Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology (2268 Views)

Like Stephanie Otobo, Like Stella Elmars: Nigerians Owe Apostle J. Suleman... / There Is God And He Answers Prayer / "I Don't Hate God. I Just Don't Believe He Exists." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by DikSin(m): 4:33pm On May 07, 2015
*Modified*
~The End~
grin

2 Likes

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by adexsimply(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2015
He owes you no apology, because he does not exist. The sooner you accept that fact, the better.

1 Like

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Buho(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
adexsimply:
He owes you no apology, because he does not exist. The sooner you accept that fact, the better.
shocked really?

1 Like

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by godsamist: 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
Do the clay has any right to query the potter? And to hear Him,must have a listernings ears,do you possess such?

3 Likes

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Nature129(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2015
OP, no man in his right senses will curse you because you have asked very important questions that many are scared to ask - they are probably scared of people's responses.

Nevertheless, don't ask God quetsions, take the world the way you've seen it, live a good life and try to fix some of the misfortunes you've mentioned. Remember this earth isn't our home, so what happens on earth shouldn't bother us so much...heaven should be our main target.

1 Like

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Skryptchex(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2015
adexsimply:
shocked shocked really?
And how well has that gone for you?

1 Like

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Skryptchex(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
Nothing is new under the sun. Everything happening are reactions of some actions taken long before your parent planned on giving birth to you, and that also apply to others. Just do the good things you can do and see what comes next
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by espn(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
Op death is d only thing that makes me believe ders a GOD.. anyway just stay true to ur believe and dreams..u never can tell what 2morrow holds for u..i hope for his miracle too soonest..i hope to be a senator..governor and even president 1 day..if der is a GOD..let em answer dis prayers.
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by frank317: 5:45pm On May 07, 2015
espn:
Op death is d only thing that makes me believe ders a GOD.. anyway just stay true to ur believe and dreams..u never can tell what 2morrow holds for u..i hope for his miracle too soonest..i hope to be a senator..governor and even president 1 day..if der is a GOD..let em answer dis prayers.

Death? How? Do you see God as a terrible being?
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by frank317: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
godsamist:
Do the clay has any right to query the potter?
And to hear Him,must have a listernings ears,do you possess such?

Are you a clay? You guys go around saying God didn't create us like robots but then when we don't behave like robots you threaten us.

If God didn't create us like robots didn't he expect that a right thinking human would ask these questions?

2 Likes

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 07, 2015
When your religion teaches you to carry your cross, this is what you get. Sorrows and anguish that hasten death.

I threw off that Cross of darkness, that wretched symbol of damnation, that icon of a dead God. By knowledge and light, Lord Lucifer freed me of the burden that is Yahweh.

I have found peace with the universe and myself. All that I have is all I need. Let the only God you blame be yourself. For you are.

2 Likes

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by LightIndarkness: 10:07pm On May 07, 2015
DikSin:
This is not a latter to any religious body to jump at for a feasible defense, against what might be conceived blasphemy.

Back to the main talk:
God do you exist for real?
If you do kindly provide answers to my questions. Don't answer me through an ordinary man like me. you created the universe and all the things in it; you don't need Seun's permission to setup a nairaland account.

Why did you make me?
Why did you make me so fine yet deny me wealth and riches to ride my swagg?

Why did you choose to make me a Nigerian when there are countries like USA, England et al?

Why fix me in a poor family and yet make me incapacitated towards lifting them off the bottom of the pyramid?

Why make my father hate me and my siblings since time immemorial?

Why have you chosen to neglect my prayers; you forsook my good deeds but pay attention to my little petty sins?

Why did you have to watch me grow without making ways of success alongside...?

For what purpose did you create Boko Haram when you already know their future from the beginning?

Why did you ignore all the prayers of your creatures to bring back the chibok girls; if truly they are missing?

