Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! (22286 Views)

Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by dollarsplenty(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2015
Oba of Lagos is not God. if Allah wishes, Jimmy can still govern Lagos. Buhari's case is worse than Agbaje's case but after 3 failed attempts, Buhari is Nigeria's President-elect..

may the king live long,and may God give the King the wisdom to remain impartial

2 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by DaGC(m): 6:23am On May 07, 2015
Frankly, I think its very unethical for him to keep acting like this. I'm still shocked that like his earlier pre-election statement, some people here still support this appaling statement. What he said was so not cool. He's supposed to be apolitical and be a father to all his kinsmen, or is he denying Agbaje and his supporters as part of his subjects? undecided

People should learn how to call a spade a spade. This is wrong.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by 4stylz: 6:28am On May 07, 2015
This oba just just keep quite and play his hide and seek politics; he is not relevant in Nigeria politics; he should visit England and see how relevant their queen is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Adeyinka12(m): 6:33am On May 07, 2015
Adan mi dorikodo onwo ise eye

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Ossaifamous(m): 8:07am On May 07, 2015
madu Ka bu onye ara....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by sweetgala(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2015
I guess the gripe between JK and Oba Akiolu is an internal family matter, I've read they are close blood relations. The Igbo took it on themesleves to intrude and that must have angered the king more.

I'd advice the oba to settle with JK amicably

2 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2015
PentiumPro:
PDP is forever dead in Lagos.
Dreams.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by free2ryhme: 8:38am On May 07, 2015
What is this one saying sef

After u wan put a whole party for trouble due to your outrageous comments
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by bynat(f): 8:39am On May 07, 2015
Oba Akiolu, the controversial Oba that shook the Igbos grin

3 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by missangela: 8:40am On May 07, 2015
I hope Fashola also included how he increased lasu school fees to N350,000 in his book!!!
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by adiwils(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2015
biafransoul:
Somebody should tell Mr Akiolu to shut up! For threatening to commit genocide against Igbos, He has lost all respect in the presence of God and Man. Stewpid old man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by adiwils(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
Abeg shut the hell up, you dumb head.

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by godoluwa(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
I c no reason having traditional rulers. It keeps the masses blind to their own rights. I wish we had a Nigeria without these thieves.
God bless u. Oyo state experienced the same thing. our Oba's are THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by rileyy(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
The oba has said nothing derogatory and yet some tribalist, hyper reactive, over sensitive "thing" venting their hate on him. Abeg una get sense so? You lot need to move on and stop believing everybody hates you...PLS

Obi of onitsha cursed APC and it members but nobody "cares" you need to learn hw to let thing slide

OREMUSSANCTUS:
If na dis one yorubaz dhe happy for as a true traditional leader, dey ve to wake up from dat deep sleep
Dis oba is a criminal cum "useless" being

Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

4 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by emiye(m): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
The Oba placed collective interest over individual interest, though Jimi was his blood relations, he saw a great need for continuity in Lagos. The Lagos 2012-2025 development plan can not be ditched. I have no doubt that in 5,years from now, vehicles will transit on the 4th mainland bridge

3 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Maranzano(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2015
It is likely this Oba may sacrifice his throne on the altar of politics. He is gradually dividing his kingdom by his disregard for the interest of his other subjects. Both Ambode and Jimmy are his subjects and he should be a father to them. He is entitled to his political opinion but when a traditional ruler openly declares for a political party and its candidates, he has automatically created an opposition in his kingdom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by appini: 8:57am On May 07, 2015
A moronic Oba disgracing his people everyday.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by nwadiuko1(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2015
What do you expect from an egunje collecting ex policeman
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by funkybully(f): 8:57am On May 07, 2015
Bastard Oba, too much egbo is not good for u
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by KanwuliaJara: 9:00am On May 07, 2015
Now that you told us. . . AGBAJE has died abi?
Let the 'fat GODSON' of the ASIWAJU cult get to work.
Simple!
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by lawyer(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2015
The Oba of Lagos needs a very good P.R team to sieve the kind of things he says in public and launder his image. As an Oba it's his job to unite people and not create a wedge especially when the tensions are still very high following the outcome of this election. Every King, Emir, Olu, Obi or Oba in Nigeria had their own preferred candidates but it's their job to counsel all parties to work together for the benefit of the state and not further drive in the knife to ridicule the parties that lost. It would create more bad blood and flame the embers of mistrust amongst all the other ethnic tribes. The election has been won and lost, candidates have congratulated each other, why is he still gloating over it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by lawyer(m): 9:06am On May 07, 2015
The Oba of Lagos needs a very good P.R team to sieve the kind of things he says in public and launder his image. As an Oba it's his job to unite people and not create a wedge especially when the tensions are still very high following the outcome of this election. Every King, Emir, Olu, Obi or Oba in Nigeria had their own preferred candidates but it's their job to counsel all parties to work together for the benefit of the state and not further drive in the knife to ridicule the parties that lost. It would create more bad blood and flame the embers of mistrust amongst all the other ethnic tribes. The election has been won and lost, candidates have congratulated each other, why is he still gloating over it? Very bad sportsmanship and unbecoming of a royal father
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by millionboi(m): 9:08am On May 07, 2015
U wie r only desperate 2see ur co-thief on d sit,so u loot 2geda....clueles Akiolu
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by tobiyayo: 9:09am On May 07, 2015
raumdeuter:
The Oba was right

?
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by millionboi(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
bynat:
jst as igbo boys shook ur pussy...olosho
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Pataki: 9:12am On May 07, 2015
It was very clear in 4DX that Agbaje can never be the governor of Lagos state.

Let him go and face his calling.

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by bogolobango(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2015
He dey pain u
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by yemmybx(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2015
KAABIYESI OOOOO! PLS REMIND AMBODE ABOUT THE PENDING 2014/2015 LAGOS STATE RECRUITMENT FOR WE YOUTH. the youths are waiting ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by lazsnaira(m): 9:21am On May 07, 2015
This man just wanna be relevant
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Larow(m): 9:26am On May 07, 2015
biafransoul:
Somebody should tell Mr Akiolu to shut up! For threatening to commit genocide against Igbos, He has lost all respect in the presence of God and Man. Stewpid old man.
How is telling u to leave a region that is not urs if not comfortable the same as genocide? Check ur dictionary 4 d meaning of dat word ok?

2 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by lazsnaira(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2015
bynat:

No sweetheart, the joke was actually on the yoruba traditional institution.

Do you think he has any respect left? Do you think Emir of Kano, Obi of Onitsha, Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba of Benin would bring such a disgrace to their seat as that tout king had done?

The answer is NO!

So you're actually laughing at the mess he's brought to other yoruba kings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by VirginFinder: 9:29am On May 07, 2015
This thread has nothing to do with ibos. Yet they are here to play victim once again.

Thank goodness the Oba never apologised.
They'd have said that's why Ambode won.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Payment Of $462m For Fighter Jets, Impeachable Offence, Reps Tell Buhari / Boko Haram Attacks Are International Conspiracy To Split Nigeria – Army / Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.