Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! (22290 Views)

Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / “buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by juman(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2015
Thank God that apc man won, the building of lagos continues.

PDP is bad party.

Igbos need to develop their region. They can have their 'biafra' under nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by wolelove(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2015
[b][b]
menix:
Dis igbo hater still wan tell us say him b prophet bah..

Oya, Oba tell us who go win Champions League jawe afterall lagosian love sport pass oda states...
Larow:
How is telling u to leave a region that is not urs if not comfortable the same as genocide? Check ur dictionary 4 d meaning of dat word ok?
[quote author=Larow post=33499753]How is telling u to leave a region that is not urs if not comfortable the same as genocide? Check ur dictionary 4 d meaning of dat word ok? [BAD BELLE]
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by eazisky(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2015
guttentag:
God help you say Ambode Win, the Igbos for chase you comot for Lagos

Mumu chest beaters, always beating chest and ranting rubbish on NL, If jimi had won, which i knw its impossible, u would have regret ur life under lagoon water, that is when u would truely knw who own lagos, i'm sure such comment of urs prompt the South africans into xenophobia

3 Likes

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by dckelvin(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2015
This Yoruba ppl self. . "alwayz talkinq AnyHow" nawao.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Adaezeagu(f): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
eazisky:

Mumu chest beaters, always beating chest and ranting rubbish on NL, If jimi had won, which i knw its impossible, u would have regret ur life under lagoon water, that is when u would truely knw who own lagos, i'm sure such comment of urs prompt the South africans into xenophobia
nkita ara
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Nobody: 9:49am On May 07, 2015
dollarsplenty:
Oba of Lagos is not God. if Allah wishes, Jimmy can still govern Lagos. Buhari's case is worse than Agbaje's case but after 3 failed attempts, Buhari is Nigeria's President-elect..

may the king live long,and may God give the King the wisdom to remain impartial
wow! Am really impress with your comment ma'am. U have my respect. Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by eazisky(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2015
Adaezeagu:
nkita ara

Oriburuku n'bae ja, wa sori ibu, iya baba e ni mad dog

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by gbishman: 9:54am On May 07, 2015
This miscreant of a traditional ruler, what's his issue with politics. This is quite unfortunate coming from a traditional ruler of such repute. Long live the Oba of Benin

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by kommiejewel(f): 9:55am On May 07, 2015
God help me; some of the comments i read on here almost make me forget my Yoruba friends. Most of these Yoruba e-diots have Igbo friends and girlfriends but when they come here, they can't help but spew the deep-seethed hate they have against them. If the pogroms where millions of Igbos were killed was committed against them; they wouldn't still be in this country

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by aniyphil: 9:57am On May 07, 2015
phew! (sigh of relief) . . .all through the write-up . . .I kept scanning for the word LAGOON! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by dewstar: 9:58am On May 07, 2015

“I knew all the waters that have passed under the bridge, including my own blood relations, who without consulting me went with others to say that Bola Tinubu, Fashola and Oba Akiolu have pocketed Lagos, saying that this time, they will not allow that. And I told them that Jimi (Agbaje) will never be the governor. I still maintain it. There is no going back,” he added.

.... I told many people that Bola Tinubu planted the seed, Fashola came and watered the seed and it started germinating in geometrical progressions. "We have just started.” - Oba Akiolu

Who then is the we? Jimi was right after all, Oba Akiolu, Tinubu and Fashola have pocketed Lagos.

Nigerians, stop deceiving yourselves. You either practice democracy or you practice monarchy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by zubby29(m): 10:01am On May 07, 2015
i love apc,i love fashola and buhari but dis man is a disgrace to traditional institution,he has bin bout over by some thieves in lagos
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by superstar1(m): 10:04am On May 07, 2015
You told them, they were crying like bush babies.

We showed them who owns the land.

You are on your soil Kabiyesi, talk to our slaves the way you like.

Long live the King.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ogawisdom(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2015
unitysheart:
Lagos—Barely 23 days to the inauguration of Lagos State governor-elect, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, Oba of Lagos, Rilwanu Akiolu I, yesterday, narrated how some of his relatives wanted the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje and not Ambode to succeed Fashola.
According to the monarch; “On May 14, 2014 when I first told all residents of Lagos that the next governor of the state will be Ambode, many didn’t believe me.

“I knew all the waters that have passed under the bridge, including my own blood relations, who without consulting me went with others to say that Bola Tinubu, Fashola and Oba Akiolu have pocketed Lagos, saying that this time, they will not allow that. And I told them that Jimi (Agbaje) will never be the governor. I still maintain it. There is no going back,” he added.

