Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (50310 Views)

Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by yomanovic: 8:29pm On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Permit me to say I s l a m
Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

You are such a bad loser! Your ogas like Fayose, Patience, FFK have all given up but ur just here embarrassing your family and constituting nuisance to Nigerians.

Are so daft to understand that change is the only permanent thing in life? Nigerians want change and they are bent on getting it.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2015
whitecat1:
Drug pushing is ibos choice of business considering their attitude of 'money at all cost or nothing' and Yoruba are just like any other people in the world with occasional cases.

And with the kind of hate that is oozing from your pores, I won't feel sorry for any Yoruba caught in your web, if they don't see it coming, they deserve everything they get, naturally hateful people will do anything.

yoloba is the #1 hateful people in Naija. I'm merely responding to their hate. Drug dealing is not the choice of bizness of igbos. Igbos are hardworking that's why we are at the top of everything we do while jealous non achievers like u will keep spreading hate against the most blessed people in Africa. Most igbos wouldnt dabble in drug biznes especially since it's illegal and can ruin your lives. We just have a few bad eggs which when combined with the igbo 'determined and hardworking' genes make them more formidable than bad eggs from other tribes. That's why u c them in the news more tham peeps of other tribes. Not that other tribes dont have eggs as rebutted by this thread
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by sweetestEgos: 11:21pm On May 09, 2015
cheesy
Keneking:
Baba eyon................................................person papa shocked

close ur mouth b4 fly go enter inside
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 4:40am On May 10, 2015
Eboes are the number one drug dealers in Africa True or False?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Adesiji77: 5:15am On May 10, 2015
clubone05:
undecided whats the evidence that he is a pastor?...cus he said so?...rubbish

"Evidence"? undecided

Are "pastors" required to carry ID cards?

Besides, another source mentioned his denomination and the specific parish that he oversees.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 10:13am On May 10, 2015
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 11:12am On May 10, 2015
omonnakoda:

Is yolobas.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 11:16am On May 10, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Is yolobas.

Eboe Kwenu

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 3:53pm On May 11, 2015
Lies!! the word desperation was coined with ibos in mind.

No amount of image making can change this fact!

ibos are walking LIES!!!

Octaves:
yoloba is the #1 hateful people in Naija. I'm merely responding to their hate. Drug dealing is not the choice of bizness of igbos. Igbos are hardworking that's why we are at the top of everything we do while jealous non achievers like u will keep spreading hate against the most blessed people in Africa. Most igbos wouldnt dabble in drug biznes especially since it's illegal and can ruin your lives. We just have a few bad eggs which when combined with the igbo 'determined and hardworking' genes make them more formidable than bad eggs from other tribes. That's why u c them in the news more tham peeps of other tribes. Not that other tribes dont have eggs as rebutted by this thread
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
whitecat1:
Lies!! the word desperation was coined with ibos in mind.

No amount of image making can change this fact!

ibos are walking LIES!!!

after several days you decided to quote back. get a life

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 7:46pm On May 11, 2015
It doesn't matter if it takes weeks, I will always respond to my mention.

Deal with it Dumbo

Octaves:
after several days you decided to quote back. get a life
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 8:26pm On May 11, 2015
whitecat1:
It doesn't matter if it takes weeks, I will always respond to my mention.

Deal with it Dumbo

ok continuu. Your brother was caught in my land trafficking drugs. We will soon deal with him. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 8:49pm On May 11, 2015
You have my full support in teaching the proverbial flies that want to go to the grave with dead body some cold served lesson ibo style!

Btw, check any dictionary for meaning of 'hypocrisy' cos last time I checked, it has nothing to do with my stance in this situation or any other.

Octaves:
ok continuu. Your brother was caught in my land trafficking drugs. We will soon deal with him. Hypocrites
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 9:05pm On May 11, 2015
Hypocrisy is when you accuse igbos of drug trafficking or wanting to make money quick. when your people are guilty as well. You gotta remove the log of wood in your eyes before you come for the speck in mine
whitecat1:
You have my full support in teaching the proverbial flies that want to go to the grave with dead body some cold served lesson ibo style!

Btw, check any dictionary for meaning of 'hypocrisy' cos last time I checked, it has nothing to do with my stance in this situation or any other.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 10:39pm On May 11, 2015
My people are not as guilty as ibo, check with the police in Thailand if i'm wrong or is he Yoruba?