Why did you let hundreds of your worrshipers die in the Synagogue: you are the all powerful (as we are meant to believe) or is it not you they were worshiping

Why did you let few people have so much good in this life while many suffer so much at the same time?

Why did you let man have the knowledge to kill what he cannot create nor resurrect?

Why have you not destroyed the Satan after all these years of heavy fasting and prayers by your devout worshipers

Why did you have to let some sect of people kill innocent, sedate and easy going humans in your name while you sit up there? Don't you see your silence is sporing them on

lastly (for now), why did you make Nigerian girls so negatively different They are part of the reasons I ask you WHY. Now you see... & I think you owe me an apology for everything that isn't right in the world today. The war, hunger, poverty, sickness/diseases, pain, corruption/Nigeria, Judiciary, security, disasters etc.

No father will let something bad happens to his children, especially if he is omnipresent.

NB: Let nobody quote a biblical or Koranic curse at me oo! YOU'RE NOT GOD. Be yourself; respect yourself & LET GOD BE GOD.

It dapend on you are you asking those questions to know the answer or you just making fun

I am Muslim and if you are serious about those questions I will galdly show you the answers from Allah the Almighty from Quran

So are you serious about those questions ... waiting for your answer
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by LightIndarkness: 10:17pm On May 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
When your religion teaches you to carry your cross, this is what you get. Sorrows and anguish that hasten death.

I threw off that Cross of darkness, that wretched symbol of damnation, that icon of a dead God. By knowledge and light, Lord Lucifer freed me of the burden that is Yahweh.

I have found peace with the universe and myself. All that I have is all I need. Let the only God you blame be yourself. For you are.

I don't get it are you have faith in satan because he told you so or he promise you something
Or you just hate the cross so you have faith in satan instead
Or you just don't believe in both the dead cross and satan ?
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Nobody: 8:14am On May 08, 2015
these are little things we can change....
look inward and discover your potentials and stop looking unto God or Satan.
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Anas09: 9:59am On May 08, 2015
I read the responds given to the OPs and I don't see anyone feeling the pain of that poor soul. I feel his pain because I have been where he is right now. Pls go back and read carefull you'll see his pain. His background, father figure missing, so he can't see god as a loving father, wen the one who shd ve introduced love to him hates him. This is the crux of this matter. Wen I read the heading I was laughing so hard, but wen I started reading through, I stopped lafing. My dear, the questions u asked, I asked all of them, at a point I almost fell out of christianity. I went on a spiritual quest, I almost became an Easten Religious believer because I found Christianity too simple at the time. I saw a Muslim telling u to come to him. Satan wants u to raise this questions and then he will multiply himself in somany forms and come to u with what seems like an answer. Believe me I have asked those questions and many more. One day, I bought a can of bleach, I was so tird I needed it to end.if you are indeed asking because u truelly need answer, all of ur questions have answers, but I see u going towards the scorning highway. God met me at a junction and answer all of those questions. They r all contained in the bible. All of them. Satan will do everything to keep u from getting those ansers but the answers will litbrate u. My father is alive but I which he were dead, I have known struggle from as long as I can remember. Why does my father Hate me? Am a girl. My mother has us ten, 9girls and one guy. That's just why everyfing in life was denied us. U want something? anything, u go get it, no one to gives it to u. I went though school almost eating my own flesh for food. Came out of school, still expecting my nce result to atleast get a teaching job, I got invovleve in an okada accident that kept me on crutches for ten yrs. With no help from anywhere. I went on all the tv stations radio stations to beg money so that I can go for bone grafting so that my leg will not be amputated. I came very close to amputation twice. For those ten yrs, my father sent me a lot of money which turned out to be 5thousand naira. I thanked him profusely. At last a poster whom I went to his church to beg him to raise offering for me, took me up, took me to the hospital, paid my bills, afterwards placed me On a weekly allowance gave me an accomodation, later sent me to the university. Till this day, no one from my family has ever come to say thank you to that man of god who saw me for the first time the day I went to beg. While in the hospital, a young man from assemblies of god came for visitation and met me in a state of despire emotionally, this was before I met the pastor who helped me. God used that young man to show me the way. He was so patient to answer all these question with the scriptures. At first I didn't want to listen, how can a loving god allow all these? But at last, I listened. God started a walk with me Not long I met this pastor, now I can walk again, no crutches again. I have worked for three yrs. I stooped working for a salary now i market petroleum products for two companies. The stone the builder rejected has become the chief corner stone. U my friend could be the answer to ur family. Listen and learn, god will send u help. Remember allah and jehovah are not the same. Find help where u can find it here and beyond here. Godbless u.

