Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! (22289 Views)

Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by LaryBoy(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
He is a Mad Man
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by abacusCm(m): 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
guttentag:
God help you say Ambode Win, the Igbos for chase you comot for Lagos
u can only do that in Onitsha or Aba.If try to do that in Lagos,u are going inside Lagoon.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Tshaphilo: 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
Baba pls stop talking.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Tshaphilo: 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
Baba pls stop talking. Respect that SEAT PLZ
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 2:02pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:
You told them, they were crying like bush babies.

We showed them who owns the land.

You are on your soil Kabiyesi, talk to our slaves the way you like.

Long live the King.

^^^^^^^^^^^^DAFT AND slowpoke
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 07, 2015
The owners of Lagos (the Yorubas) have spoken. !! Agbaje should go and sleep.

FLATTHEADS, you have 2 options if you are not happy with the voice of the king : HANG YOURSELVES or GO DROWN INSIDE LAGOON. !!

The lesser the Igbos, the less the problems of Lagos.
Lagos needs you in the lagoon please.

2 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

^^^^^^^^^^^^DAFT AND slowpoke

demented and possessed soul.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by jjamani(m): 2:39pm On May 07, 2015
yes EUROBOMBER: Fellow Nigerians, I have taken time to study recent happenings in our nation before and after the elections and I have come to conclude that there is a grand plan to start some kind of war in Nigeria. Some people thought that the last presidential election was going to be the last straw to break the camel's back but are still in shock that the presidential election has been conducted and Nigeria is still at peace even with the incumbent losing the election. Discerning minds can see that a pattern has been set to overheat the system especially by generating so much hatred and tension between the Igbo and the Yoruba. The rate at which it is going it is looking like one week one trouble. The pattern is that there is usually a provocative comment (alleged or true) made by a prominent Yoruba and somehow this is fed to the public and when the get to know of such comments, they become overwhelmed with anger. Just check: Before all these started, recall that a Twitter account was identified where a young man was calling for the killing of all the Igbos. Now I believe that the picture shown on that twitter account might even be that of someone that died many years ago. That twitter account was most likely created by the wicked forces outside Nigeria that intend to spark of a bloody ethnic conflict in Nigeria. 1. The case of the Yoruba Oba of Lagos-HRH Oba Akiolu where the Igbos were threatened with death in the Lagos lagoon. 2. The case of the Yoruba cardiologist in the US where a call for genocide against the Igbo was seen on his facebook page. (He says his account was hacked) 3. Most recently the case of the Yoruba Nobel Laureate-Prof Wole Soyinka released by the Cables revealing some provocative comments about the Igbo. I want every intelligent mind to observe this, in the case of Dr Ariyo, he said his account was hacked and I am inclined to believe that this is true. The people behind this agenda to set Nigeria on fire are most likely the same people that used his facebook account to post such hate words against the Igbo. These are the same people that opened that twitter account I mentioned earlier where a call to kill all Igbos was made. Look at the case of Prof Wole Soyinka too, how can an organisation like the Cable release such hate speech and tagging it to this man if not that some powerful forces were behind such. It is this same group of people that want Nigerians to start killing one another that used the Cables site to release that speech. Wole Soyinka himself has denied ever making such comments. My Igbo and Yoruba brothers, please wake up and see that there are powerful forces pulling the strings underground to cause hatred between us and the agenda is to take it to a level where it will be too much to bear and violence would be the only solution. The forces behind this ultimately want a massive show of bloodshed in Nigeria starting with the Igbo vs Yoruba. Some people initially thought that the boko haram problem up north would start a religious war in Nigeria especially when churches were been blown to pieces every week but that failed. They later on resorted to attacking Muslims in the north even in their mosques to see if that would anger the muslims enough to start a massive campaign of violence against Christians but that also failed. Let us all be wise and open our eyes, these forces plotting to plunge Nigeria into war are likely operating outside Nigeria. The boko haram option in Northern Nigeria failed to start the needed Christian vs Muslim war and boko haram is gradually winding down activities. Let us continue to pray for this nation and keep our emotions in check so that we do not witness a sort of bloodshed in this country that would be second to none in history. These evil forces have now shifted their attention to the Southern part of Nigeria and intend to start a campaign of massive bloodshed by starting a violent Igbo vs Yoruba conflict. We are too big to start a bloody confrontation against ourselves in this country, where do we run to for refuge? The numbers in Lagos alone can overwhelm Cotonou and even Ghana/Togo with a massive influx of refugees. How much refugees can flee through Bakassi? How much refugees can flee from the North into Niger Republic & Chad? Just with the boko haram problem Niger is already complaining and sending backing Northern Nigerian refugees. This is the only county we have and we must do all we can to protect this country and ensure progress & development. This message is especially for all the Igbos & Yorubas whose hearts have now been darkened and filled with so much anger and hate waiting to manifest. Let us put the evil ones to shame and ensure that their dream of an Igbo-Yoruba war does not come to pass! GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by hmuhammad(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
Behold!!! Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje, the next governor of Anambara State.

