotional thou!(no ofeense)
undecided
just take your time to go through your myopic statements... dude! for the fact that these are the dirty things you do while $shiiting (self servicing inclusive)... I would rather advise you don't generalize it. NOTE: there is no point trying to impress any lady her e...(I careless...) my take is; when trying to make out a point via people's opinion... you don't conclude base on the opinion of a set of people. Take for instance, I sing each time I $shit... now, does it mean every guy does the same?(Perhaps I should enroll in your school of thought that all guys sings each time they #$shit just because I sing each time I $shit......... (I hold no beef against you... just trying to correct an erroneous notion! which unfortunately happens to affect me as a guy...)
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 3:09pm On May 08, 2015
davseun2ta:
just take your time to go through your myopic statements... dude! for the fact that these are the dirty things you do while $shiiting (self servicing inclusive)... I would rather advise you don't generalize it. NOTE: there is no point trying to impress any lady her e...(I careless...) my take is; when trying to make out a point via people's opinion... you don't conclude base on the opinion of a set of people. Take for instance, I sing each time I $shit... now, does it mean every guy does the same?(Perhaps I should enroll in your school of thought that all guys sings each time they #$shit just because I sing each time I $shit......... (I hold no beef against you... just trying to correct an erroneous notion! which unfortunately happens to affect me as a guy...)

,...Deshana..pliss clam dowm...Stop bein the angry spokesman for the Self Service community...all men (married & Single) agree we prefa watchin DIrty magazines in the toilet but sadly, you the only 1% that enjoys Self service. ISnt this somtin u shud be praud of instead of tryn to derail the thread.

..bro u enjoy self service then more greeeese to yor elbow....QUit derailin the thread sir!! (no ofeiinse)
embarassed

1 Like

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 3:32pm On May 08, 2015
MrCork:

,...Deshana..pliss clam dowm...Stop bein the angry spokesman for the Self Service community...all men (married & Single) agree we prefa watchin DIrty magazines in the toilet but sadly, you the only 1% that enjoys Self service. ISnt this somtin u shud be praud of instead of tryn to derail the thread.

..bro u enjoy self service then more greeeese to yor elbow....QUit derailin the thread sir!! (no ofeiinse)
embarassed
Oops My bad. I ought to have checked your previous threads, to really understand your kind of guy... Well, I have done that... and the truth is, am not surprised!!! cos your previous threads were created out of a myopic mindset... Obviously, you have no idea of most of the thread you have created... its a waste of time commenting on your thread... and for your info! its best, you reveal all the dirty things you do, for candid advise from mature minds... rather than create threads that cannot hold water...
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 3:48pm On May 08, 2015
davseun2ta:
Oops My bad. I ought to have checked your previous thread, to really understand your kind of guy... Well, I have done that... and the truth is, am not surprised!!! cos your previous threads are created out of a myopic mindset...

....you Ghana people are so f****in stubborn mennnnn...all becuz no one agree wit yor self service theory ...u started cusssin tryna deral the thread....no wonder they still sell Ghana Muss go bags! (no oofennse) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2015
MrCork:

....you Ghana people are so f****in stubborn mennnnn...all becuz no one agree wit yor self service theory ...u started cusssin tryna deral the thread....no wonder they still sell Ghana Muss go bags! (no oofennse) angry
I suspect you are one gay! that feels all men are born gays.... Hey! buddy... am not trying to derail your thread, am only trying to educate you(obviously you lack one)... and mind you, am not a Ghanaian... and hey! whats up with me been a Ghanaian if i am.... *suspicious* like you are in support of xenophobia.. right?
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2015
MrCork is bad and worse
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 7:12pm On May 08, 2015
davseun2ta:
I suspect you are one gay! that feels all men are born gays.... Hey! buddy... am not trying to derail your thread, am only trying to educate you(obviously you lack one)... and mind you, am not a Ghanaian... and hey! whats up with me been a Ghanaian if i am.... *suspicious* like you are in support of xenophobia.. right?

. ...bro if u piss me of,I will make sure they the port u bak to Ghana in Ghana muss go bag.....self service is a bog deal for u people ther in that Ghana but in Nigeria, read dirty magazines is the it thing

...i bet yor name is Kofi!
undecided

2 Likes

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 7:13pm On May 08, 2015
davseun2ta:

. ...bro if u piss me of,I will make sure they the port u bak to Ghana in Ghana muss go bag.....self service is a bog deal for u people ther in that Ghana but in Nigeria, read dirty magazines is the it thing

...i bet yor name is Kofi!(no ofeeine)
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 9:17am On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

...i bet yor name is Kofi!(no ofeeine)
undecided
lol.... Starved gay.... I can see your pain. It's not easy trying to convince people to enroll in your myopic school of thought and no body is even looking towards your direction.... Dude! Go get a life. Cos like I said, obviously you self service, which of cause is as a result of the "magazine you read while $hiting"... Living in fantasies only help kill your present. The earlier the better for you dude... Am a pure Nigerian! Omo Eko for that matter... Born and bread in Lagos! Loool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
davseun2ta:
lol.... Starved gay.... I can see your pain. It's not easy trying to convince people to enroll in your myopic school of thought and no body is even looking towards your direction.... Dude! Go get a life. Cos like I said, obviously you self service, which of cause is as a result of the "magazine you read while $hiting"... Living in fantasies only help kill your present. The earlier the better for you dude... Am a pure Nigerian! Omo Eko for that matter... Born and bread in Lagos! Loool

.^^^^nairaland favourite crackhead is awake....he all ways has somtin to say!! (no ofeiinse) embarassed
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

.^^^^nairaland favourite crackhead is awake....he all ways has somtin to say!! (no ofeiinse) embarassed

grin grin grin... I guess that was gross for me. you actually caused it! cos you find it very difficult to read through the lines.... NOT ALL GUYS READ DIRTY MAGAZINES WHILE $HITING...!!!

