Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout (49970 Views)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Missmossy(f): 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
Mama Peace took a break grin will surely miss her, she's one hell of an amusing woman! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
hazyfm:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thank God say na french speaking country if not we go don hear grammar...
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by bakjal(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2015
“The Foundation, established in 1984, has engendered social action in the areas of health, education, skills acquisition in favour of indigent people of congo

How is 2015 30th annivesary of a birth in 1984?
Is Nigerian Mathematics now applicable in congo?
Pls help us o.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by InvertedHammer: 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
lagdmark:

I think buhari would be begging nigerians for forgiveness for the fake promises he made during campaign
/
Personally I don't think GMB will perform any miracles.

At the level Nigeria is right now, any little help matters.

The most important thing in Nigeria now is Energy.
Fighting corruption should be secondary.

24/7 electricity will transform Nigeria in 1 year. Everything else will automatically fall into place.

Most importantly, Nigerians need to have the feeling that someone is in charge.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by IamOdin: 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
halix239:

shes nothing but a first class illiterate, classless pot, no matter the leadership of buhari, it wont be as bad as that otuoke thief regime, hw many days remaining sef, can wait to c the slowpoke bounce

Bae take it easy..As i said b4,governing a whole country isn't an easy task.You should appreciate Gej's effort then hope for a better governance(though itz certain) from the on-coming administration..This leadership isn't as easy as it seems oh..One Love.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by IsaacYoung(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] She is indeed a symbol of peace and Love just like the Husband. Carry on Mma in your mission and God bless you as you go on with it.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by GLOBALINF: 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:

Even him knows he won't achieve anything.All what he blabbered was to win and immediately he did he started pointing fingers instead of focusing on the challenges ahead.

My brother,leading a country is not a small deal,so any story saying Nigeria will change within 4yrs or 8yrs is a blatant,arrant lie!!

We know your likes and we are not surprised at all, many that never expect anything good from this beloved country, now u hv a good leader, u didn't even want him to begin is tenor u hv stated seeing failure, I don't know what else you people want, in time of Even Jesus Chirst that lay his life for all mankind they still crucify him, u need change your orientation and be expectant so that your case will not end up like the eight perssimists that never saw Canaan.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by ElFenomeno1: 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
LOOOOL.
Mama Peace is distraught and ashamed! grin
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Qmab: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

keep begging for likes, na una know weda una dey use like cook soup
1000 likes =1 extra life..... Lolzzz
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by synergycom19: 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
lagdmark:

6I think buhari would be begging nigerians for forgiveness for the fake promises he made during campaign
Ok until then, wish him well,if you are not a Witch
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
ionsman:
Make she chop enough congo meat o.
I guess she went to plead for asylum. That plea is dead on arrival
Off topic : Baba should please revert the phcn privatisation. I have it on good authority that shepopo bought majority of the Dc's(but she has people fronting for her).Yeye dey smell.

Heard she bought abj disco
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
Qmab:
1000 likes =1 extra life..... Lolzzz

no wonder

that means i hv 4 extra lifes

I can live anyhow i want now
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Qmab: 1:13pm On May 07, 2015
GLOBALINF:

We know your likes and we are not surprised at all, many that never expect anything good from this beloved country, now u hv a good leader, u didn't even want him to begin is tenor u hv stated seeing failure, I don't know what else you people want, in time of Even Jesus Chirst that lay his life for all mankind they still crucify him, u need change your orientation and be expectant so that your case will not end up like the eight perssimists that never saw Canaan.
tell them o
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by synergycom19: 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:

Even him knows he won't achieve anything.All what he blabbered was to win and immediately he did he started pointing fingers instead of focusing on the challenges ahead.

My brother,leading a country is not a small deal,so any story saying Nigeria will change within 4yrs or 8yrs is a blatant,arrant lie!!
So whay happened if there is change?you will trek to Australia on foot
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Skoopy(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
We do not expect her not to be ashamed of her contributions to Nigeria's democracy, it was really awful having her for a first lady embarassed
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by tesyfresh(f): 1:16pm On May 07, 2015
My mum fine pass this woman joor.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by IamOdin: 1:20pm On May 07, 2015
GLOBALINF:

Brother,we aint fighting yet.I only said implementing all what he promised within 8yrs is near to impossible,but if u think he can..TIME WILL TELL.

Thank you.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by PStacks(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2015
Aminat508:
Mama peace undecided shame dey catch her or what

No be shame dey catch am, these people no get shame at all, na prison she dey fear. She know wetin she don do that's why she dey run.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by IamOdin: 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
synergycom19:

So whay happened if there is change?you will trek to Australia on foot

I think i've already made my self clear bro.Realizing all his promises isn't an 8yrs job..Just relax and observe ok?.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
I've got this song stuck in my head for some reason..... H I P for the Hip for the Hippopo, P O P O for the Hippopo....and T A M U S for the hippopotamus.....HIPPOPOTAMUS!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by bmos(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
Aminat508:

No. She is in Congo to chop Congo meat
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Rotimi47: 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
She is probably hiding stolen money in Congo banks.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by bmos(m): 1:32pm On May 07, 2015
Aminat508:

No. She is in Congo to chop Congo meat or she wan join blood diamond business in congo
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin

We go see the English wey GMB wife go speak. grin

Buhari's wife can never be the first lady of Nigeria according to Her promised, And she can only turn down Her promised when she has become a dog.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by philips70(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2015
GEJ is a good man. This is the president that ruled us for 5 years. You gotta pity a man who has a bad wife at home. If you are yet to marry please do not allow just love and condition be the only determinant factor in your choice of life partner. Sometimes I just imagine what this seemingly naive man passes through at home with this woman.

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2015
lagdmark:

I think buhari would be begging nigerians for forgiveness for the fake promises he made during campaign
come 2019, i'll still vote him again bcoz PDP can never and cannot rule us again forever. Sai baba all d way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Adeyinka12(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
She don waka go sambisa nah.don't you know she is the one rescue the girls the forest
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by pdrefurb: 1:47pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin

We go see the English wey GMB wife go speak. grin
so u never hear GMB wife speak b4?shame go catch u say mama peace na ur first lady 4 6yrs
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

keep begging for likes, na una know weda una dey use like cook soup
we no dey use am cook soup. We use it to get other people's opinion and majority carries d vote. Datz just it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
PStacks:

No be shame dey catch am, these people no get shame at all, na prison she dey fear. She know wetin she don do that's why she dey run.

Who will prison who?
How do you think that someone who has no fair certificate will think of to prison an a qualified citizen of Nigeriaa?

Hey my buddy biggin to reason straight okay!!!!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
what shall it profit you to have 1million likes on NL and do nothing with it?
i use the "likes" to know how many people support my opinion. Get it straight.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by pdrefurb: 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Personally I don't think GMB will perform any miracles.

At the level Nigeria is right now, any little help matters.

The most important thing in Nigeria now is Energy.
Fighting corruption should be secondary.

24/7 electricity will transform Nigeria in 1 year. Everything else will automatically fall into place.

Most importantly, Nigerians need to have the feeling that someone is in charge.
oga don't expect miracle expect gud governance and let's support the incoming government..listen GMB can't not do it alone the whole nation has been trown in a ditch see how messed up the economy is @ the moment..all we need now is 2 join hands and build a nation not tearing it down all the name of supporting diffrent pol parties...#.WE ARE NIGERIANS#....,,NOT APC OR PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Oyo Farmers Flee As Herdsmen Attack Igangan Again / Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.