Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,453 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (455499 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by scentmarlc(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

let her be
if we start attacking your candidate, you guys won't like it
As if thats not yur forte, obike.
God bless all the contestants, AMEN. God bless TWACI more

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by arabadayor17(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2015
Ok.....lets stop attacking each other..but only the strong will survive during the tym of test, MZLUZREL ride on

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:16am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

Whatever.

I hope your candidate won't quit too when the snipers comes calling

peace out.

Lol the think no one threatened urs buts ur threaten her
Not cool

Snipe they go .. Even if twaci doesnt win . At least she did it with dignity. Humility.. Mennn even tophaz u dont see them bashing ppl or being rude look at all d other serious contestants pls snipe they go hope ur life improves after that. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:18am On May 12, 2015
kinglekan:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

~Miss Too Cool
~Miss Warm-Hearted
~Miss Active
~Miss Creative
~Miss Inspiring

[size=20pt] Crown TWACI Already jooor!!! smiley [/size]

Nice work keep it up smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by demmy0325(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2015
I just dunno y a jobless mofo will just sit somewhere n jst start typin trash that a contestant dnt av a chance of winnin.. U shud Check her dp.. Isnt She beautiful?.. Doesnt she have d right to protest wen her campaign manager was banned..?.. Wel., Its al part of the competition... Show us hw strong U are... Stand against al odds.... U shudnt quit vickydera2.. U av ma vote for this if thats a consolation..

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 10:23am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Lol the think no one threatened urs buts ur threaten her
Not cool

Snipe they go .. Even if twaci doesnt win . At least she did it with dignity. Humility.. Mennn even tophaz u dont see them bashing ppl or being rude look at all d other serious contestants pls snipe they go hope ur life improves after that. smiley

So what other contestants are bashing people? The only campaign team I see breaking the rules and bashing people is twaci's team.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by lanicky(f): 10:24am On May 12, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hi there Vickydera2
Good Morningsmiley

Can we talk?

If you're cool with doing this in the open, just send a PM, okay?
Waiting...

Like seriously, I wish I can buy u ferrari.

I love the way u replied....the poor girl won't feel worse.

Kudos Miz. smiley

Ps: don't bother to reply me. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by arabadayor17(m): 10:24am On May 12, 2015
Vote d 1 you will all like, she is reliable,geltle,humble,respectful,beautiful think of all characteristics of a good lady.......MZlauzrel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

So what other contestants are bashing people? The only campaign team I see breaking the rules and bashing people is twaci's team.

Lol really
Havent seen that yet tho.

If telling someone quitting aint way den so b it smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:25am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

Lol really
Havent seen that yet tho

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 10:26am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Lol really
Havent seen that yet tho

Of course you won't see that.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:26am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

Of course you won't see that.

Ok thanks smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by MizMyColi(f): 10:27am On May 12, 2015
lanicky:

Like seriously, I wish I can buy u ferrari.

I love the way u replied....the poor girl won't feel worse.

Kudos Miz. smiley

Ps: don't bother to reply me. smiley

Well, I wanna bothertongue

Thanks Hanniesmiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by arabadayor17(m): 10:28am On May 12, 2015
If any1 is breaking the rules den let dem be out.....dat means she can't arrange her team why others are trying spending more tym to arrange her team [left][/left] grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 10:28am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Ok thanks smiley

By the way, there are nice ways to tell people not to quit. Attacking them is not a good idea. Have a nice day.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by kodded(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2015
cool

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:29am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

By the way, there are nice ways to tell people not to quit. Attacking them is not a good idea. Have a nice day.

Lol learn what attack means lol u plan wont work ..
And there are nice ways to let organisers now how u feel instead of blaming them and making ppl comment and get involved simple email would have been perfect .
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by pryd(m): 10:30am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Nope smiley
She wants to quit im confirming .. No biggie

N show me i accused anyone ... When they said they wanted to quit ..