REASONS...

*Not all guys can read!

*Not all guys enjoy staying in the toilet for so long

*Not all guys Self service... except for those who read dirty magazines(you inclusive)

I hope with this few point of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that YOUR THREAD SUCKS!!!
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 1:21pm On May 11, 2015
davseun2ta:
grin grin grin... I guess that was gross for me. you actually caused it! cos you find it very difficult to read through the lines.... NOT ALL GUYS READ DIRTY MAGAZINES WHILE $HITING...!!!

REASONS...

*Not all guys can read!

*Not all guys enjoy staying in the toilet for so long

*Not all guys Self service... except for those who read dirty magazines(you inclusive)

I hope with this few point of mine, I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that YOUR THREAD SUCKS!!!

^^^ crackhead finaly said somtin constructive afta several atempts....nice to no u prefa dirty magazines to self service though! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by rho4blues(m): 1:22pm On May 11, 2015
Lol
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by dechandel(f): 1:23pm On May 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

^^^ crackhead finaly said somtin constructive afta several atempts....nice to no u prefa dirty magazines to self service though! undecided
dude! like seriously you need to go back to your elementary. You need it!!! and please take note 1 + 1 = 2... (who knows, you may not know your arithmetic..) starved gay that ended up self servicing....o ma se oooo (SMH) embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
davseun2ta:
dude! like seriously you need to go back to your elementary. You need it!!! and please take note 1 + 1 = 2... (who knows, you may not know your arithmetic..) starved gay that ended up self servicing....o ma se oooo (SMH) embarassed embarassed embarassed

^^^^crackhead clearly on drugs.....bro keep talkin....hopefully u will say somtin very constructive before Christmas (no ofiennse) undecided
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^crackhead clearly on drugs.....bro keep talkin....hopefully u will say somtin very constructive before Christmas (no ofiennse) undecided
lolz... bravo!!! grin grin grin...... hey! look!!! you are spilling already....(now that's what dirty magazines has turned you to....) jerking like an unscrewed tap...lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2015
Imagine the DUMB TOPICS BELOW.... always generalizing...

....this is the question bafflin all men and we been dying to find out if bosom milk finishes after drinking it. All men are curious and nid ansas.

..please advise.... Mature contributions please! undecided

...its 1am GMT and I cant sleep. .

..please advise. embarassed

LETTER TO THE LIGHT SKIN FEMALES!!!

Dear light skin Sweeeries,

We thank u for lookin light SKIN , much more beauriful than the normal female, far much more sexier lookin, the closest thing to white women and especially half cast females.....we thank you.

On behalf of all men, I am here to tell you that YOU THE BEST....... Why? .....because society once made me feel its not about my good look, but Never let ANYONE, or ANYTHING tell you different. ...Light skin females look like ice cream.

love it or hate it....YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SKIN NUBIAN QUEEN AND TRUSS ME, OTHER FEMALES ARE NO MATCH.

...From us to you...all men prefa you dearly!!
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 1:39pm On May 11, 2015
davseun2ta:
lolz... bravo!!! grin grin grin...... hey! look!!! you are spilling already....(now that's what dirty magazines has turned you to....) jerking like an unscrewed tap...lolz

.B!TCH. PLEASE STOP DERAILING THE THREAD OR YOU GET BANNED!!!
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

.B!TCH. PLEASE STOP DERAILING THE THREAD OR YOU GET BANNED!!!
somebody is about to explode here!!!... wait! did you just referred to me as a "B!TCH?... gosh! this guy is definitely a GAY...#CoveringMyAnus.... grin #Runaway
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 2:40pm On May 11, 2015
davseun2ta:
somebody is about to explode here!!!... wait! did you just referred to me as a "B!TCH?... gosh! this guy is definitely a GAY...#CoveringMyAnus.... grin #Runaway

...bro u sound like my former b!tch from Togo... U all ways emotional. R u on period? (no ofeense)
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by davseun2ta(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:

...bro u sound like my former b!tch from Togo... U all ways emotional. R u on period? (no ofeense)
ahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin... Yes,i am that naïve and innocent guy that spat on your face and turned you down when you asked him out in Togo... since then you have generated this hate for me, that you referred to me as a B!TCH(female dog)... well, its takes a Hot "DOG" to identify a B!tch... but takes a freaky Hot Dog, to mistake another dog as a b!tch... lol!!! no joke bro... you need to grow up!!! you are no match for me....

Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by MrCork: 3:19pm On May 11, 2015
davseun2ta:
ahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin... Yes,i am that naïve and innocent guy that spat on your face and turned you down when you asked him out in Togo... since then you have generated this hate for me, that you referred to me as a B!TCH(female dog)... well, its takes a Hot "DOG" to identify a B!tch... but takes a freaky Hot Dog, to mistake another dog as a b!tch... lol!!! no joke bro... you need to grow up!!! you are no match for me....

...ok you win.. GET LOST! smiley
Re: But why? The Debate Continues... by bammy777(m): 3:22pm On May 11, 2015
MrCork:
..guys,muss remember one thing....females prefer guys who are honest,bold and truthful....tryn to impres ain't gonno fly. Yes, all men read dirty magazines in the toilet...pirriod! embarassed
. I draw mu conclusion. Big up nigga

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biggest Butt Women Wants To Commit Suicide As Men Only Sleep With Her / Plurimi / DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.