Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats (42142 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by oluwasegun007(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2015
Na Nigeria names dem get but na british pictures I dey see
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by kommiejewel(f): 10:59pm On May 07, 2015

Since you love chest beating - I will put you lot where you belong. Unlike you lot the average Yoruba knows where home is (save for a few) and they're into dragging things with other people. The achieve greatness and let folks bestow things on them, based on their achievements - like the two Yorubas in the House of Lords, who were knighted without the need to contest for anything.

Let me shut you up with what I posted to another reta.rd from the same region yesterday:

When did Helen Grant become Igbo? She never knew who her father was, hence she bears he mother's maiden name. Ditto Chi Onwurah who never grew up with her father. Two dead-beat fathers shouldn't be a thing of pride (Helen Grant is not even Igbo). Regardless, at least the Yoruba ones are 100% black with both parents in their lives - but you had to pick three mixed race folks (one is not Igbo), just to massage ya non-existent ego. Claiming Helen Grant is like claiming Steven Woolfe of the UKIP party in the European Parliament - he's half-Nigerian as well.

Heck, even Ghana has more full Ghanaian (100% black) black MPs in the House of Commons than the mixed race folks you're crying everywhere about. And if Adam Afriyie, who's mixed is added to the list - then they should have one extra. grin

That said, let's check the names of Nigerians in the House of Lords [no common(ers)] who represent British nobility/royalty - the knighted ones.

- Baron Victor Adebowale.
- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black aoilnd African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?

You will never see Yorubas blowing their own trumpet about these two, unlike you lot and the mods who have an agenda. Yorubas run the UK.
So every time i login to Nairaland it is to see hateful comments made against the Igbos, eh? May the thunder of God strike you wherever you are...e-diot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by pazienza(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
The most interesting the part of this article for me, is the part where Chi Onwurah father chose to stay back in Biafra and enrole into the Biafran Army, when he could have easily taken the option of going back to Britain.

It's such display of Igbo spirit, such unquantifiable love every Igboman have for Igboland, that makes me proud to be an Igbo, and gives me a strong conviction, that republic of Igboland must be a great country, she has no option, when she will have such a Patriotic and resourceful populace, willing to lay down their lives for her.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:04pm On May 07, 2015

Since you love chest beating - I will put you lot where you belong. Unlike you lot the average Yoruba knows where home is (save for a few) and they're into dragging things with other people. The achieve greatness and let folks bestow things on them, based on their achievements - like the two Yorubas in the House of Lords, who were knighted without the need to contest for anything.

Let me shut you up with what I posted to another reta.rd from the same region yesterday:

When did Helen Grant become Igbo? She never knew who her father was, hence she bears he mother's maiden name. Ditto Chi Onwurah who never grew up with her father. Two dead-beat fathers shouldn't be a thing of pride (Helen Grant is not even Igbo). Regardless, at least the Yoruba ones are 100% black with both parents in their lives - but you had to pick three mixed race folks (one is not Igbo), just to massage ya non-existent ego. Claiming Helen Grant is like claiming Steven Woolfe of the UKIP party in the European Parliament - he's half-Nigerian as well.

Heck, even Ghana has more full Ghanaian (100% black) black MPs in the House of Commons than the mixed race folks you're crying everywhere about. And if Adam Afriyie, who's mixed is added to the list - then they should have one extra. grin

That said, let's check the names of Nigerians in the House of Lords [no common(ers)] who represent British nobility/royalty - the knighted ones.

- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black and African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?

You will never see Yorubas blowing their own trumpet about these two, unlike you lot and the mods who have an agenda. Yorubas run the UK.

WTF! you type all this poo ? Bro That thing u are smoking is strong o grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by bmos(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2015
icebeatz:
[size=20pt]Nigerians[/size]

Umunna has nothing to indicate he is a nigetia. Everything abt him is whitish
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by basilo101: 11:25pm On May 07, 2015

- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black and African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?

cry cry baby. We r nt competing wit u. We go 4 d posible best while ur ppl settle 4 wateva u tnk is beta dan wat igbos r geting

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by MzansiBeat: 12:01am On May 08, 2015
GOATS IN SHEEPSKIN. THE BRITS MUST CHUCK THESE RATS OUT TO RETURN BACK TO THEIR HOLES & DUMP SITE....NXA
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by oneeaast: 12:14am On May 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Yea I don't like you so the thought of your suffering is pleasure and you will suffer worse the way you are going
then who like yu?the biafrans?thunder fire your left yanch.yu re so daft to hear we dnt associate with cowards.sorry no offense,we know them for dissapointment and betrayer .dnt fall sick hating a particular tribe that is doing well or waste yur life hating the most hardworking set/tribe in nigeria. ediot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 12:26am On May 08, 2015
All these ones don turn white already
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by sweetgala(m): 12:29am On May 08, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
ofe mmanu lipsrsealed

You'd be very surprised to know the picture you have put up is not a Yoruba person, no Yoruba tribe known puts markings beside the eyes. The main yoruba groups that use masks are Oyo, Ogun and osun to some amount and none of them do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by omonnakoda: 1:50am On May 08, 2015
sweetgala:

