Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (50301 Views)

Man Caught With Heroin At Airport Four Days After Wedding (photos) / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / NDLEA Arrests Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kimond101: 1:22pm On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Permit me to say I s l a m
Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin
What are you on about
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Orubebe01: 1:23pm On May 09, 2015
encryptjay:
Orubebe angry
my oga, tnk God that airport officials were not compromisedcheesy
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by funkybully(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2015
Sophistication taken to east But bursted.

Most of them when arrested claim igbo. I watched one arrested by Malaysian police, being a born coward He was weeping and lamenting about igbo boy they did not catch.

Later brown roof descendants will come n claim they don't do drugs. Only igbos do. Bunch of mudafvckass!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by stephenqueen: 1:26pm On May 09, 2015
Matthew 24 vs 11: And fake prophets shall rise and shall deceive many
Hmmmmmm God will safe us from all these fake pastors tarnishing God's name embarassed embarassed

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by stephenqueen: 1:26pm On May 09, 2015
Buhari is coming soon, fake pastors take heed
grin cheesy

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2015
This thread is filled with comments of 'fake pastor' and he isn't a Christian but when it's the other way round the crime is attributed to the religion of the accused.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by sniper77(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2015
chowlade:
if it is dat i'm qualify.
OK.u don over qualify.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by millionaireman: 1:28pm On May 09, 2015
Deltagiant:
A yoruba pastor?

Well, he's misfired...AIIA is one of the tightest if not the tightest international airport in Nigeria today as far as drugs haulage is concerned.

Couriers should better think twice when AIIA is mentioned.

Tighter measures ought to be in place now before envious people deliberately make Enugu International Airport a drug haven;

and turn around to use the press they control to blackmail the federal government to return it to a domestic airport.

In Nigeria, nothing is impossible.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by MUyeek: 1:31pm On May 09, 2015
NAIJA[/i][i][sup][/sup][center][/center] sad
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Blackfire(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2015
Igbos will say "Yoruba people". And yo'bas will say igbos "na una do pass"... Within 5 hours Word War 3 erupt,but nobody wound.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by elopee3000(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2015
When people in nigerria say yorubas dey fear die dem yoruba people go dey angry now this yoruba pastor need money but he no get liver he wan leave his drugs and run away like oladipo diya cried to abacha, if they see igbo guy wey hammer dem go say na ritual ok yoruba pastor don follow do the ogwu ego grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by PhockPhockMan: 1:35pm On May 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
which tribe is he from please? cheesy
You don come o o.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kolomax(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2015
sniper77:

feel free to convert.Nigeria is a secular country and you have the right to belong to any religion that makes you happy.if you ain't married yet it is ideal you must be a virgin cos infidels are not tolerated.
no you are wrong everybody is tolerated so far you are ready to repent from your sins
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by 1stola: 1:37pm On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Permit me to say I s l a m Say no to change Let's say yes to transformation May our lives be transformed Amin
Can this boy ever have sense?.

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by 49cents(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
The SOPHISTICATED nairalanders came to see if the Pastor is Igbo and they were disspainted and tip toed back

Trust me I saw them all

Igbos are now winning MPs seats in UK mehn!!!!! No time for werey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by AIYELE(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
IGBO... because most of the igbo drugs trafficker now change theirs name to yoruba name in-other not to suspect them.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kolomax(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
chowlade:
i want 2 convert to islam self. i tire of all dis hypocrate christians
my sister you are free to join any religion you want...but mind you. If you are not strong enough you will quit easily because bunch of hypocrites Will taunt and confuse you that ISLAM is bad

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:40pm On May 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin
Crime knows no tribe. Moreover, two tribes were mentioned...... SAY NO TO TRIBALISM!
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by CyberWolf: 1:44pm On May 09, 2015
chowlade:
i want 2 convert to islam self. i tire of all dis hypocrate christians
that means you don't even understand yourself..do you go to church to worship pastor or God?..SMH angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by funkybully(f): 1:45pm On May 09, 2015
49cents:
The SOPHISTICATED nairalanders came to see if the Pastor is Igbo and they were disspainted and tip toed back

Trust me I saw them all

Igbos are now winning MPs seats in UK mehn!!!!! No time for werey

Gbam.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by LordCenturion(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2015
Cubeet:
This Yoruba pastors gan sef

Shut ur dirtiest mouth lipsrsealed don't u c that the guy change his name, am very sure that s
he is pastor chukwudi

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Raylight2(m): 1:53pm On May 09, 2015
pastors who called themselves by force
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:54pm On May 09, 2015
49cents:
The SOPHISTICATED nairalanders came to see if the Pastor is Igbo and they were dissapointed and tip toed back

Trust me I saw them all
grin grin It's unfortunate to see one Nigeria sacrified on the altar of tribalism.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by sniper77(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2015
kolomax:
no you are wrong everybody is tolerated so far you are ready to repent from your sins

My statement was an indirect way of saying she has to follow a straight path.even if she sins repeatedly and repents she will still be forgiven.That's what Islam and Christianity permits but not what the faithfuls adhere to
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Demmzy15(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to change
Amin
You this 'SHARIAREPORTERS' guy, you no dey hear word ni? embarassed
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by LordCenturion(m): 1:59pm On May 09, 2015
Deltagiant:
A yoruba pastor?

Well, he's misfired...AIIA is one of the tightest if not the tightest international airport in Nigeria today as far as drugs haulage is concerned.

Couriers should better think twice when AIIA is mentioned.

If they beat him blue black, he will confess his real name..... Pastor chukwudi claiming yoruba man.... Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by LordCenturion(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2015
DickDastardly:
grin

He never confess his real name.... Pastor chukwudi claiming yoruba man... Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kolomax(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2015
sniper77:

My statement was an indirect way of saying she has to follow a straight path.even if she sins repeatedly and repents she will still be forgiven.That's what Islam and Christianity permits but not what the faithfuls adhere to
ok sir but this kind Of forum where there's lot of Kids you have to analyze it,if not they will say another thing
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to change
Amin
You are a fool!What is the agreement between your comment and the post?If you got nothing to offer why cant just signed out,afterall silence is golden.....
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by kestolove95(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2015
ηεXϯ ϯψʍ մςε ɾσαδ σɾ ɾαίʆ ίϯς ѵεɾψ εαςψ ϯσ ʍσѵε δɾմɡς ϯɾմ δσX ʍεαης
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by sniper77(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2015
kolomax:
ok sir but this kind Of forum where there's lot of Kids you have to analyze it,if not they will say another thing

hahaha. I understand bro.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 09, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to change
Amin
You are a fool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Nabbed For Beheading Son At Adidaase, Western Region, Ghana (graphic Pics) / Indian Man On Crutches Nabbed With Drugs Inside His Leg In Saudi Arabia (Pics) / Lady Wears "I Am A Thief" Tag For Stealing Wines At A Shopping Mall (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.