Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,456 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (455500 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 9:52am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Did u see me quote anyone pls mind ur biz smiley thanks

let her be

if we start attacking your candidate, you guys won't like it

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:52am On May 12, 2015
Vickydera2:
I will advice u to learn how to mind urself

Hehehe lol u quoted me .. Leggo

Well i will advice u not to ruin this competition for other contestants that still wanna take part
U are not even on the list yet ur throwing accusations about to bring down this event ...
U started putting ur pics everywhere but cuz no one was interested your making noise .. U look silly ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:52am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Please she wasnt even a contestant in the first place
Dont beg her .. A quitter should never be in this competition anyway show alot about her character..
look girl am d last person u will dream to start an e-war with cos u will never win. I never talked to u. mind ur self. bi1tch

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:54am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

let her be

if we start attacking your candidate, you guys won't like it
Yh but no one attacking her n she not in the contest .. undecided
Just cuz she dont want to take part she should let others b n stop bkaming mods n organisers its just plain rude.
None of the other contestants behave like this .. Just saying
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by G3n3sis: 9:55am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Dont beg her .. A quitter should never be in this competition anyway show alot about her character..
Why, that's harsh. Vickydera2, dear don't give up, k? Who's ur campaign mgr btw?

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:55am On May 12, 2015
Vickydera2:
look girl am d last person u will dream to start an e-war with cos u will never win. I never talked to u. mind ur self. bi1tch

This is not e-war hun
Its called conversation .. I dont e-war hun i leave that to lil girls i just state d truth no matter how painful it is..

Y would u quit something u where never in ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:56am On May 12, 2015
Vickydera2:
u are a f00l for this. and who told u I wasn't nominated. pls stop showing ur stupidity. u r not my level not in intelligence or beauty. I for tel u to park one side but since u no get car shift ur ugly face one side

Lol
^^^^ that intelligent ok
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Yh but no one attacking her n she not in the contest .. undecided
Just cuz she dont want to take part she should let others b n stop bkaming mods n organisers its just plain rude.
None of the other contestants behave like this .. Just saying

She is in the contest. Just because none of the other contestants are bold enough to say their mind does not mean she should keep quiet too. Let her be.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
What manager of hers did they ban ?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by w3irdo2: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Charkoal callin pot blak! De uzer Teamtwaci rejiztad when? Beta dun involve yursef in dis dirty politiks
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:57am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

She is in the contest. Just because none of the other contestants are bold enough to say their mind does not mean she should keep quiet too. Let her be.

N so quitting is the best option

Thats ur advice to her smh
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 9:59am On May 12, 2015
w3irdo2:

Charkoal callin pot blak! De uzer Teamtwaci rejiztad when? Beta dun involve yursef in dis dirty politiks

Huh

Look all im saying is stop blaming organisers or mods ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Luckygurl(f): 9:59am On May 12, 2015
In the midst of all these controversies, Mzlaurel remains the best person fit for the crown.

VOTE BEAUTY, BRAINS & VIRTUE FOR MISS NL 2015

VOTE MZLAUREL smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

I agree with you. Did you see how those 2 were interviewed first.

Their campaign teams are all over the place going against the campaign rules, still nothing is done. This contest should be miss romanceland.

Hi. I saw your mention notification.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:00am On May 12, 2015
Luckygurl:
In the midst of all these controversies, Mzlaurel remains the best person fit for the crown.

smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by scentmarlc(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2015
Trypa:

Don't worry huni we won't quit muah h
TRYPA dats d spirit. We all are one. Infact am gona do some underground PR for you.......if only there could be two queens though....
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:01am On May 12, 2015
Trypa:

Don't worry huni we won't quit muah h

Nice one smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Trypa(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2015
scentmarlc:
TRYPA dats d spirit. We all are one. Infact am gona do some underground PR for you.......if only there could be two queens though....

Tnks boo muahh

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by pryd(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Abi only the strong would survive this

Abeg quit n get out ... No time for quitter nah confident ppl we want self

Hey, if someone else made this statement you would have hurriedly accused the person of treating this "contest" too serious...no? undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:06am On May 12, 2015
pryd:

Hey, if someone else made this statement you would have hurriedly accused the person of treating this "contest" too serious...no? undecided

Nope smiley
She wants to quit im confirming .. No biggie

N show me i accused anyone ... When they said they wanted to quit ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 10:07am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

N so quitting is the best option

Thats ur advice to her smh

It's her choice. what's your advice to her?
Attack a person that's already down?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:08am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

It's her choice. what's your advice to her?
Attack a person that's already down?

Didnt attack just said she should blame mods .. As it can start drama n ruin d competition for other contestant that actually want to take part..
Didnt seem down after dygeasy scheduled her for interview which she wanted .. Still wasnt good enough . Anyway .. Lol non of my biz
Said what i had to say yall can spin on it wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by ndubueze92(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2015
Who's in PDP here? ama roll with the fella ...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by arabadayor17(m): 10:10am On May 12, 2015
Quit nd let the best contestant win it

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MizMyColi(f): 10:10am On May 12, 2015
Hi there Vickydera2
Good Morningsmiley

Can we talk?

If you're not cool with doing this in the open, just send a PM, okay?
Waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by demmy0325(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2015
Hehehe... This is gettn juicer... Mah no just interfere.. Mah dey watch...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Trypa(f): 10:13am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Nice one smiley

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by lanicky(f): 10:13am On May 12, 2015
Luckygurl:

You get brain no be small....God bless u left, right and round about. Lol grin

#Team Mzlaurel#
#Team Trypa#

Vote beauty, vote brain, vote non-violence. cool

Muaaaaaaaaaah! Love u'all kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 10:14am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Didnt attack just said she should blame mods .. As it can start drama n ruin d competition for other contestant that actually want to take part..
Didnt seem down after dygeasy scheduled her for interview which she wanted .. Still wasnt good enough . Anyway .. Lol non of my biz
Said what i had to say yall can spin on it wink

Whatever.

I hope your candidate won't quit too when the snipers comes calling

peace out.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:14am On May 12, 2015
lanicky:

You get brain no be small....God bless u left, right and round about. Lol grin

#Team Mzlaurel#
#Team Trypa#

Vote beauty, vote brain, vote non-violence. cool

Muaaaaaaaaaah! Love u'all kiss

Nice one

See better contestants here

(1) (2) (3) ... (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.