Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (3822 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
It's been long I wore glasses/shades. Does the glasses in the picture below look good on me?

Should I keep it or throw it away?

Modified: Pictures removed at 10:30 PM.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Forward77(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2019
Yes

10 Likes

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tony142: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2019
iLegendd:
It's been long I wore glasses/shades. Does the glasses in the picture below look good on me?

hahaha, the boss himself
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
It looks a bit feminine.

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by beresponsible(m): 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2019
Your face looks like this. So you decide

8 Likes

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by silentEXPLOSION: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2019
When you need validation from strangers in a faceless forum.

You are exhibiting signs of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

3 Likes

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bmdmixer: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2019
is branded glass or glass by uzo

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by akaynezi: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2019
iLegendd:

HORRIBLE!
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Sabby1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2019
The glass looks good on you but you don't look good with the glass

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nat404: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Yeah, you're a nigga.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by sonofanarchy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
Shape of head like a woman's butt.. hourglass figure head
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It looks a bit feminine.

I think you're right. Let's consider it unisex.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2019
beresponsible:
Your face looks like this. So you decide

You're right.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:
When you need validation from strangers in a faceless forum.

You are exhibiting signs of OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

Perfect input.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Dec 09, 2019
akaynezi:

HORRIBLE!
That's true.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
Sabby1:
The glass looks good on you but you don't look good with the glass

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22pm On Dec 09, 2019
sonofanarchy:
Shape of head like a woman's butt.. hourglass figure head

You got it.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2019
Nat404:
Yeah, you're a nigga.

Lol. Nigga ke. There is a moniker that likes saying, "Damnnnn niggarrr." It's quite funny when I read his comments.

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
bmdmixer:
is branded glass or glass by uzo
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2019
Tony142:
hahaha, the boss himself

The new boss himself. Get ready to take me out on a date this December.

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Dec 09, 2019
I tried my best to keep this thread drama-free by acknowledging all negative opinions as "right."

This way, nobody shirt go tear. grin

2 Likes

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by kecee99(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Go buy mirror jhoor
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2019
kecee99:
Go buy mirror jhoor

Lol. Mirror is too expensive for me to afford.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tiwo1993: 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2019
boss u are lukin gud,plz help me with 6k @iLegend.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
tiwo1993:
boss u are lukin gud,plz help me with 6k @iLegend.

Nice request.

Do you know anything about The Men's Pyramid of Greatness?

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tiwo1993: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice request.

Do you know anything about The Men's Pyramid of Greatness?
no ,i need explanation on dat..
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2019
tiwo1993:
no ,i need explanation on dat..

Ok. I'll now remove my pictures above and explain the pyramid up there.
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2019
The reason men face poverty more than women is because they refused to follow the pyramid.

The reason men face heartbreak more than women is because they refused to follow the pyramid.

The reason most men will forever remain poor or average is because they ignored the pyramid.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2019
Most Nigerian men in the university or outside the university are in stage 3, Mr. Nice Guy, but they try to do things meant for people in stage 11, Philanthropist.

Any man who tries to do what is above his stage is doom for failure and regrets.

Nigerian men love to "form" philanthropist when they haven't gotten to that stage. A man will use 99% of his money to form Bill Gate just to please a lady or the people.

When you know your stage in the pyramid and act according to your stage, you'll be successful.

Some youths or men are in stage 7, Entrepreneur, but they allow the people to drag them into stage 11, Philanthropist.

Any man who allows people to drag him to any stage they want is a weak man.

There are two times people should help others financially

1. When the person did not ask for help, but you observed they need help from their body language
2. When the helper is in stage 11, philanthropist

"Givers never lack," is one of the most misinterpreted verse in the Bible.

Givers lack, but those givers who obey the men's pyramid of greatness never lack.

What am I trying to say with all these long epistles? What I'm saying is: I'm not a philanthropist yet — I'm an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs are stingy, but when they become philanthropists, they help the most — ask Bill Gate.

Any man who jumps stages on the pyramid is jumping into trouble.

I hope you understood what I wrote.

3 Likes

Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 12:07am On Dec 10, 2019
U got big bucks bros
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Most Nigerian men in the university or outside the university are in stage 3, Mr. Nice Guy, but they try to do things meant for people in stage 11, Philanthropist.

Any man who tries to do what is above his stage is doom for failure and regrets.

Nigerian men love to "form" philanthropist when they haven't gotten to that stage. A man will use 99% of his money to form Bill Gate just to please a lady or the people.

When you know your stage in the pyramid and act according to your stage, you'll be successful.

Some youths or men are in stage 7, Entrepreneur, but they allow the people to drag them into stage 11, Philanthropist.

1. When the person did not ask for help, but you observed they need help from their body language
2. When the helper is in stage 11, philanthropist

"Givers never lack," is one of the most misinterpreted verse in the Bible.

Givers lack, but those givers who obey the men's pyramid of greatness never lack.

What am I trying to say with all these long epistles? What I'm saying is: I'm not a philanthropist yet — I'm an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs are stingy, but when they become philanthropists, they help the most — ask Bill Gate.

Any man who jumps stages on the pyramid is jumping into trouble.

I hope you understood what I wrote.

Mad o!
Re: DOES THIS THING Look Good On My Face? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by tiwo1993: 6:15am On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=iLegendd post=84779308]Most Nigerian men in the university or outside the university are in stage 3, Mr. Nice Guy, but they try to do things meant for people in stage 11, Philanthropist.

I af heard u,b4 u turn my question to book and start selling at amazon.Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Got Married To Him After 3 Months Of Dating And Now I Can’t Stand Him / How Many Girls Are You Currently Dating? (Pic) / What Does She Really Want From Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.