Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,333 members, 7,857,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. (657 Views)

Martin Aliker: Girl Rejected Me As I Couldn't Buy Her Beer, Now I Own A Brewery / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by databoy247(m): 3:00am On May 07, 2015
Dont mind the thread subject, i am just short of words.

Yesterday afternoon i arrived diamond bank and the mopol at the gate kept smiling at a lady stepping out of the bank. By the way the sun was something else as we were all squinting our eyes.

When the lady got to the gate the mopol said to her "my dear, e be like say we go buy you umbrella make this sun nor dey beat you again".

After they left, the gateman told me "bros see dat mumu wey sun dey beat wan buy umbrella for babe and he dey sweat under the same sun...he dey forbid to buy for himself?" grin grin

I wan laugh die. Its amazing the things we do for babes.

Guys looking back, have you done stuff like this for babes? Nor shame oh.....its time to share our "mumu" escapades. grin

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by neutrotoba(m): 3:30am On May 07, 2015
I woz a mumu once, Gave my only fone to a lady I tot I woz dating, wen I got a new fone At last, she neva called wit d fone dat I gave to her (2008)
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by menix(m): 3:36am On May 07, 2015
Yes ooo..
I don mumu b4 b4 ooo...
Was raining asked d gal to Mk use of my umbrella dat d rain was not much, I shoewear. I get sense wen cold enta my body..

D last was around 05/06 buying a car tyre 4 gal Wey I no even get bicycle spoke....
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by Nobody: 4:55am On May 07, 2015
grin

I can clearly remember when my girlfriend pleaded with me to help her write an Important commission exam in her ministry..

I was like "mehn bae our love hasn't reached like that o, what if am caught and you're dismissed from work?, I might end up in jail if things get worse"

She kept quite and didn't utter a word.. Little did I know what she was planning...

That night, she bribed me with the most hottest romantic session I have ever received in my life. ..

Long story short. .. I was nearly caught and identified in the exam hall. . But sha, the rest is history.... grin grin

The things we do for ladies..

*sighs..
wink

EricRichie
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by agarawu23(m): 4:58am On May 07, 2015
I like myself pass any other thing,

I will please myself before I please any Lady. undecided
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by FLAWLES(f): 5:14am On May 07, 2015
>cheesy
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by nutislim(m): 5:33am On May 07, 2015
Way back in secondary school, I used my monthly allowee buy valentine gift. No b small suffer I suFfer dat month
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by peeparty(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2015
na so i mumu some years back.carry my second phone give babe wey dey form love.with the hope of somtin somtin,since that day i know see am sef.the babe come change line.now boys don mature scara
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by spongeisback: 7:34am On May 07, 2015
The biggest sacrifice I've ever made is letting a lady swallow "me". two weeks later the _bitch tells me she's pregnant. Am like whaaaaaat
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by Jossyroyal1: 7:46am On May 07, 2015
pls he shud buy her broom instead
the era of umbrella has ended
#friedplantain
Re: He Wants To Buy Her Umbrella. by databoy247(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2015
nutislim:
Way back in secondary school, I used my monthly allowee buy valentine gift. No b small suffer I suFfer dat month

hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

30 Rules For Changed Women / Just For The Lolz / Dating An Undergraduate Lady...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.