Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,877 members, 7,862,957 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} - Romance (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} (455369 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr Nairaland Contest 2015 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (333) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:55am On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
ok i see Yaba left patient posing happily
cc dygeasy
Mizmycoli
Dechandel
Farano
Ishilove

This Guy Must be ban for calling a candidate "yaba left patient"
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Statements like this discourages a lot of people and make people bring up lots of unnecessary controversies.

Chibwike you of all people should be guided with your words.

I thought no one will speak up... Ghuud though

I was just looking at him

Didn't want no nigga insulting me this hot afternoon
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by chibwike(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2015
Johneyhaz:
take that back...apolosize
tophaz would give twaci a run for her money...buh twaci would win...eventually.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Macmilla(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2015
Please where is Twaci?

Twaci should come here now or.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 11:56am On May 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,sorry.

Got a contestant? cheesy
No

I'm not campaigning for anyone.
I spend less time online these days.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 11:57am On May 08, 2015
Johneyhaz:
cc dygeasy
Mizmycoli
Dechandel
Farano
Ishilove

This Guy Must be ban for calling a candidate "yaba left patient"
heheh tongue if its so Fayose would have be given death by hanging..
Bro if i am a threat to you please tell me..tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:57am On May 08, 2015
chibwike:
tophaz would give twaci a run for her money...buh twaci would win...eventually.
keep calm

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by chibwike(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Statements like this discourages a lot of people and make people bring up lots of unnecessary controversies.

Noted....my apologies.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by DExplorer1: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
I wrote this under special condition! smiley
I hereby declare my support for TWACI
I'm sharing this for you friends and followers to please consider her your candidate at every elimination round. Thank you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
Macmilla:
Please where is Twaci?
Twaci should come here now or.... undecided
or you keep calm and.. vote Twaci grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
heheh tongue if its so Fayose would have be given death by ganging..
Bro if i am a threat to you please tell me..tongue
this is not Nigeria politics thats néant for crooks,but for sane people on nairaland
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by chibwike(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

I thought no one will speak up... Ghuud though

I was just looking at him

Didn't want no nigga insulting me this hot afternoon
Lol...i wouldn't have insulted you na
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 11:59am On May 08, 2015
grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 11:59am On May 08, 2015
DExplorer1:
I'm sharing this for you friends and followers to please consider her your candidate at every elimination round. Thank you!
You sure made the right decision sir.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 12:00pm On May 08, 2015
Johneyhaz:
this is not Nigeria politics thats néant for crooks,but for sane people on nairaland
no point in what you said now sir..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Speakdatruth: 12:01pm On May 08, 2015
DExplorer1:
rubbish
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 12:01pm On May 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

i think there is freedom of speech,its gonna be élection not sélection... are you gonna impose your candidate on people.... you are thé one that need to guilde his words...
[size=20pt]
TOHPAHZ, NANI YA[/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
no point in what you said now sir..
k
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by DExplorer1: 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
You sure made the right decision sir.. smiley
I'm convinced! smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Macmilla(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
or you keep calm and..
vote Twaci grin
For now, I will vote her but if she can't represent herself, then I can't represent her.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Johneyhaz:
Meet thé current babe on pupular demand

[size=18pt]Beauty[/size] [size=16pt]speaks[/size]
it would pain me if it is wrapper thats making that bag swellcry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by DExplorer1: 12:03pm On May 08, 2015
Speakdatruth:
rubbish
How do you mean?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by chibwike(m): 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
Johneyhaz:
i think there is freedom of speech,its gonna be élection not sélection... are you gonna impose your candidate on people.... you are thé one that need to guilde his words...
[size=20pt]
TOHPAHZ, NANI YA[/size]
what re u saying?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 08, 2015
Macmilla:

ROTF
Wetin she de find for ground?
wicked!na money she dey find cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by winetapper: 12:06pm On May 08, 2015
prettythicksme:
wicked!na money she dey find cheesy
you suppose de cook pepersoup de bring here watin de do you self?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by funlord(m): 12:06pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:

What makes you any different?

We are not supporting participants for the money for Gods sakes. This is a Nairaland tradition that has been on for almost 3 years now and we are continuing in that tradition.

Must you all always be pessimistic about everything?
Must you always see the bad sides of everything? Its your likes that will still come up tomorrow and complain that the forum is boring, that there are no innovations, no creativity etc.
Now something interesting has come up and instead of you to support, you are bad mouthing.

So because everyone is trying their best to make sure this contest becomes a success that makes us "Jobless"?

Please before you make comments you should endeavor to think thoroughly about it so you wouldn't sound silly like you just did.
MISS JEGA? You know what makes me different? I'm actually one of the few contributors who had the guts to create a thread directed to the MODS about how debilitating this section has become, how its standards have been slipping and how PARTISAN and PETTY they are over bans and front page material! I was the one who wrote and complained about people creating threads about "boiling hot water by 5am in the morning or just writing a comma for the sake of it"! Threads that have no business being in this section, and guess what?, Not up to 5 minutes after I created that thread one DUNCE by the name of sweet/bitter orgasm had the nerve to call some mods and they immediately deleted the thread because of the honest traffic it was generating! I even told them to BAN me if my claims were not valid! So you see Some of us here have been actually trying to DO something(albeit silently) about the dearth of the romance section unlike the majority! Get familiar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Speakdatruth: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
DExplorer1:
How do you mean?
jus getin yo attention baba
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Johneyhaz: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
it would pain me if it is wrapper thats making that bag swellcry
you can go and die for all i care...

Must you show your stupidity always...Am telling for thé last time Please stay ur lane....I never Attack ur candidate
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:08pm On May 08, 2015
chibwike:
Lol...i wouldn't have insulted you na

Ghuud To Know

That's why ah rarely comment On Nl

Cos we've got lotsa peeps here... Who are ready to insult the living day light out of yhu
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by dharay88: 12:11pm On May 08, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Ghuud To Know

That's why ah rarely comment On Nl

Cos we've got lotsa peeps here... Who are ready to insult the living day light out of yhu
grin grin grin yhu dey fear like ds.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by tohpahz(f): 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
Macmilla:

Hey, don't make me change my mind about you and see you as having problems with English. I just said the components are MORE IMPORTANT to me.
Your height is very good for a lady and it accounts for your weight, which is on the high side. I guess that's why you need to bring your BMI up front.
Don't worry, I just wanted to know.
You are one huge lady but you look cute.

Lolzz. All the same Thanks.. and am not having problems with English.. smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 {campaign Thread} by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 08, 2015
winetapper:
you suppose de cook pepersoup de bring here watin de do you self?
peppersoup joint don close for now till election is over cos i no want thugs to come scatter&destroy my shop for me cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (333) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love / Best Long Distance Relationship Songs Top 20 (my Favourites)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.