This campaign thing turning ppl into animals ..
Taking it way too seriously

You've generally accused people of treating this "contest" too serious and that's exactly thesame thing you're doing. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:32am On May 12, 2015
pryd:

You've generally accused people of treating this "contest" too serious and that's exactly thesame thing you're doing. lipsrsealed

Lol saying dont blame others is seriousness ok ..
If u makes u happy then yh whatever u call it wink
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by scentmarlc(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2015
demmy0325:
I just dunno y a jobless mofo will just sit somewhere n jst start typin trash that a contestant dnt av a chance of winnin.. U shud Check her dp.. Isnt She beautiful?.. Doesnt she have d right to protest wen her campaign manager was banned..?.. Wel., Its al part of the competition... Show us hw strong U are... Stand against al odds.... U shudnt quit vickydera2.. U av ma vote for this if thats a consolation..

I almost tot you were different. Same team, same mentality. Shiooooor
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by arabadayor17(m): 10:35am On May 12, 2015
Deciding to quit is no a joint decision u decide on your own knowing u can't compete with the big elite over there can't wait to see more pple quit cox the more you quit the more ma queen stand the chance ot winning

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by demmy0325(m): 10:36am On May 12, 2015
scentmarlc:

.. Wahs this one sayin.. Wahs Ur p..?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by arabadayor17(m): 10:38am On May 12, 2015
smiley[color=#990000][/color] cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Obike10: 10:39am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Lol learn what attack means lol u plan wont work ..
And there are nice ways to let organisers now how u feel instead of blaming them and making ppl comment and get involved simple email would have been perfect .

No, you should be the one to learn what attack means.

Lala247(f):

U guys doing ur best dont entertain the crap .. Sick of ppl blaming others when they no they aint got a chance ... So they take it out on others

I guess this wasn't an attack. We might also call it buuttlicking of the organizers

Its just pathetic the contestant quiting only joined how many days ago
I just think its soo rude the way she going on about it
And teamtwaci have been supportive to others, we didnt play dirty unlike some.. Like all dis because of interview ..
Mayb no1 else interested

What is pathetic is your naivety. Did you even find out what is going on before posting this?

Please she wasnt even a contestant in the first place
Dont beg her .. A quitter should never be in this competition anyway show alot about her character..

What a nice way to tell somebody not to quit. call them a quitter.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:40am On May 12, 2015
scentmarlc:

Dont bother urself lol ..
smiley

sheeps in human form tongue
This was what they wanted to happen n they falling for it .. They drop bomb n sit back n watch heads been blown off ..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by arabadayor17(m): 10:42am On May 12, 2015
Quilters should be kick in the ass lol angry grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:42am On May 12, 2015
Obike10:

No, you should be the one to learn what attack means.

I guess this wasn't an attack. We might also call it buuttlicking of the organizers

What is pathetic is your naivety. Did you even find out what is going on before posting this?

What a nice way to tell somebody not to quit. call them a quitter.

Butt licking lol ask d organisers if i even cht to dem lol
Like i got time whats right is right whats wrong is wrong

See is this not petty arguement over nonsense thats the point i was trying to make if u blame dem publicly obv follow follow wud join in n start attacking dem or anyone that says its wrong ...

The whole point of what i said before was to avoid stuff like dis but ppl know what they are doing they know how to drop bait .. N watch sheeps take the bait ..

Anyway ur right im wrong move on wink not that deep hun
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by lanicky(f): 10:43am On May 12, 2015
arabadayor17:
Vote d 1 you will all like, she is reliable,geltle,humble,respectful,beautiful think of all characteristics of a good lady.......MZlauzrel

Yes oooo!

Keep calm and vote Laurel and Trypa.

Laure2015.....beautiful Benin babe.

Vote Trypa......beautiful igbo princess.

The change is here atlast......VOTE CHANGE!!!!

Muaaaaaaaaaah! Muaaaaaaaaaah!
#Team Laurel & Trypa#

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by pryd(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2015
Lala247:

Lol saying dont blame others is seriousness ok ..
If u makes u happy then yh whatever u call it wink

LOLLL
I knew you'd deviate eventually.

Good riddance!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by funlord(m): 10:43am On May 12, 2015
angry anyone with evidence should contact us! We have a tribunal ready 2 deal with any and all offenders in this contest no matter how highly placed or favoured! MODS beware!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:44am On May 12, 2015
pryd:

LOLLL
I knew you'd deviate eventually.

Good riddance!

Lol yes cuz no point giving u what u want
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2015
Anyway they got what they wanted lol

Yeye ppl

Teamtwaci grin grin

And sandra .. Secretly lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.