The Oba continued, “I have no doubt in my mind, with the cooperation and prayers of everyone, Ambode will perform very well. I told many people that Bola Tinubu planted the seed, Fashola came and watered the seed and it started germinating in geometrical progressions. We have just started.”
In his own speech, governor Babatunde Fashola of Lagos State, yesterday, said the monthly Federal Allocation and the monthly Internally Generated Revenue, IGR, will not be enough to fund the Lagos 2015 budget of N489 billion.

The governor and the monarch spoke at the public policy lecture organised by the Institute of Directors, IoD and launch of the book edited by Mr. Sam Omatseye titled, ‘The Example: The Era of Babatunde Raji Fashola as Governor of Lagos State,’ in Lagos.

Fashola in his lecture titled, ‘My stewardship-Eight years of delivering excellence,’ said the number of migrants into the state daily has constantly increased its population.

Earlier, while explaining the reason for writing the book, Omatseye stated that the next generation would need answers to certain issues in the state and would want to know those who started the developmental work in the state.

He said “I felt that it was important that those people who saw it, who experienced it, worked and who were insiders were able to tell their stories and that was the reason why I started this project. I knew that about two or more years into his reign, people especially, his colleagues other governors started to see him as a kind of example. I started calling him the governor of example.”

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/lagos-gov-some-of-my-relations-wanted-agbaje-oba-akiolu/

Shut up already drunk fool
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2015
he also said something about flat heads entering the lagoon...

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Nobody: 10:09am On May 07, 2015
this man should just keep quiet and stop embarrassing us the yoruba nation..hian!!! angry you did not make it happen it was the electorates that made it happen!!
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by lagdmark(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2015
That silly akiolu guy make a record as the most cursed traditional ruler in SW, bravo!!
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by ajangwucc(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2015
The throne he is sitting,is their family the rightful family to be there,noo,trace the d history of lagos,the stole it,yeye police officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Nten: 10:19am On May 07, 2015
This man is retarded if he is still talking after the odoriferous saga he thronged lagos in to pre election. I have not seen where a monarch of that class would enmesh himself in heavy partisan politics. Extremely ridiculous....
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by lilmagambo(f): 10:26am On May 07, 2015
Never say never cos u don't av life in ur hand one day u l regret d word never
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by T9ksy(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2015
ogawisdom:

Shut up already drunk fool

Obviously, the oba has refused to shut up and asits really getting on your nerves, why don't you go and shut him up........................if you can otherwise you can take a long swim in the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by akpanbaba: 10:32am On May 07, 2015
If Oba has family issue to settle with Agbaje let him go ahead and do so .He should stop talking as if he is the founder of Lagos.Afterall he started xenophobic attack in Lagos before that of South Africa just to pave way for Ambode
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by hunri(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2015
guttentag:
You are a slowpoke...
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by akigbemaru: 10:41am On May 07, 2015
oBA AKILOLU
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Positiveminds(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2015
Agbero Oba.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by icedbreez(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2015
What is an officer of the Nigerian Police Force (NFP) doing standing behind a traditional Monarch? This country indeed is a mess.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by chynergy1(m): 11:26am On May 07, 2015
if the heat is up gain, as usual, you will deny saying that,
typical of a Nigerian.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by omo17(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2015
You dis slaves, na by force, u ar free to go back to ur village nw. Stewpid criminals. Quote me nd die young.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Sola42: 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If na dis one yorubaz dhe happy for as a true traditional leader, dey ve to wake up from dat deep sleep
Dis oba is a criminal cum "useless" being

Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

Is this how you address Traditional ruler in your town, the Oba have spoken take it or leave it Jimi will need special grace to become governor in Lagos. He threatened the throne of a ruling king and you expect the king to praise or pray for him or wish him success in his quest.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
Sola42:

Is this how you address Traditional ruler in your town, the Oba have spoken take it or leave it Jimi will need special grace to become governor in Lagos. He threatened the throne of a ruling king and you expect the king to praise or pray for him or wish him success in his quest.
Dat man na oba abi ya slace sef!
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by Medium04(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
Bull shit, you r a tout. Born bastard oba.
Re: OBA AKIOLU: I Told Them That Jimi (Agbaje) Will Never Be The Governor! by blaqoracle: 12:53pm On May 07, 2015
guttentag:
did you mean the homeless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Saraki To Nigerian Youths: Turn Your Phones Into Business Tools / President Buhari Arrives Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit [PHOTOS, Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.