Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout (49967 Views)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Youths Protest Against EFCC's Probe On Patience Jonathan Today (Photos) / Presidency Silent On Patience Jonathans Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by nagoma(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin

We go see the English wey GMB wife go speak. grin

They speak French in the Congo but they will know that mama peace English be superior.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by shammah1(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2015
That's harsh
holatin:
like I give a F#ck about her

Aisha I know

PEJ don't exist

where my broom ?
operation beat satanist spirit out of santanoid activated
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by larry2015: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin

Gmb wife is far beta than mama peace wen it comes to that. let call a spade a spade.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by mathskill: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
We now know were she is going to seek exile
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i use the "likes" to know how many people support my opinion. Get it straight.
k

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by shammah1(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
I don't know about that. I brought the news myself to NL before the admin put it on FP. I'm not an APC supporter.
virus05:

i'v been saying it.the admin in the politics section is an apc supporter...what sort of news is this..and the stupid admin is bringing it to the front page..this admin needs to be removed seun..If not..ur site will be hacked the 2nd time..i promise.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Ujupsy: 2:40pm On May 07, 2015
Mama peace is in Congo having a swell time while some people who no no road to airport are here learning wole Soyinka grammar slowpoke
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by realglob(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin

GMB's wife Mr Aisha Buari speaks queen's English. She said she prefer been called wife of president dan 1st lady.

She is cultured and civil and beautiful
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by gbengus17: 2:48pm On May 07, 2015
WHY ARE YOU SEACHING FOR THE DEAD AMONG THE LIVING, HER WHEREABOUT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS, PLS MOVE FORWARD AND LOOK FOR GOOD NEWS.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by eddydey(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2015
shammah1:

http://newtelegraphonline.com/presidency-patience-jonathan-in-congo/

In as much as I have this soft spot for the president and his family, I think the first lady attitudes after the election has been most disappointing to say the least .What was she expecting? to be in Aso Rock for ever?!
women and power enh!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by bakila: 2:51pm On May 07, 2015
PStacks:

No be shame dey catch am, these people no get shame at all, na prison she dey fear. She know wetin she don do that's why she dey run.
That organisation dont have anything on their calendar for May.
http://www.fondation-congo-assistance.org/agenda/?lang=en
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by DExplorer1: 2:53pm On May 07, 2015
virus05:

i'v been saying it.the admin in the politics section is an apc supporter...what sort of news is this..and the stupid admin is bringing it to the front page..this admin needs to be removed seun..If not..ur site will be hacked the 2nd time..i promise.
Empty threat, forget your 'hard' username. I'm sure the guy now back up every two weeks, no much damage done even more publicity.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin

Why will you always pray for others failure...it means you dont have success in you. Shooooo
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by yommynice(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2015
Enjoy 30% price slash on identity designs and prints. Choose your preferred package and we will stun you with amazing designs and spotless prints within hours.

Simple Quest Package
The design package includes:
Logo design,
Business card design
Letterhead design
Envelope design

The print package includes:
200pcs Business cards
100pcs Letterheads (Bond paper)
100pcs Envelopes

Complete Quest Package
Logo design,
Business card design
Letterhead design
Envelope design
Brochure design

200pcs Business cards
100pcs Letterheads (Heavy bond paper)
100pcs Envelopes
100 Brochures (Art/glossy paper)

Premium Quest Package
Logo design,
Business card design
Letterhead design
Envelope design
Brochure design
Flyer design

200pcs Business cards
200pcs Letterheads (Conqueror paper)
100pcs Envelopes
100 Brochures (Art/glossy card)
1000 Flyers (Art/glossy paper)

Please contact:
ComQuest Creative Group
mail.comquest@yahoo.com
Mobile: 07054924516
Whatsapp: 08069146494,
BB Pin: 55666D2C

ComQuest PrintExpress...passion inspired!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 07, 2015
lagdmark:

I think buhari would be begging nigerians for forgiveness for the fake promises he made during campaign
Is GEJ on his kneelsMeanwhile what are fake prromises Mayb you have imported some promises for yoursef... Did you attend any school if YES grin were you always marked or scored without examination I cant believe you are so daft to be judging a PRESIDENT ELECT. You need to flush out virus d political giants arround u has installed in ur brain.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by timilehing(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2015
IamOdin:

Even him knows he won't achieve anything.All what he blabbered was to win and immediately he did he started pointing fingers instead of focusing on the challenges ahead.

