Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (50309 Views)

Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by 49cents(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
grin grin It's unfortunate to see one Nigeria sacrified on the altar of tribalism.

My brother me I weak

I didn't want to join this train b ut I just couldn't stomach it anymore

That was how they stereotyped Igbos as loving money

As being drug barons and kidnappers and ritualists

They never admit anything good from the Easterners

Just last week rather than people to praise Innoson motors for his unprecedented efforts as a bnigerian they were busy asking if the car is made in Nigeria or assembled in Nigeria

Is it not from assembly that you can start making separate parts one by one?

Let Seun start banning tribalsitic omments that is his own contribution to building a more united

But I can see he is earning fat from the traffic
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by PhockPhockMan: 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
omonnakoda:
Onwueg-busi Tochukwu Victor, 48,

Where is the photograph of Mr Onye Egusi who was also arrested in the same story reported by IFEANYI OKOLI

Mr Egusi was arrested with 51.5 KILOGRAMMES of ephedrine

Ephedrine is a drug used to treat colds in small quantities but is a stimulant and is the major ingredient in making Crystal MeTh.
Its trafficking is prohibited and carries severe penalties e.g in South Carollina
anything over 100 grammes carries MANDATORY 25 years without option of parole

Egusi was carrying 50 Kilos

So why did the reporter Mr Okoli minimize what was a crime of industrial proportions giving it only one sentence in the whole article is it because a "pastor" was involved?

I understand your frustration, fine boy.

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Johnheir2(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
which tribe is he from please? cheesy
. Tribe of Judah
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 09, 2015
Yoruba and drugs since time of Adam. ....Please execute him immediately. ..no time shocked

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by oscarjulliet: 2:47pm On May 09, 2015
i don't know wy some pple are so bias about religion and tribal issue. Some ar saying he is a yoruba man now instead of to condem him without being bias. If he is a muslim, they will attack Islam in general u will never hear 'fake muslim, instead u will hear 'Islam is not a good religion' but as he is a christian now, u will never see them attacking christianity rather they will attack a single person and call him fake pastor. All these hatered can't take us anywhere. Stop attacking religion and tribe. If anybody do it wrong, let's face the person instead of generalising.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by BobUg28(m): 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
This's arrant nonsense!
If pastors can venture into drug business, who will be left out then?

This is a point where I can always say that the world is coming to an end. Smh...
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Chigorkizz(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
The name sounds like he's of the same tribe with Baba suwe,kashimu and their so called leader(TINIBU)

Same brothers..same business.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by GodwinTobi(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
sorry oooo.....pls is dat PDP logo am seein on d pack of dat drugs...?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by CeceNene(f): 3:20pm On May 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
which tribe is he from please? cheesy

Yoloba grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Forwetinnah: 3:23pm On May 09, 2015
gringringringringrin
Where those yoruba pimples wey dey always accuse igbo people of bad deeds? See una life now...if na one Okechukwu Mbaise be the Pastor name now, dem for don full here now dey blow mgbati mgbati
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Forwetinnah: 3:24pm On May 09, 2015
Johnheir2:
. Tribe of Judah

More like Judas grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Forwetinnah: 3:30pm On May 09, 2015
49cents:
The SOPHISTICATED nairalanders came to see if the Pastor is Igbo and they were disspainted and tip toed back

Trust me I saw them all

Igbos are now winning MPs seats in UK mehn!!!!! No time for werey

I saw them too...cat got their fingers, dem taya to comment

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by laclass(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2015
Nobody will mention his tribe now, if he is an igbo person the news will specify his tribe with bolded ..nonses
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 09, 2015
So yoruba pastors sef dey carry drugs?? well maybe im barbing saloon church no gree increase... Wats d penalty for drugs possession in Nigeria sef?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by bmos(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2015
Taylor86:
pastors sniffing hard drugs since d early years of fake prophecy and speaking in tongue

Those packets look like Dangote salt na
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by bmos(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
laclass:
Nobody will mention his tribe now, if he is an igbo person the news will specify his tribe with bolded ..nonses
Na yoruba e be but whete de catcham? Enugu. Maybe na one Una teach the businesd
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by 49cents(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I saw them too...cat got their fingers, dem taya to comment

When they read Enugu airport in the title they were dancing shoki to the thread to bash Ndigbo........