1 Like

Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Okiemuteisaac(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
He is God of everything including the bad and good u cannot understanding his ways and his purpose.

as the heaven is far from the earth so his thought and purpose different from ours.

just believe ;all happening around u today are for good

my thought toward u are of good and to give and expected end said God of the universe.

cheer!!!!!!!
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by LightIndarkness: 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
Anas09:
I read the responds given to the OPs and I don't see anyone feeling the pain of that poor soul. I feel his pain because I have been where he is right now. Pls go back and read carefull you'll see his pain. His background, father figure missing, so he can't see god as a loving father, wen the one who shd ve introduced love to him hates him. This is the crux of this matter. Wen I read the heading I was laughing so hard, but wen I started reading through, I stopped lafing. My dear, the questions u asked, I asked all of them, at a point I almost fell out of christianity. I went on a spiritual quest, I almost became an Easten Religious believer because I found Christianity too simple at the time. I saw a Muslim telling u to come to him. Satan wants u to raise this questions and then he will multiply himself in somany forms and come to u with what seems like an answer. Believe me I have asked those questions and many more. One day, I bought a can of bleach, I was so tird I needed it to end.if you are indeed asking because u truelly need answer, all of ur questions have answers, but I see u going towards the scorning highway. God met me at a junction and answer all of those questions. They r all contained in the bible. All of them. Satan will do everything to keep u from getting those ansers but the answers will litbrate u. My father is alive but I which he were dead, I have known struggle from as long as I can remember. Why does my father Hate me? Am a girl. My mother has us ten, 9girls and one guy. That's just why everyfing in life was denied us. U want something? anything, u go get it, no one to gives it to u. I went though school almost eating my own flesh for food. Came out of school, still expecting my nce result to atleast get a teaching job, I got invovleve in an okada accident that kept me on crutches for ten yrs. With no help from anywhere. I went on all the tv stations radio stations to beg money so that I can go for bone grafting so that my leg will not be amputated. I came very close to amputation twice. For those ten yrs, my father sent me a lot of money which turned out to be 5thousand naira. I thanked him profusely. At last a poster whom I went to his church to beg him to raise offering for me, took me up, took me to the hospital, paid my bills, afterwards placed me On a weekly allowance gave me an accomodation, later sent me to the university. Till this day, no one from my family has ever come to say thank you to that man of god who saw me for the first time the day I went to beg. While in the hospital, a young man from assemblies of god came for visitation and met me in a state of despire emotionally, this was before I met the pastor who helped me. God used that young man to show me the way. He was so patient to answer all these question with the scriptures. At first I didn't want to listen, how can a loving god allow all these? But at last, I listened. God started a walk with me Not long I met this pastor, now I can walk again, no crutches again. I have worked for three yrs. I stooped working for a salary now i market petroleum products for two companies. The stone the builder rejected has become the chief corner stone. U my friend could be the answer to ur family. Listen and learn, god will send u help. Remember allah and jehovah are not the same. Find help where u can find it here and beyond here. Godbless u.