2 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 4:03pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

demented and possessed soul.

You are forever a delusional dog.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Ilekeh(f): 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
hmuhammad:
Behold!!! Jimi Okechukwu Agbaje, the next governor of Anambara State.

Lmaoooo grin

2 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 4:14pm On May 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

You are forever a delusional dog.

your wretched soul will suffer forever in eternal damnation.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by highmood(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
Femolacaster:
I could see some demented flattheads venting their frustration on d oba.
do you know Igbos are better that long one(oloogo)? Imagine when you want to sleep, the flats can sleep and look up but the long heads can't, always seeking for better position.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 4:50pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

your wretched soul will suffer forever in eternal damnation.

Aren't u the biggest fool in the history of the world trading words with someone you labeled a SLAVE?

Where in the world have u seen a master trading insults with his slave?

slowpoke.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

Aren't u the biggest fool in the history of the world trading words with someone you labeled a SLAVE?

Where in the world have u seen a master trading insults with his slave?

slowpoke.

you are an osu caste and you will forever remain my conquered slave.

deal with that. asinwin.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

you are an osu caste and you will forever remain my conquered slave.

deal with that. asinwin.

Conquered slave
I laugh at ur height of stupidity.
Keep dreaming.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

Conquered slave
I laugh at ur height of stupidity.
Keep dreaming.

pissing on you my dog.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by therevelation2: 5:36pm On May 07, 2015
StBlack1:
The owners of Lagos (the Yorubas) have spoken. !! Agbaje should go and sleep.

FLATTHEADS, you have 2 options if you are not happy with the voice of the king : HANG YOURSELVES or GO DROWN INSIDE LAGOON. !!

The lesser the Igbos, the less the problems of Lagos.
Lagos needs you in the lagoon please.

damilola aribisala, the vagabond from ekiti? Lagos is not your state, go back to ekiti now. Care to see your pix and those of your family members.......? grin
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by therevelation2: 5:37pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

pissing on you my dog.

how is osun state today? wink
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 5:40pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

pissing on you my dog.

Piss on ur miserable and unfortunate life.

U claim to be a master but u are indeed a big fool.

Let's keep trading words "Master" who can't do anything to his slave other than rant.

Confirmed chestbeater.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Fourwinds: 5:43pm On May 07, 2015
guttentag:
God help you say Ambode Win, the Igbos for chase you comot for Lagos
na madness
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 5:43pm On May 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

Piss on ur miserable and unfortunate life.

U claim to be a master but u are indeed a big fool.

Let's keep trading words "Master" who can't do anything to his slave other than rant.

Confirmed chestbeater.

LOl.

wonders shall never end. when chest beater starts calling others chest beater, then Armageddon is closer than ever before.

You remain my slave. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
therevelation2:

how is osun state today? wink

Osun State is my state of origin and I rep it wella.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by MugabeRobert: 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
He didn't mention ibos this time around, did he?

Why are they crying here like fools?
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 6:04pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

LOl.

wonders shall never end. when chest beater starts calling others chest beater, then Armageddon is closer than ever before.

You remain my slave. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This master sef grin grin[color=#990000][/color] Shut up and give masters some dignity.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 6:14pm On May 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

This master sef grin grin[color=#990000][/color] Shut up and give masters some dignity.
Osu caste have a little dignity nah, i know you do not deserve any. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 6:22pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

Osu caste have a little dignity nah, i know you do not deserve any. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Stooping so low to exchange words with a slave makes u a greater slave.
You are a self acclaimed master.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
ikkkkk:

Stooping so low to exchange words with a slave makes u a greater slave.
You are a self acclaimed master.

Just shut up my slave
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ikkkkk: 7:10pm On May 07, 2015
superstar1:

Just shut up my slave

Is that all u can say "delusional master"

Shame on you slave.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Chuksgeo: 7:24pm On May 07, 2015
The Oba of Lagosi is a fool!
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by kollinpowel(m): 7:57pm On May 07, 2015
when will this Nigeria Zulu king learn to keep mute. blood noise maker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Speakers And Deputies Of The 36 State Houses Of Assembly / Electoral Staff Dies During Delta Local Government Election. Photos / Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.