I can imagine how the shoki steps froze in mid air when they saw that the pastor is from the SOPHISTICATED regioin

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 5:08pm On May 09, 2015
Any Yoruba man that allow himself to be framed by ibos should bear it cos I don't know what a right thinking Yoruba will be doing in Enugu with this much hate oozing from this people.

Tell me the reason why ibo Airport workers can't put the drug in this man's bag to nail him?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by jayedu108: 5:14pm On May 09, 2015
Yoruba guys are now prof in this drug trafficking business,imagine a yoruba pastor trying to use enugu airport to scale through wit his so called package leta he will be on his puppit on sunday shoutin oloriko jesu after injecting a half doze of his package and d maga known as his congregation will be dancing in their yoruba tone "die by fire"and chattin and disturbing the piece of the neighbours around,unknowingly for them that their so called pastor has been high on cocaine may God help these so called pastors.yoruba are nw masters in dis game nt suprised though.End time.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by baysol: 5:26pm On May 09, 2015
wen then open the airport sef wey he don turn drug hub for Naija. Land of Biafra I hail oooooo.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Remarkable: 5:48pm On May 09, 2015
I am sure the (fake?) pastor did not know that (if it is true)... he probably thought the opposite because a lot of people had been busted in the past in Lagos; so he thought this new air port would have lax security and thus passable... too bad for him and too good for the NDLEA!
Deltagiant:
A yoruba pastor?

Well, he's misfired...AIIA is one of the tightest if not the tightest international airport in Nigeria today as far as drugs haulage is concerned.

Couriers should better think twice when AIIA is mentioned.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
whitecat1:
Any Yoruba man that allow himself to be framed by ibos should bear it cos I don't know what a right thinking Yoruba will be doing in Enugu with this much hate oozing from this people.

Tell me the reason why ibo Airport workers can't put the drug in this man's bag to nail him?
you mean the way Yoloba people have been sliping coke into igbo people's bags in Indonesia setting them up. Mtcheeeew!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2015
Na yoloba people they spoil our land. Very soon na for Agulu Lagoon dem go get them selves
baysol:
wen then open the airport sef wey he don turn drug hub for Naija. Land of Biafra I hail oooooo.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 6:06pm On May 09, 2015
Yoloba people are not commenting. Why is that? Dont they know that their brother was caught smuggling drugs in Biafra. :-D:-D.
Bloody hypocrites. :-P they should beg us before we execute him by throwing him into Agulu Lagoon

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by estacyresource: 6:11pm On May 09, 2015

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 6:26pm On May 09, 2015
Drug pushing is ibos choice of business considering their attitude of 'money at all cost or nothing' and Yoruba are just like any other people in the world with occasional cases.

And with the kind of hate that is oozing from your pores, I won't feel sorry for any Yoruba caught in your web, if they don't see it coming, they deserve everything they get, naturally hateful people will do anything.

Octaves:
you mean the way Yoloba people have been sliping coke into igbo people's bags in Indonesia setting them up. Mtcheeeew!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 09, 2015
Dis Yoruba people too de carry drugs. Aru!!!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Leez(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2015
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 7:24pm On May 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I understand my father's frustration, fine boy.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 7:25pm On May 09, 2015
chuna1985:
Dis Yoruba people too de carry drugs. Aru!!!

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=omonnakoda post=33578811][/quote]
Looooooool.
You can upload any shiit u like, but it changes nothing.
YORUBA PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS CARRYING DRUGS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests / How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.