Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment (1131 Views)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. / Never Try To Manage Someone In A Relationship (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Liviintainment: 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Happy Rainy Day.. Everyone!

Looking at our present generations, the rate of make ups and breakups is really alarming.. People hook up today and by tomorrow they are No more. If really our parents practised this lifestyle and trends,some of us won't be born by now.. Havnt you wonder why our parents still live in peace and harmony from the 80s till now? You should ponder on how they sustained and Managed their relationship with little or no issues.. And hold on to each others till date!

Some will say because their lifestyle then was different and the ladies then was much more loyal and caring then.. Well little do we know.m we can't really tell..
Fine, the moral decadence of our ladies these days are diminishing real hard and their societal value is nothing to write home about.. Ladies of these centuries have lost it, they are following kim kardashians,amber rose and rihannas trends ..
But I belive out of every wolves you can find a sheep.. Also I do believ that. Dog was once a wild animal but was managed and trained to live with man!
You can find Mary out of every Eve.. Find rebecca out of every jezebel... Let's Focuse on the Topic Now .

1. Patience : Patience and Endurance goes a long way in relationship, these days we believ in living a Fast money Fast life kind of relationship but really we shld forget about what we watch on hollywood movies.. Try to exercise enough patience with ur partner in relationships when he/she gone astray or have offended you.. Try and be patient with him/her to adjust..

2.Management : Anyone that tells you that relationship shouldn't be managed but all enjoyed is a blatant liar! See letme tell you! Almsot everything in life needs to be managed!! Yes! You must learn and know how to manage your partner, her attitude,speeches,lifestyle etc! Aside Infidelity in a relationship anyother thing can be managed! Yes.. Try to be able to manged him or her in the relationship.

3 Open Mindedness : You can't pray for your Relationship to last wthout you being open to ur partner, share ur minds,thoughts,and burdens with her/him.. Don't try to hide things away from him or her.. Make her feel she's part of you and important to you.. Let her know your way in and out.. Don't keep secrets away from her/him .it kills and dwindles relationships.. For real!

4 Trust : one of the major factor killing relationship these days is TRUST, lack of trust, you don't trust ur partner,so why dating him or her in the first place?? See if u really want something serious to come out of the relationship then you should be willing to give him or her that is called "BENEFIT of Doubt" try as much to trust him. Or her don't try to be on d fence and say " if I trust this one now, and she dissappoint me later, It will kill me" noo! In as much you are trying to trade with caution like being mindful,you should also give her or him dat trust in relationship.

5. Sacrifice : this is it! You must be willing to sacrifice in your relationship, be it Love,Money,Time,Attention, etc.. You should be responsible to sacrifice any of this.. These days its two of these " Money and Time or maybe Love.. But all these works in hand to enhance the relationship.. Mr man, you don't expect your relationship to work out if you don't have a kobo in your pocket.. And when especially the lady you are dating isn't really okay financially, even if she's faithful to you it will go to some extent and it will definitely crash.. To people who support their girlfrnds financially will know what I'm talking about.. Its not just recharge card or outings! You must try as much as possible to make her comfortable and prove to her you are the best that she can get.. Don't Be stingy with your partner! These days money nutures d love ! I'm telling youb believe it or not.

6 Romance/Sex : Mr man! Relationship isn't all about Sex and Romance! Infact this is one of the point that kills relationship these days! Too much se.xx and romance! Some of you are into relationship because of the free and whenever sexx attitude.. You can call her anytime you feel Hot so she come satisfy your urge.. Some pple do have sexx 4 to 5 tyms a week with their partner they aint married to yet.. You pple shuld give each other some chances and value.. Once you keep eating same food all time.. Withing one to two years u are already tired of her and den looking out for another taste.. Ever since Sex is easy to get,Love becomes hard to find.. Don't mke ur partner to sexx machine.. Try as much to miss it a little time.. Months and weeks.. To avoid this stop being togeda all alone in a secret place all time.. Sexx really kills relationship faster than anyother thing.

7.Maturity : try and be a man! Handle things like a man! Don't complain unecessarily over everything, try and overlook somethings.. Wave some thing by, especially when angry try to calm down and walk away! Women tends to talk annoying thins when angry ..they rant both good and bad.. So Mange your anger well.. Don't cause more harms or damage.. Don't include third party to ur relationship issues EXCEPT when the need arises.. Don't over suspect ur partner..

8. Wisdom : the bible says in all you getn get wisdom! Wisdom is the principal key to everything in life! Ask God for wisdom all time to do the right thing at the right time! And to speak well.. Wisdom is the key! King solomon used wisdome to manage his numerous wives and others..

9.Loyal : don't try to claim superiority over ur partner! Be loyal, give him or her listening ears.. Don't be autocratic or decisvie all time.. Create room for opinions and ideas.. Seek his or her advice over somethings.. Don't be jack of all trades.. Remember that all opinions could be opinionated! Be loyal.. And humble..

These I Think are Few Things That can make your Relationship Wax stronger.. With God All things are possible..

N/B : This is for people from 22-Above (who really know what to be in a relationship is all about) ..
Thank You! #Livintainment!

Cc @ishilove lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Chopet(m): 12:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
9z one OP

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Liviintainment: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
Chopet:
9z one OP
thanks
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by sinaj(f): 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
oya where dem bwoys @ ?

de shud read diz cool
u guyz shud read no. 6 and 4 slooowly wink

d gurls too smiley

gud one op kiss

ama save it
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by priestman: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
This one of the best write up in recent time.for mature minded men/women!

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by viczing(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:
oya where dem bwoys @ ?

de shud read diz cool

Girls nko?

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by sinaj(f): 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
viczing:

Girls nko?
they are busy in d kitchen... itz sunday u knw wink
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Liviintainment: 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
priestman:
This one of the best write up in recent time.for mature minded men/women!
thanks!
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
hmmm...... Finally i found a reasonable thread but op who is the enterpenuer in this relationship managment?

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Liviintainment: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Andrew114:
hmmm...... Finally i found a reasonable thread but op who is the enterpenuer in this relationship managment?
na you naa grin grin
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
Liviintainment:
na you naa grin grin
am nt in any relationship o grin[quote author=Liviintainment post=34991340]
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Liviintainment: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Andrew114:
am nt in any relationship o grin
so many Nairaland babes are lookn for pple like u
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
Liviintainment:
so many Nairaland babes are lookn for pple like u
so i should go and manage one of them,is dat what u are saying?
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by viczing(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:

they are busy in d kitchen... itz sunday u knw wink

Ain't you suppose to be in the kitchen or are you multi tasking undecided
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by sinaj(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
viczing:

Ain't you suppose to be in the kitchen or are you multi tasking undecided
I blong to d bedroom wink

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by viczing(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
sinaj:

I blong to d bedroom wink

Ok happy sunday anyways
Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by komzyb(f): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice one sha

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
What a writeup!

1 Like

Re: How To Manage Your Relationship-Livintainment by Liviintainment: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
grin grin
Jollyjoy:
What a writeup!

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Premature Ejaculation / Advice Me As You Would Your Brother / Guys: One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You...::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.