Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me (1127 Views)

Your Boyfriend Stopped Saying "I Love You" – What It Means For Your Relationship / I Asked Her Out, Now She Has Stopped Talking To Me / Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by uchihahinata: 11:14am On May 07, 2015
Okay, how do I start. I know a lot of people won't believe my story. But it's expected since thomas didn't believe the resurrection of Jesus. Hitting the nail on the head, my boy friend complains whenever I reject things from him. The thing is I am not used to collecting things from people. I like being independent. If one depends on someone too much, they take them for granted.
After my secondary school, I stayed at home for a year. That year I stayed at home, I used it to work, got cash and gather money for ma future schooling(to get petite things in school). So I had money which I was able to use to sustain myself in school.
My boyfriend tries to buy things for me. But I tell him not to. Even wanted to take me to the cinema, I turned it down. And before we started dating, I told him I am not the kind of person that collect things from people even if it's recharge card. But there was a day he sent me recharged card, I sent it back to him.
Ever since then, he stopped talking to me. I know what I did was rude but I think he should respect my policies.
Well to the ladies out there, I urge you all not too depend too much on guys. When you're able to make things for your self, there's this confidence that comes in. When I got my first pay, I was so happy that I didn't even ask my mum money for things.
So please what can I do for him to start talking to me?
ASDF;LKJ

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by Basildvalour(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2015
What a tale!!!

Another tales by moonlight

#Attention
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by mekzyjoe(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2015
Op I tink u r a clown,,no hate#
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by missbehave247(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2015
Owu never hold you, cause no be person go tell you when it set
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by tosyne2much(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2015
So what is the morale of this story ?

You asked a question and answered it urself cheesy

So what else ?
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by RapLawd(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2015
like you said...I don't believe you bae/dude!!
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by Truth24(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2015
Una carry too much wahala and complains for dis nairaland ooo
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by Truth24(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2015
Babe do u know wat it means to reject people's gift? U're on a long thing
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2015
the gift of d hrt
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by Rilwayne001: 11:35am On May 07, 2015
boring.
just wasted my mb opening this shiii
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by dajoaneke(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2015
Moral of the story is, your bf willingly wants you to muguzone him. Correct me if I'm right
Re: My Boyfriend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected The Recharge He Sent To Me by vjsmiles: 12:30pm On May 07, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive !!! Oshiomole And Wife Honeymoon At Miami Beach (pics) / 6 Challenges Girls With Big B***s Face / How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.