My brother,leading a country is not a small deal,so any story saying Nigeria will change within 4yrs or 8yrs is a blatant,arrant lie!!
You knew not what thou sayeth
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Lincoln275(m): 4:05pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin
abeg no go there ooooo, u wan use kulikuli compare burger?
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by sleek2tap: 4:18pm On May 07, 2015
Mama Peace!!!!!!!!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by icankel: 4:20pm On May 07, 2015
Wow no wonder we don't hear from her again, but does it mean she left her husband all alone n travel to Congo? na who go de massage Oga Jona 4 nyt
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by omonnakoda: 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
Pator Bakare described them as low people in high places

…5There is an evil I have seen under the sun, like an error which goes forth from the ruler-- 6folly is set in many exalted places while rich men sit in humble places. 7I have seen slaves riding on horses and

Ecclesiastes 10:6
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by wonda26(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
ionsman:
Make she chop enough congo meat o.
I guess she went to plead for asylum. That plea is dead on arrival
Off topic : Baba should please revert the phcn privatisation. I have it on good authority that shepopo bought majority of the Dc's(but she has people fronting for her).Yeye dey smell.
Revert wetin? Abeg phcn privatisation na em give me job o grin Abi u don hear NEPA dey recruit before?

A sector that has been dead. My man, privatisation of phcn is the way to go. It would take time to see the gains but be sure that it is better than that dead NEPA.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Akinrogun(m): 4:56pm On May 07, 2015
RobinHez:
how can i become FTC?

spread ur mat on nairaland..... sunrise and sunset must meet u here.....scout and keep refreshing all sections especially politics section.
as soon as topics are uploaded.... make a comment whether it's senseless or meaningful.....within 48hrs, u'll achieve ur aim!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by lanreadekunle(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2015
I don't why pple comaring GMB wife to that funny woman ,in fact I can see pple where that they don't reason before writing text msg well every body is entitles to his/her messages
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Chigold101(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
Aminat508:
Mama peace undecided shame dey catch her or what
no be shame ohhh... na anger she dey try control... because if na she be GEJ... Nigeria for de boil by now
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by blessedqueen(f): 5:21pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

For wetin

Forget it d woman go skool oh....she speaks well
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

keep begging for likes, na una know weda una dey use like cook soup

Read with understanding, doesn't hurt. My 2 cents.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by MustySule: 7:21pm On May 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

If you don't know buhahi's wife has a doctorate degree and go watch her speak. She's flawless.

For wetin

Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Rolemodel for all naija modas
Mama peace ma God continue to bless ya for bin such a wonderful mothre not only to ya family buh to all nigerians most especially d nigerian youths and d world @ large

Say no to "change"
Say yes to transformation

Temitemi1 pls say somtin sweet abt mama peace!
na beg una dey beg people to say something sweet about Una mama?
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Say no to "change"
!

We voted out 'zeroformation'. There was no transformation.

We will only regret if Buhari falls below zero
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by fa4dmike(m): 8:05pm On May 07, 2015
well said
cheesy
IamOdin:

Even him knows he won't achieve anything.All what he blabbered was to win and immediately he did he started pointing fingers instead of focusing on the challenges ahead.

My brother,leading a country is not a small deal,so any story saying Nigeria will change within 4yrs or 8yrs is a blatant,arrant lie!!
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 07, 2015
A presidential aide told me she physically assaulted GEJ twice after he conceded defeat to GMB.
Re: Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Rolemodel for all naija modas
Mama peace ma God continue to bless ya for bin such a wonderful mothre not only to ya family buh to all nigerians most especially d nigerian youths and d world @ large

Say no to "change"

Temitemi1 pls say somtin sweet abt mama peace!
GEJ TILL 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attempt To Stop Non-Yorubas From Getting PVCs Resisted (Video) / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / 2 Killed On The Spot As Gunmen Open Fire On Voters In Delta. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.