You'd be very surprised to know the picture you have put up is not a Yoruba person, no Yoruba tribe known puts markings beside the eyes. The main yoruba groups that use masks are Oyo, Ogun and osun to some amount and none of them do.
So what even if they were Yoruba who cares?. The marks served a speific purpose in a specific time. A difficult time ie slave trade. No one is owed an apology or explanation
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Ayoolanairaland: 3:47am On May 08, 2015
georjay:
IGBO kwenu!!!!!!!kwenu!!!!!kwezenu!!!!!!Proudly yoruba!!!! One love. Goodluck to them sha...
. Vote Aba Olabisi Kristilolu as Your 2015 MP for Thurrock & Vote Prem Goyal as Your MP for Camberwell and Peckham TODAY!
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by tit(f): 4:04am On May 08, 2015
it is good thing oba akiolu only visits lodon.
many people for dey float on the Thames

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by ttmacoy: 4:08am On May 08, 2015
I disagree. At the least Chuka will retain his seat. He has been an MP and shadow business secretary past 5 years

Besides these guys are more British than Nigerian in my opinion.

Vorp:
The funniest thing is none of them will enter.
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by sweetgala(m): 4:31am On May 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
So what even if they were Yoruba who cares?. The marks served a speific purpose in a specific time. A difficult time ie slave trade. No one is owed an apology or explanation

It was in response to the comment "Yoruba" , stick to the topic , stay off the sherm
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Mbediogu(m): 4:46am On May 08, 2015
georjay:
IGBO kwenu!!!!!!!kwenu!!!!!kwezenu!!!!!!Proudly yoruba!!!! One love. Goodluck to them sha...

Yoruba kwezonu Haaa!! Our sincere greetings from across the Niger. We love you too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by shiningshina(m): 4:57am On May 08, 2015
Soon, those ungrateful Igbos will start to claim ownership of the UK.
The Britons will one day regret allowing Igbos so much freedom.
Give them a piece of bread, and they will lay claim to your entire house.
Foolish ingrates!
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by bensine: 5:00am On May 08, 2015
Nkem Owoh rightly sang in his song, know me when am poor, nt when am rich!!! See Nigerians!!! if these fellas were nobody, I don't think d person that brought their biography n profile here will do so!! No vex tey, these beautiful ladies n handsome gentleman are not Nigerians!!! Becos with d way d country is, they might nt even smile 9jah embassy let alone coming to nigeria till they die!!! Am happy for their success joor...me I go soon comot from d country self t naturalise in a beTter country like US or Europe!
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by bensine: 5:00am On May 08, 2015
Nkem Owoh rightly sang in his song, know me when am poor, nt when am rich!!! See Nigerians!!! if these fellas were nobody, I don't think d person that brought their biography n profile here will do so!! No vex tey, these beautiful ladies n handsome gentleman are not Nigerians!!! Becos with d way d country is, they might nt even smile 9jah embassy let alone coming to nigeria till they die!!! Am happy for their success joor...me I go soon comot from d country self to naturalise in a beTter country like US or Europe!
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by pasol4real(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2015
MzansiBeat:
GOATS IN SHEEPSKIN. THE BRITS MUST CHUCK THESE RATS OUT TO RETURN BACK TO THEIR HOLES & DUMP SITE....NXA
This one is sooooo pained .
Note : haters are liable to die young.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by rumours: 6:43am On May 08, 2015
That is our dilemma as a country. We really need to get more matured. We need to start seeing ourselves as one. Let's be basically Nigerians. Browsing through the social media, I read so much hate comments. We are supposed to be one nation bound in FREEDOM, PEACE and UNITY. But is that what we are? I don't think so. See Nigerians making waves in the diaspora without discrimination. But in our home country, the reverse is the case. We really need to learn some lessons here. Please let us improve upon our love for one another. Let us stop the hate speeches. Let's stop fanning the embers of calamity. Let's stop sowing the seed of destruction on social media. If anyone does not have anything good to say, let him or her not comment. Just read. That is what I am beginning to do myself. The spoken word is powerful. I rest my case.
4Play:

You that is talking, can Chi Onwura, as an Anambranian, run for office in Enugu? Can someone from Enugu run for office in Imo?
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by kennynelcon(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2015
grin characteristics of a wizard
dayodare49o:
As for me, I can never recognise these ones as Nigerians. When did they come back to their senses to claim Nigeria? These are bastards who had rejected this country with -and-in ramifications. Bastard Britons. You don't belong here.
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by packer042(m): 7:24am On May 08, 2015
Ipledge:
[size=15pt]She is beautiful
She is intelligent
She is smart
She is gorgeous.... Among others
[/size]

[size=20pt]TOHPAHZ, NANI YA[/size]
how do you know all this things?, do you know her b4?
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 7:25am On May 08, 2015
packer042:
YES

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 7:30am On May 08, 2015
dayodare49o:
As for me, I can never recognise these ones as Nigerians. When did they come back to their senses to claim Nigeria? These are bastards who had rejected this country with -and-in ramifications. Bastard Britons. You don't belong here.
Well, this politician are not bastard. They are not Nigerian either. Seun can we have ignore button please!
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by tohpahz(f): 7:32am On May 08, 2015
packer042:

Ipledge.. come and answer oo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos / Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) / Buhari Receives Gowon At The State House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.