Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,105 members, 7,825,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (73259 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by iheanachovictor(m): 6:16pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by endoski: 6:18pm On May 07, 2015
women in as much as u have points in sum of wot u say,bt dat should'nt make you do wot you do,the fact is dat men have 70% blame in many wrongs dat go on in marriages.but that shoud'nt make a woman cheat or be unfaithful to her husband
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by farem: 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/433812-why-i-cheated-on-my-husband-nigerian-women-open-up.html

[b]This is a propaganda from the pit of hell to promote, justify and encourage infidelity {adultery}. Unfortunately OP may be a bewitched {ignorant} agent who merely sees an opportunity of getting more followers {posts}.

HERE THE MIND OF THE DECIDER:

Hebrews 13:4New King James Version (NKJV)

4 Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

New King James Version (NKJV)

Hebrews 13:4New American Standard Bible (NASB)

4 Marriage is to be held in honor among all, and the marriage bed is to be undefiled; for fornicators and adulterers God will judge.

Hebrews 13:4Amplified Bible (AMP)

4 Let marriage be held in honor (esteemed worthy, precious, of great price, and especially dear) in all things. And thus let the marriage bed be undefiled (kept undishonored); for God will judge and punish the unchaste [all guilty of sexual vice] and adulterous.
Amplified Bible (AMP)

Hebrews 13:4King James Version (KJV)

4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
PLS all EXCUSES ARE UNTENABLE

[/b]

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by watchindelta(m): 6:23pm On May 07, 2015
rubbished no poverty! incomplete list,
u kn what loneliness bring, it sad to kn dat u leaving
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by M4gunners: 6:24pm On May 07, 2015
Could this be change? I love transformation.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cococandy(f): 6:25pm On May 07, 2015
bukatyne:

Interesting way to view your wife.

And your wife cannot divorce you?
No she can't . Didn't you read that part.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by mmsen: 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
These women are too immature to be married.

They should be grateful that they do not live in the north.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by bukatyne(f): 6:26pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
No she can't . Didn't you read that part.

Hmmm
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by egobetatoday: 6:27pm On May 07, 2015
chibic:
and when you get caught, the trauma and shame you'll put your kids in will be double. Imagine a grown up girl like you finding out that your mom was caught pants down with another man. How shameful and dissapointed will you be? You can't even walk or talk infront of your neighbours.
These proud cheaters better pray they are not caught.
I hope the guy let her go? Cos I'm sure one richer dude fukcing her must have promised her everything. He should let her go. Time will come when she'll be dumped and then we shall see. Infact, that your friend shouldn't even bother. A man has more chances of getting a woman any time any day, no matter your age.
I also have a friend that same thing happened to, now the woman is begging to come back.

I can't even bother myself much over a wh.ore. I'll quickly get me a younger girl who is more pretty than her.

will the children be traumatised and dissapointed if their dad is caught pants down with another lady?
will they be able to walk or talk before the neighbours?
i woman also have very good chances of getting a man incase u dont know.
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. are u saying u will get a younger and beautiful girl who will also cheat on u like the first? incase u dnt know, women with cheating husbands also learn to cheat. u may not have caught them.

6 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by bejeria101(m): 6:32pm On May 07, 2015
Same set of excuses,nothing new,doesnt make cheating right
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by ugojamali(m): 6:37pm On May 07, 2015
All these are true and are for real. I also don't blame the women cos these are real issues in marriage. A woman's emotions doesn't switch off after marriage. She still wants the care, the spice and the excitement she used to have as a single gal. Making babies doesn't change the heart...

Sadly most couples just stop trying after marriage. The passion dies... Sex becomes a bore, feelings become useless and total marital boredom sets in.

