Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout (49972 Views)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Waspy(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
Faka
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
At least she will go and rest.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by AKMoney1(m): 12:37pm On May 07, 2015
Bring back mama piss
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Kx: 12:38pm On May 07, 2015
I hope she drop the last bomb in Congo

If not so, Ojukwu's manhood will not live on even if Ojukwu is long dead o lol.

Recall : Ojukwu is dead but his manhood lives onC. Mama Peace
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by omonnakoda: 12:38pm On May 07, 2015
Just one question. I hope she has not been trekking all this time
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Abeg, make she come back quick oooo. We are missing her comedy shows. Hit like if you miss her too.
what shall it profit you to have 1million likes on NL and do nothing with it?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by alobam1: 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
Too bad what Power does to people.Too Bad
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Ausra(f): 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by strongerthaneva(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Rolemodel for all naija modas
Mama peace ma God continue to bless ya for bin such a wonderful mothre not only to ya family buh to all nigerians most especially d nigerian youths and d world @ large

Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

Temitemi1 pls say somtin sweet abt mama peace!
she is a mother to u not to us all...Mrs aisha buhari is the real mother for gud children like us...I hate transformation...big YES to change...Bleep transformation billion times..
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by mignone(f): 12:41pm On May 07, 2015
My brother,leading a country is not a small deal,so any story saying Nigeria will change within 4yrs or 8yrs is a blatant,arrant lie!

can we pls b optimistic for once. Wen there is a will, there is a way. Wen naija gets beta, d beta 4 us all

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by damiloladuke: 12:41pm On May 07, 2015
wharever

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Jaabioro(m): 12:42pm On May 07, 2015
No wonder Oga Jonah no gree,her name sweet 4 bf Dame Patience (Fucker)Faka.,abi l lie?
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by boujaye: 12:42pm On May 07, 2015
Aminat508:
Mama peace undecided shame dey catch her or what

why shame? in every match there must be a winner,no matter the pre-match outbursts
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Kulas: 12:42pm On May 07, 2015
The truth is that GEJ and PEJ are having some differences but they decided not to throw their dirty linen to the public by maintaining that all is well between the them.PEJ was not happy that her husband conceded defeat to GMB in the last presidential election.She was among the power brokers that was advising GEJ to do otherwise,truncate the process and remain in power,but GEJ refused.The grudge is what she is harbouring onto her husband,and it is until she decided to "forgive" her husband,make peace with him and let go things and move on with life,that you will see her appear in public functions.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by etenyong(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
Where is she running to? How can she leave her husband for more than a month now? There are more to this congo story. GEJ should better look 4 another wife cos mama peace will soon file for divorce.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by condralbede(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
We r surely going to miss her, anyways we r waiting for d messiah (buhari)and his wife to climb in,let's see d change dey will bring!!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Omotayor123(f): 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
Mama Peace.... I hail oooo
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by halix239(f): 12:45pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Rolemodel for all naija modas
Mama peace ma God continue to bless ya for bin such a wonderful mothre not only to ya family buh to all nigerians most especially d nigerian youths and d world @ large

Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

Temitemi1 pls say somtin sweet abt mama peace!

say yes to change,
say no to fradulent transformation
mama piss a disgrace to african first ladies n an illiterate.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Perryjackson(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2015
She is not running away. She needs rest
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by etenyong(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
#bringbackourmamap
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by halix239(f): 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:

Even him knows he won't achieve anything.All what he blabbered was to win and immediately he did he started pointing fingers instead of focusing on the challenges ahead.

My brother,leading a country is not a small deal,so any story saying Nigeria will change within 4yrs or 8yrs is a blatant,arrant lie!!

shes nothing but a first class illiterate, classless pot, no matter the leadership of buhari, it wont be as bad as that otuoke thief regime, hw many days remaining sef, can wait to c the slowpoke bounce

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by legacyint: 12:50pm On May 07, 2015
Madam peace,,you better fall back nja as soon as possible before d 911 lorry wen wan convey u and bros jona go otuoke leave u behind,,if u like go disgrace urself for there as usual.delay is dangerous shocked cheesy grin tongue
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by omokoladele(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2015
No Place to HIDE!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by juwoonn(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin
We go see the English wey GMB wife go speak. grin
Lol..GMB's wife She is damn good.
So u've never heard her speak? U dey village?
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by virus05(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2015
shammah1:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/presidency-patience-jonathan-in-congo/

i'v been saying it.the admin in the politics section is an apc supporter...what sort of news is this..and the stupid admin is bringing it to the front page..this admin needs to be removed seun..If not..ur site will be hacked the 2nd time..i promise.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Ausra(f): 12:52pm On May 07, 2015
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,ze 08126325510
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by ishaq86: 12:54pm On May 07, 2015
We will surely miss Mama Peace and her selfless contribution to English In Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Tesley: 12:54pm On May 07, 2015
Blurry:
no need

There is God in everything we are saying
The voice that you are sharing will ansa...
Chai...chai ther is God o!!!
(now crying and triyng to wipe tears under my sunshades with handkey ...and in a very madam P's tone)

The last time that she flied away from Nigeria is for oprayshun, chai,all nigeria think that she have die,now she have go for meetin with the wimens in Congo, and her fellow nigerians is sayin that she want to run from Buhari....there is God o..there is God o (exits house).
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by synergycom19: 12:55pm On May 07, 2015
She's a fair weather Wife/first lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Protesters In Abuja Set Bonfire On Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road (Pix) / Man Who Trekked In Solidarity For APC Receives N.25 Million Cash Reward. Photo / This Was How President Jonathan Met Our Railway System (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.