Man I will answer his questions If his serious don't think about how I think because you don't know me

And even If I explain to him Only Allah the Almighty who Guide him to truth Nor me or any muslim
And by the way Allah the Almighty for Sure he is not Yehweh
Yehweh have Amighty Unicon and Fighting the sea Monsters
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Anas09: 7:33pm On May 08, 2015
Where did u get that from? Did ur imam or ur told u that about Jehovah. Yet u can't leave the bible alone. Stand on ur own and see how u will make any meaning
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by An2elect2(f): 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
God owes you nothing, even the answers you seek.
You will always be at the mercy of your creator.
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by LightIndarkness: 10:06pm On May 08, 2015
Anas09:
Where did u get that from? Did ur imam or ur told u that about Jehovah. Yet u can't leave the bible alone. Stand on ur own and see how u will make any meaning

It Is written in your book see my Thread about the Mighty Unicorn in holy bible
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by Anas09: 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
You are daft. Since u started reading, have u come across a christian wrting anything and leaning on the koran for reference? The jews and christians generally ignore u and ur koran becos its ferry tales. Arabian night entertainment. All fabrications, but all along trying to gain credibility by linking it with The Bible
Re: If There Is God, I Think He Owe Me An Apology by efficiencie(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2015
DikSin:
Back to the main talk:
God do you exist for real?

Oga it's not by force for you 2 believe in God. If you believe he exists then instead of speaking ignorantly about a dangerously powerful Spirit keep your mouth shut and if you don't believe he exists then why talk about him...in both situations you'l have to keep your mouth from spouting ****!

[Quote author=DikSin] If you do kindly provide answers to my questions. Don't answer me through an ordinary man like me. you created the universe and all the things in it; you don't need Seun's permission to setup a nairaland account. [/quote]

Does God live on nairaland!? If God exists would he answer your puerile questions by typing them here on NL with an smart phone! O ma se o. Omode o mo'gun o n pe l'efo!

DikSin :

Why did you make me?
Why did you make me so fine yet deny me wealth and riches to ride my swagg?
Did God make you? Do you have evidence to prove that!? If God made you, you'll not have the nerve to challenge his wisdom. Common Obama's policies in the middle east you can't challenge, na God u come dey ask question!

DikSin :
Why did you choose to make me a Nigerian when there are countries like USA, England et al?
Why fix me in a poor family and yet make me incapacitated towards lifting them off the bottom of the pyramid?

Oh no sir, you landed in Nigeria by accident! If you can ask God questions like this why didn't you challenge him early enough before you were born to make your parents white and rich!

DikSin :

Why make my father hate me and my siblings since time immemorial?

So your father is ROBOT that is operated with a remote control in heaven abi? So your father doesn't have the choice to love or hate abi!? Well if your father is ROBOT then, no offence oh, is your mom a ROBOT too? Well I guess not 'cause you didn't complain of her but tis funny that your mom married a ROBOT and produced a hybrid offspring, YOU!

DikSin :

Why have you chosen to neglect my prayers; you forsook my good deeds but pay attention to my little petty sins?
What good deeds did you do!? And do have a degree in SINgineering to be able to measure your quantum of sins and decide they are petty and little!?
Errrm! Wait o!! By whose standards do you measure good and evil. Having sex with a starving woman whose husband abandoned her may not be a bad idea and giving your life savings to a get a kidney transplant operation done for a total stranger may be the daftest thing to do...Mr Johnny-do-good what kind of 'good' are you doing and what does 'sin' mean to you!?

DikSin :

Why did you have to watch me grow without making ways of success alongside...?
Success is your choice to make! Dey dia dey wait for God, you go grow bia bia brekete! You might as well wait for God to screw your wife, uuhhnn!!!

DikSin :

For what purpose did you create Boko Haram when you already know their future from the beginning?
Why did you ignore all the prayers of your creatures to bring back the chibok girls; if truly they are missing?
If not for the 'cluelessness' of the 'omniclueless' one, would there have been a 'Boko Haram'!? Imagine gist o. God gave us brains, gave us natural resources, gave us cooperative neighbors and gave us resilient soldiers and what did the 'omniclueless' one do with them!? He screwed up with everything! Small time we'll blame God for cockroaches roaming the cupboard!