What happens when the lonely wife meets a fun guy? Instant desire. The number of gals who cheat on their husbands these days is alarming. I have some very young married female friends and almost all of them have wanted to cheat with me at one time or another.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 07, 2015
Wives cheat on their husbands cos they are hoes.......forget those lonely crap....put a pig in white house, it will go back to the gutters shits and piss of the earth... a hoe is hoe, nothing can change dat no matter how much u try to please her.
Snoop said u can't love them hoes
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by yungwizzy(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
Eyah,...all dis are jxt confused women who doesn't really knw wats wrong wid dem.....una run go marry wen una Neva ready!!! #AwonSmellos undecided
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 07, 2015
AndreRose:
There is no reasonable justification for a cheating wife or husband. Why can't you control your urges? If you can't, what happened to Love Machine's is it no more marketable? How many days/weeks will it take your husband to come back from his travel, then you can tell him to give it to you from morning till night.
I just don't like people who can't be satisfied with one person, and they term it african men are polygamous, what kind of excuse is that?
Or women that can't stick to one man, and give unreasonable excuses for cheating.
Listen to this lady, she speaks from experience! LOL!!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Ewuro4: 6:54pm On May 07, 2015
Hehe ... 'Payback excuse' sounds reasonable grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 07, 2015
daylife7:
Wives cheat on their husbands cos they are hoes.......forget those lonely crap....put a pig in white house, it will go back to the gutters shits and piss of the earth... a hoe is hoe, nothing can change dat no matter how much u try to please her.
Snoop said u can't love them hoes
I hope you're not trying to generalize that.. All women are not the same bro.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 07, 2015
Datazone:

I hope you're not trying to generalize that.. All women are not the same bro.

Any one dat cheat on her husband for any reason is a hoe
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cluksy(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2015
mmsen:
These women are too immature to be married.

They should be grateful that they do not live in the north.
what's it about north?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by mmsen: 7:00pm On May 07, 2015
cluksy:
what's it about north?

Sharia law.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 07, 2015
See excuses! I quake!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by precisionindepth: 7:02pm On May 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Reason is not farfetched,

How can you tell a woman of 25 years, who has dated and slept with at least 4 men over the years to suddenly stick and settle down with one man (in the name of marriage) till death?

SETTLE DOWN? Really? Can you tell an alcoholic to settle down with 1 bottle after consuming more than 12 bottles daily?

Once its broken, it cannot settle OK. Settle kwa? grin

It is very easy for those who have 'explored' before marriage to cheat on their husbands. When it comes to issues relating to sexuality, I don't trust anyone, married or not.
but sm said its not good to remain a virgin till marriage ....
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by precisionindepth: 7:03pm On May 07, 2015
Acidosis:
Reason is not farfetched,

How can you tell a woman of 25 years, who has dated and slept with at least 4 men over the years to suddenly stick and settle down with one man (in the name of marriage) till death?

SETTLE DOWN? Really? Can you tell an alcoholic to settle down with 1 bottle after consuming more than 12 bottles daily?

Once its broken, it cannot settle OK. Settle kwa? grin

It is very easy for those who have 'explored' before marriage to cheat on their husbands. When it comes to issues relating to sexuality, I don't trust anyone, married or not.
but sm said its not good to remain a virgin till marriage
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by FluffySucre(f): 7:06pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=columbus007 post=33514862]I once had a friend that got married to his wife with 2kids age 5 and 3,there was this unforgotable day in his life that his wife woke him up so early in the morning to tell him she was no longer interested in d marriage simply because she feels her level have passed her husband's own,she started telling how she's been unfaithful..my peeps things are happening don't take anythg for a joke

Too many happens, our women are just very good at keeping secrets, we only get to know if they are caught. Personally, I don't believe women are always the victims in relationships/marriages, some men are victims. Its also not just the ladies of today and tomorrow who are guilty of such, the ones of the past who some are now elderly too kept secrets of such uncleanness. Some told our grandfather's nd fathers that we re his children meanwhile we re someone else's.

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Toks2008(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2015
Baseless reasons.

One reason for unfaithfulness is LACK OF COMMUNICATION.

