Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats (42129 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Pebcak: 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
coolebux:

He asked for 20ten naira grin

mastermynd:
any person with 2 10naira
abeg change me ooo

he asked for 2 10 naira == 20naira and i offered 20 1naira
but u are saying 20 ten naira == 200 naira here bros how far na angry angry angry angry angry angry
[img]http://i./lELRD773cY7Sg.gif[/img]
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by emperorchedda(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2015

Since you love chest beating - I will put you lot where you belong. Unlike you lot the average Yoruba knows where home is (save for a few) and they're into dragging things with other people. The achieve greatness and let folks bestow things on them, based on their achievements - like the two Yorubas in the House of Lords, who were knighted without the need to contest for anything.

Let me shut you up with what I posted to another reta.rd from the same region yesterday:

When did Helen Grant become Igbo? She never knew who her father was, hence she bears he mother's maiden name. Ditto Chi Onwurah who never grew up with her father. Two dead-beat fathers shouldn't be a thing of pride (Helen Grant is not even Igbo). Regardless, at least the Yoruba ones are 100% black with both parents in their lives - but you had to pick three mixed race folks (one is not Igbo), just to massage ya non-existent ego. Claiming Helen Grant is like claiming Steven Woolfe of the UKIP party in the European Parliament - he's half-Nigerian as well.

Heck, even Ghana has more full Ghanaian (100% black) black MPs in the House of Commons than the mixed race folks you're crying everywhere about. And if Adam Afriyie, who's mixed is added to the list - then they should have one extra. grin

That said, let's check the names of Nigerians in the House of Lords [no common(ers)] who represent British nobility/royalty - the knighted ones.

- Baron Victor Adebowale.
- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black and African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?

You will never see Yorubas blowing their own trumpet about these two, unlike you lot and the mods who have an agenda. Yorubas run the UK.
Cry me a river

15 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by omonnakoda: 8:25pm On May 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^On the night you were conceived, your fada should have jacked you out in the bathroom and flushed you down the toilet instead.....you're full of shi't as it is so you'd have been in good company anyway! wink
Okoro
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by uzolexis(f): 8:26pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
Biafra

so u r posting images of pple who starved during d civil war,exhibiting pple's suffering just 2 prove a point Pathetic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by oluks05: 8:26pm On May 07, 2015

Since you love chest beating - I will put you lot where you belong. Unlike you lot the average Yoruba knows where home is (save for a few) and they're into dragging things with other people. The achieve greatness and let folks bestow things on them, based on their achievements - like the two Yorubas in the House of Lords, who were knighted without the need to contest for anything.

Let me shut you up with what I posted to another reta.rd from the same region yesterday:

When did Helen Grant become Igbo? She never knew who her father was, hence she bears he mother's maiden name. Ditto Chi Onwurah who never grew up with her father. Two dead-beat fathers shouldn't be a thing of pride (Helen Grant is not even Igbo). Regardless, at least the Yoruba ones are 100% black with both parents in their lives - but you had to pick three mixed race folks (one is not Igbo), just to massage ya non-existent ego. Claiming Helen Grant is like claiming Steven Woolfe of the UKIP party in the European Parliament - he's half-Nigerian as well.

Heck, even Ghana has more full Ghanaian (100% black) black MPs in the House of Commons than the mixed race folks you're crying everywhere about. And if Adam Afriyie, who's mixed is added to the list - then they should have one extra. grin

That said, let's check the names of Nigerians in the House of Lords [no common(ers)] who represent British nobility/royalty - the knighted ones.

- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black and African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?

You will never see Yorubas blowing their own trumpet about these two, unlike you lot and the mods who have an agenda. Yorubas run the UK.