I based my assessment on your track record as a people driven by hate, and hate is the worst thing that can destroy a man and those around him. I still believe putting a drug in the bag of a Yoruba man to frame him is what an ibo would love to do more than anything in this world, and right in your element, even if he will lose 3 out of his 5 fingers. I won't feel sorry for any Yoruba that finds themselves in your net, cos the hate that's oozing out of your pores isn't anything anyone should take lightly. In my book, every ibo is as dangerous as a snake.

Octaves:
Hypocrisy is when you accuse igbos of drug trafficking or wanting to make money quick. when your people are guilty as well. You gotta remove the log of wood in your eyes before you come for the speck in mine
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 2:25am On May 12, 2015
whitecat1:
My people are not as guilty as ibo, check with the police in Thailand if i'm wrong or is he Yoruba?

I based my assessment on your track record as a people driven by hate, and hate is the worst thing that can destroy a man and those around him. I still believe putting a drug in the bag of a Yoruba man to frame him is what an ibo would love to do more than anything in this world, and right in your element, even if he will lose 3 out of his 5 fingers. I won't feel sorry for any Yoruba that finds themselves in your net, cos the hate that's oozing out of your pores isn't anything anyone should take lightly. In my book, every ibo is as dangerous as a snake.

Keep living in fantasy land. Yoloba have a track record of ritual killings even in far away London. they are #1 tribalistic tribe in Naija. I won't even respond to you again. cos I got work to do unlike you paid internet hate troll

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by francizy(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2015
I thought some people claimed that since he was arrested at Enugu, then he's Igbo.. Chai.. When will all these nonsense stop?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by encryptjay(m): 1:49am On May 13, 2015
Orubebe01:

my oga, tnk God that airport officials were not compromisedcheesy
Yes ooo grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 9:22am On May 13, 2015
Octaves:
in this same story written by the Eboe journalist another Eboe was arrested with 51.5 kilos of ephedrine an offence carrying 30 years in the US and death in Indonesia. The Eboe Journalist then tried to minimize that part giving it one sentence while focusing on the pastor. For every Yoruba caught they must have caught 500 Eboes
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
in this same story written by the Eboe journalist another Eboe was arrested with 51.5 kilos of ephedrine an offence carrying 30 years in the US and death in Indonesia. The Eboe Journalist then tried to minimize that part giving it one sentence while focusing on the pastor. For every Yoruba caught they must have caught 500 Eboes
sharrap. yoloba who asked you
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 10:28am On May 13, 2015
Octaves:
sharrap. yoloba who asked you
Your mother sharrap.She will sharrap permanently and never be heard from again
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Your mother sharrap.She will sharrap permanently and never be heard from again
its obvious you never had a mother. bastard!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by omonnakoda: 11:14am On May 13, 2015
Octaves:
its obvious you never had a mother. bastard!
Go and strangle your mother so she will sharrap
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 6:46pm On May 14, 2015
The only person in a fantasyland is you for turning truth upside down and lying through your teeth!

Ibos are so good in ritual killings, you have a whole shrine and forest dedicated to killing for your regular supplies.

Octaves:
Keep living in fantasy land. Yoloba have a track record of ritual killings even in far away London. they are #1 tribalistic tribe in Naija. I won't even respond to you again. cos I got work to do unlike you paid internet hate troll
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2015
Get the fvck away
whitecat1:
The only person in a fantasyland is you for turning truth upside down and lying through your teeth!

Ibos are so good in ritual killings, you have a whole shrine and forest dedicated to killing for your regular supplies.

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 9:56pm On May 14, 2015
Get blown into smithereens, Dumbo!

Octaves:
Get the fvck away
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2015
Thunder blaster ur village
whitecat1:
Get blown into smithereens, Dumbo!

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by mommyice: 11:28am On May 15, 2015
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 12:21am On May 19, 2015
Sango strike you and Ogun drain your blood!

Octaves:
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by j1mmy: 9:02am On May 19, 2015
wow... a brave Yoruba man dares to get involved in a prodominantly IGBO crime, no wonder he was arrested for involvement!

The cheek of him to go enter IGBO business in an IGBO drugs stronghold, suicide missing!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by whitecat1: 3:16pm On May 28, 2015
Satan's baby, hello!

Octaves:
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Octaves(m): 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
whitecat1:
Satan's baby, hello!

your winch people don't send you again. c as him face dey like oblation for arusi okija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Ikorodu, Recover Bullet Proof Vests / How Scammers From Europe Use Phones To Cheat People In Africa / Gunmen Kill Sunny White, Delta Photographer In Front Of His Wife And Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.