If you communicate effectively i guess any possible reason will be addressed.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2015
Mehn, men are really in trouble.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2015
My husband works in the airline industry and this means he travels very often. Sometimes we spend as long as 6 months apart. I did not actually plan and set out to be unfaithful but it was getting very difficult and lonely. I recently started an affair with a co-worker and we get together about once a week.”
Deborah* 36

Can u imagine wot came out from a 36yrs old hag hoe
Dis man dat wen to ur village to pay high bride price for over used worn out bride
Spend his money on introduction traditional n wedding
Wen to work to keep ur old stretch marked out-of-shape fat asz feed.
U go behind his back using his money to sleep with other men.....
U are disgrace to womanhood

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 07, 2015
manny4life:
Why are men on this thread getting angry... If you don't take care of your wife, someone else will.. grin

I tire for them oo grin

Acting like babies as usual.
I will divorce you old cargo.
I will get a girl twenty times younger
You will never find a man like me
All because they are pained and cannot handle the fact that women can also cheat the way men cheat.

Funny thing is that men will cheat for even more flimsy reasons than what the ladies in OP mentioned.
Turn the tables around and they start suffering cardiac arrest and going into convulsions from annoyance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cluksy(m): 7:20pm On May 07, 2015
mmsen:

Sharia law.
as much as I respect sharia law.
Browsing women in hijab even without sim card exist even inside sharia court.

So believe it or not, not only are funicators in the pew they are in the pulpit too.

#believe
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by orieoda(m): 7:21pm On May 07, 2015
AndreRose:
There is no reasonable justification for a cheating wife or husband. Why can't you control your urges? If you can't, what happened to Love Machine's is it no more marketable? How many days/weeks will it take your husband to come back from his travel, then you can tell him to give it to you from morning till night.
I just don't like people who can't be satisfied with one person, and they term it african men are polygamous, what kind of excuse is that?
Or women that can't stick to one man, and give unreasonable excuses for cheating.

#babe, there is no justifiable reason for cheating BUT I pray u don't experience loneliness in ur marriage...however, when a man marries a 'flexing n clubbing lady" and he Knows d nature of his job/work b4 marrying her dat he could be away for as long as 6months....not 6days, not 6weeks o, 6months I think he should av married one "pastor (mrs)" in d first place....lol
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Pebcak: 7:26pm On May 07, 2015
[size=18pt]these hoes ain't loyal[/size]
[img]http://i./b3yUbp4BPAyPK.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by manny4life(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2015
daylife7:
My husband works in the airline industry and this means he travels very often. Sometimes we spend as long as 6 months apart. I did not actually plan and set out to be unfaithful but it was getting very difficult and lonely. I recently started an affair with a co-worker and we get together about once a week.”
Deborah* 36

Can u imagine wot came out from a 36yrs old hag hoe
Dis man dat wen to ur village to pay high bride price for over used worn out bride
Spend his money on introduction traditional n wedding
Wen to work to keep ur old stretch marked out-of-shape fat asz feed.
U go behind his back using his money to sleep with other men.....
U are disgrace to womanhood

You dey vex o.... Biko relax, it isn't that serious o cheesy
And men who cheat, are they a disgrace to manhood?
Or do they have a right to cheat?

Remember that 6 months is a long time to be away from your wife and vice versa... As much as cheating is wrong, 6 months is a long time abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 07, 2015
fellis:

I tire for them oo grin

Acting like babies as usual.
I will divorce you old cargo.
I will get a girl twenty times younger
You will never find a man like me
All because they are pained and cannot handle the fact that women can also cheat the way men cheat.

Funny thing is that men will cheat for even more flimsy reasons than what the ladies in OP mentioned.
Turn the tables around and they start suffering cardiac arrest and going into convulsions from annoyance.

Hahahahaha. I love it when someone gets a taste of his/her medicine. These men think they are lords with exclusive rights to cheating. Women are surprising them everyday. Thats Karma mehn. Them never see anything. Things will get much worse than it is right now. We dey watch o.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / When I Was Pregnant, I Was Mocked, Suspended By Church - Female SUG President / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.