Guy cool down na!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by uzolexis(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
caprini1:
I once said it on this forum,that the rate at which Nigerians are producing babies on every corner of this planet,soon every country will have a Nigerian in their football team and Government.

lmao,that'll be a good thing na

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by omonnakoda: 8:29pm On May 07, 2015
uzolexis:

so u r posting images of pple who starved during d civil war,exhibiting pple's suffering just 2 prove a point Pathetic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yea I don't like you so the thought of your suffering is pleasure and you will suffer worse the way you are going
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Rotimi47: 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
AlPicapcI:
Later some Yorubas will start condemning my brothers of wanting to own their territory. Ibos making wave in dispora steadily.... Proudly Ibo, Proudly Lagosian, Proudly Nigerian. Stop the hate game, IBO IS BLESSED.
see your life! Just go through what you posted again.
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Divineluv14(f): 8:30pm On May 07, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
How does this stop one of my chickens from banging plywood

....And why is your chicken banging plywood? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by uzolexis(f): 8:31pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
Yea I don't like you so the thought of your suffering is pleasure and you will suffer worse the way you are going

what u feel about me has no effect on me whatsoever,even a strand of hair on my body will not be affected cos u r very inconsequential, instead d hate in ur hrt will suffocate u n it's u who will loose at the end so pls keep on hating.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by biopat(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2015
cbrass:
These are not Nigerians some of them don't even know the way to Nigeria embassy in UK let alone Nigeria

But if they were terrorists or drug dealers they will be Nigerians huh?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by ameobi(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2015
the sky is our limit fellow BIAFRANS
that's God's promise to us....And i see a BIAFRAN been the next president of United States of America...
We'r unstopable

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by omonnakoda: 8:37pm On May 07, 2015
uzolexis:

what u feel about me has no effect on me whatsoever,even a strand of hair on my body will not be affected cos u r very inconsequential, instead d hate in ur hrt will suffocate u n it's u who will loose at the end so pls keep on hating.
Yes life is short and ultimately EVERYONE is inconsequential . If you did not quote me I would not notice you so should we press the reset button ? I will pretend you did not quote me and you can disappear as in Naff off!!
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by bjdon: 8:40pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:
The funniest thing is none of them will enter.
See this one O. Everybody is typing on NL so this brainless person also decided to post. For your information not only is Chuka already an MP if Labour win he's likely to be the businesses minister. Google is your friend

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Elipsis: 8:44pm On May 07, 2015
Ofe manu tribal bigots came to this thread expecting to see their kinsmen.

Now they are shouting that these people are not Nigerians, despite seeing their full native names.

Had it been it was about a crime, they would suddenly be Igbos and this thread would have reached its 20th page.

The Yorubas on Nairaland are the worst of their kind!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Idrismusty97(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
What makes them Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by TheEqualizer: 8:59pm On May 07, 2015

- Baroness Lola Young.

Hahahaha!

Classic way to shut people up and diagnose herd-narcissism and self-conceitedness.

You, Sir, deserve a medal of honour.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by akigbemaru: 9:00pm On May 07, 2015
Igbos are taking over UK!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by ChiSun27(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:

U av a vry poor mentality.....#Change

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmmm!!! Mostly Omo Nna. A Nigerian will soon run for USA president

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by xmich(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
None of those people are Migrants and were not raised as Nigerians so why are they being claimed as Nigerians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by baralatie(m): 9:17pm On May 07, 2015
I want to win Oscar and Grammy in the same year!
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Austin234(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
Thats a gud one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by dnawah(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2015
very soon we will dazzle the world.soon and very soon,our descendants will be presidents,PMS and kings all over the world,even obas.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by GeenAc(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2015
This is a good political practice, at least they believed in do I do politics, one stepping down for the other and involvement of the fresh brains with fresh ideologies, unlike Nigeria politics where an old dude will prefer to die on seat than to step down for a fresh brain.
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by sunsewa: 9:45pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:

three of them are members of parliament presently seeking re election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by babyfaceafrica: 10:14pm On May 07, 2015
This dudes are just Nigeriams by names they are britons blood and soul...forget the nametags
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by hollowpot15684(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:
why would you say that?
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 07, 2015
Sorry wikipedia displays.. Their Nationalities as british
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 07, 2015
Sorry wikipedia displays.. Their Nationalities as british

not even British nigerian

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by dayodare49o: 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
prophetfire:
my bros with such bile of ethnic hatred n disdain,naija will never be great.this is no nation. This is no country.
Those that brought the regions together don't have greatness in their agenda for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Buhari Reveals Boko Haram’s Sponsors / Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.