Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (50303 Views)

Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 09, 2015
In the words of the great Flip Wilson...

The Devil Made Me do it! grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by softmind24: 1:01pm On May 09, 2015
Good for him, may God expose any baga hiding under either Christianity or Islam to commit crime

SEE HIS HEAD LIKE PEJ OWN
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by sniper77(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/ndlea-arrests-pastor-with-1-978kg-of-heroin/

Photo credit: https://mobile.twitter.com/MusadiqZ/status/596593320140365825

Sell a major part of the heroin to make some dough and live large.injects some into his bloodstream to be high in the spirit and minister hyperactively to the brethens to receive bountiful harvest.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by MUyeek: 1:03pm On May 09, 2015
paastor
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by acunon: 1:03pm On May 09, 2015
Fake plophet evely wia!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by beyoncausme: 1:03pm On May 09, 2015
Pastor my assssssss grin grin grin

see him head
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:03pm On May 09, 2015
Fake pastors building churches and members will go there to worship. SMH for some people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by beek: 1:04pm On May 09, 2015
if its in indonesia now na automatic death sentence be this o

pastor u better repent
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Permit me to say I s l a m
Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin
...there is no difference between change and transformation. It's mere tautology...

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 09, 2015
i want 2 convert to islam self. i tire of all dis hypocrate christians
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by free2ryhme: 1:05pm On May 09, 2015
Ibo man greedy things

We just saved one shameless nigerian from a national disgrace

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by UncleJudax(m): 1:05pm On May 09, 2015
TheOnlyWiseMan:

And you are the only wise man...smd
Pls, unwise henceforth cheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by hucienda: 1:06pm On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:
Ibo man greedy things

We just saved one shameless nigerian from a death sentence in Asia and national disgrace

smh.

Guess you didn't read the article.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by beyoncausme: 1:08pm On May 09, 2015
so many criminals masquerading themselves as pastors
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 1:09pm On May 09, 2015
Onwueg-busi Tochukwu Victor, 48,

Where is the photograph of Mr Onye Egusi who was also arrested in the same story reported by IFEANYI OKOLI

Mr Egusi was arrested with 51.5 KILOGRAMMES of ephedrine

Ephedrine is a drug used to treat colds in small quantities but is a stimulant and is the major ingredient in making Crystal MeTh.
Its trafficking is prohibited and carries severe penalties e.g in South Carollina
anything over 100 grammes carries MANDATORY 25 years without option of parole

Egusi was carrying 50 Kilos

So why did the reporter Mr Okoli minimize what was a crime of industrial proportions giving it only one sentence in the whole article is it because a "pastor" was involved?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kay29000(m): 1:09pm On May 09, 2015
Interesting. Why wont this happen, when everybody and their mama's are opening churches now. And, about the other that smuggled 51kg of an illegal drug...how is that possible? How do you conceal a parcel that weighs 51kg? That's the weight of an average adult. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by smokedfish: 1:10pm On May 09, 2015
its all bout d FISH
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Jobabori(m): 1:11pm On May 09, 2015
The fact that he called himself a pastor does not confirm him to be a pastor. To every genuine pastor, there is always a fake one
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 1:11pm On May 09, 2015
E)(1) It is unlawful for any person, other than a manufacturer, practitioner, dispenser, distributor, or retailer to knowingly possess any product that contains nine grams or more of ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine, their salts, isomers, or salts of isomers, or a combination of any of these substances. A person who violates this subsection is guilty of a felony known as "trafficking in ephedrine, pseudoephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine, their salts, isomers, or salts of isomers, or a combination of any of these substances" and, upon conviction, must be punished as follows if the quantity involved is:

(a) nine grams or more, but less than twenty-eight grams:

(i) for a first offense, a term of imprisonment of not more than ten years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of twenty-five thousand dollars;

(ii) for a second offense, a term of imprisonment of not less than five years nor more than thirty years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of fifty thousand dollars;

(iii) for a third or subsequent offense, a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of not less than twenty-five years nor more than thirty years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of fifty thousand dollars;

(b) twenty-eight grams or more, but less than one hundred grams:

(i) for a first offense, a term of imprisonment of not less than seven years nor more than twenty-five years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of fifty thousand dollars;

(ii) for a second offense, a term of imprisonment of not less than seven years nor more than thirty years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of fifty thousand dollars;
http://law.justia.com/codes/south-carolina/2012/title-44/chapter-53/section-44-53-375
(iii) for a third or subsequent offense, a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of not less than twenty-five years and not more than thirty years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of fifty thousand dollars;

(c) one hundred grams or more, but less than two hundred grams, a mandatory term of imprisonment of twenty-five years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of fifty thousand dollars;

(d) two hundred grams or more, but less than four hundred grams, a mandatory term of imprisonment of twenty-five years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of one hundred thousand dollars;

(e) four hundred grams or more, a term of imprisonment of not less than twenty-five years nor more than thirty years with a mandatory minimum term of imprisonment of twenty-five years, no part of which may be suspended nor probation granted, and a fine of two hundred thousand dollars
Note the last section 400 grammes or more and the severity of the penalty for 400 grammes

Mr Onye Egusi was nabbed with 50 kiogrammes at the airport with no documentation and our brothers will have us believe it is a prescription.

I guess it must be a prescription for his herd of elephants that aall suffering from a very bad cold

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by ICRMJigawa(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

He's a drug trafficker, period.
Fake Pastor.
pained fellow citizen
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 1:12pm On May 09, 2015
UncleJudax:

And you are the only wise man...smd
Pls, unwise henceforth cheesy
That's wisdom from God.

Wait o o, so you be judas.

*********runs away ***********
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by sniper77(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2015
chowlade:

feel free to convert.Nigeria is a secular country and you have the right to belong to any religion that makes you happy.if you ain't married yet it is ideal you must be a virgin cos infidels are not tolerated.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by ICRMJigawa(m): 1:12pm On May 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

He's a drug trafficker, period.
Fake Pastor.
pained fellow citizen
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by ishaq86: 1:13pm On May 09, 2015
We need to deport dis fake pastor to indonesia
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by sniper77(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2015
chowlade:

feel free to convert.Nigeria is a secular country and you have the right to belong to any religion that makes you happy.if you ain't married yet it is ideal you must be a virgin cos infidels are not tolerated.you can't be dancing shoki and alanta.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 09, 2015
sniper77:

feel free to convert.Nigeria is a secular country and you have the right to belong to any religion that makes you happy.if you ain't married yet it is ideal you must be a virgin cos infidels are not tolerated.
if it is dat i'm qualify.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Jman06(m): 1:15pm On May 09, 2015
You are a culprit only when you are caught.

Many more drug- sniffing/smuggling 'pastors' abound in naija.
99.9% of Nigerian pastors/priests/imams are into one dirty deal or another.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by ICRMJigawa(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2015
beek:
if its in indonesia now na automatic death sentence be this o

pastor u better repent
Buhari is coming soon!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kent79: 1:18pm On May 09, 2015
Gbagaun!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by xage(m): 1:18pm On May 09, 2015
How's this news at all...Is it an Imam you want the tittle to read or private jet owner warriors?

You've also got to warn your daughters of these child molesters
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 09, 2015
moneybag100:
Hmh

Are you okay ?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by mmmmm1: 1:21pm On May 09, 2015
We’re ready to hand over on May 29 read more on www.pagereading..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.