DikSin :

Why did you let hundreds of your worrshipers die in the Synagogue: you are the all powerful (as we are meant to believe) or is it not you they were worshiping

Bros na wa for you o! People no go die again...A comedian agrees with me and his name is: 'i go die'...Whether by bomb blast, on top of a prostit.ute, in a bar, in a robbery, by persecutors, by your friend cheating with your wife or by bailing out of an aeroplane without a parachute...we must all die! Saints, sinners, drunkards, pastors, wife snatchers, hermits, revellers, philosophers, fools...all must die. So that 1000s died in that event doesn't encourage or discourage the belief in and worship of God!

DikSin :

Why did you let few people have so much good in this life while many suffer so much at the same time?

E dey pain you!? If you like no go work, make you use your brain, make you wise up...dey dia dey cwy like baby wey dem thief him toy...no burst out go work! Poverty is a choice, Wealth is choice...one dude once said: 'Get rich or die trying'...the dude knew, life is about choices and he made his...so make yours and face its consequences...

DikSin :

Why did you let man have the knowledge to kill what he cannot create nor resurrect?

Get to know about 'Azazel'! If you are crazy enough to believe in God, then you must be just as crazy to believe in the account of Enoch!...and by the way i'm also as crazy, if not CRAZIER!

DikSin :

Why have you not destroyed the Satan after all these years of heavy fasting and prayers by your devout worshipers

Wait o! Are you part of the devout worshipers fasting and praying for Satan to be destroyed!? grin Chai!!! To you and your 'devout worshipers' happy praying o! Se Satan thief ur wife or nak your daughter? Na wetin Satan do you!? The dude is just another businessman good at his trade! You ask for wealth, he gives it to you on the condition that he must have access to the woman in your house at any point in time. In your greed you say yes and instantly you become a billionaire and just when you want to shag your beauty he strolls in and says stop that's my role to play...and before your eyes he shags your beauty till morn...and you start complaining...human being sha! Do business with Satan and you'l realize you've just SAT on AN embarrasingly long thing!

DikSin :

Why did you have to let some sect of people kill innocent, sedate and easy going humans in your name while you sit up there? Don't you see your silence is sporing them on

Anybody can do anything in the name of anyone!

DikSin :

lastly (for now), why did you make Nigerian girls so negatively different They are part of the reasons I ask you WHY.
Sorry ehn. You enter Naija babe one chance abi, and e dey pain u abi!? Sorry! I'v got a super sweet, Niger Delta Queen for a fiancee and, Oh my God, she's SWEET! Chai...Her bodily nomenclature makes me salivate and you see as a Crazy dude (that's what i guess you call Christians) i go for the wine, though the bottle is alluring...and i must tell you her wine is as old as Methuselah...and tastes so so good...I'd have allowed you taste her wine but you see I'm not altruistic and generous with my Proverbs 31:10 fiancee...because I resemble my Father, Jehova El Kannah!

DikSin :
Now you see... & I think you owe me an apology for everything that isn't right in the world today. The war, hunger, poverty, sickness/diseases, pain, corruption/Nigeria, Judiciary, security, disasters etc.
No father will let something bad happens to his children, especially if he is omnipresent.

Oga ti'be, gbagbe o'shi...God does not owe you JACK!!! You owe it all to yourself. Make your choices and face the consequences of your choice like a man!

DikSin :

NB: Let nobody quote a biblical or Koranic curse at me oo! YOU'RE NOT GOD. Be yourself; respect yourself & LET GOD BE GOD.

I'm not God but i'm his son...and my last words to you in this reply are:

Jude 1:10
But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Matthew 24:34..."this Generation..." Which Generation Was Jesus Referring? / Does The Sharia Law Mentions Cutting Off The Ear As Punishment For Adultery? / Let's Discuss Bible Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.