Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats (42128 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Saraki Hosts A Parliamentary Delegation From Colombia (Photos) / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by prophetfire: 7:43pm On May 07, 2015
belamour:
Do More Of These And Stop That Bad Habit Of Fast Money...

Proud Of My Igbo Brothers
my dear I love Igbos. The guys got guts. They can break through a steel wall. No wonder some bad guys among them can dare death sentence to its face n carry dem drugs. Omo Igbos,I hailooooo. Oba of lagos u don see dem life?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 07, 2015
funkybully:
The tribaly sophisticated tribe would have started vomiting from their leaking mouth, if this were to b in Lagos.

Bunch of stone age thinking apes

Since you love chest beating - I will put you lot where you belong. Unlike you lot the average Yoruba knows where home is (save for a few) and they're into dragging things with other people. The achieve greatness and let folks bestow things on them, based on their achievements - like the two Yorubas in the House of Lords, who were knighted without the need to contest for anything.

Let me shut you up with what I posted to another reta.rd from the same region yesterday:

When did Helen Grant become Igbo? She never knew who her father was, hence she bears he mother's maiden name. Ditto Chi Onwurah who never grew up with her father. Two dead-beat fathers shouldn't be a thing of pride (Helen Grant is not even Igbo). Regardless, at least the Yoruba ones are 100% black with both parents in their lives - but you had to pick three mixed race folks (one is not Igbo), just to massage ya non-existent ego. Claiming Helen Grant is like claiming Steven Woolfe of the UKIP party in the European Parliament - he's half-Nigerian as well.

Heck, even Ghana has more full Ghanaian (100% black) black MPs in the House of Commons than the mixed race folks you're crying everywhere about. And if Adam Afriyie, who's mixed is added to the list - then they should have one extra. grin

That said, let's check the names of Nigerians in the House of Lords [no common(ers)] who represent British nobility/royalty - the knighted ones.

- Baron Victor Adebowale.
- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black and African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?

You will never see Yorubas blowing their own trumpet about these two, unlike you lot and the mods who have an agenda. Yorubas run the UK.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by oneeast: 7:45pm On May 07, 2015
Two out of four of them are from Anambra- The Light of the entire black nations.

Chuka Umunna and Chi Onwurah, keep doing Anambra proud. We love you both.. cool

Chuka Umunna is the future PM of UK.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by GodMode: 7:46pm On May 07, 2015
49cents:
Try this in Lagos again and one sophisticated Oba will swear by Obatala to drown you

Me I have learnt not to intervene in politics of. Nigeria democracy is to immature for such

The democracy is not immature for such...

There are clans/tribes in Africa..

Some things like this must not happen in Africa..

Even european countries that speak different languages won't allow this..

Even if its allowed they would be closely monitored..
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by chimoskyg(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2015
Igbo are born hustler.
We too much jor
Soon we will take the World by storm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by caprini1: 7:50pm On May 07, 2015
I once said it on this forum,that the rate at which Nigerians are producing babies on every corner of this planet,soon every country will have a Nigerian in their football team and Government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by winnieG1(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
I see an Ibo man becoming a British PM 10 years from now

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by slimyem: 7:51pm On May 07, 2015
Lost sons and daughters....
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 07, 2015
danny301:

Did you read the post at all? Three of them are already members of the parliament and are now standing for re-election.

Back to the post. These persons are not Nigerians but Britons. All, the same good luck (not GEJ) to them.
Please tell me more.
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by IGBOSON1: 7:53pm On May 07, 2015
4Play:
There is also a Nigerian MP in the Polish parliament:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

^^^Another one is a Councillor in the same Poland....first black Councillor elected in Poland that is: https://www.nairaland.com/2010799/nigerian-emerges-first-black-councillor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by omonnakoda: 7:54pm On May 07, 2015
winnieG1:
I see an Eboe King of England in 15 years

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Kcinho(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2015
AlPicapcI:
Later some Yorubas will start condemning my brothers of wanting to own their territory. Ibos making wave in dispora steadily.... Proudly Ibo, Proudly Lagosian, Proudly Nigerian. Stop the hate game, IBO IS BLESSED.
Igbo not Ibo.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by prophetfire: 7:57pm On May 07, 2015

Since you love chest beating - I will put you lot where you belong. Unlike you lot the average Yoruba knows where home is (save for a few) and they're into dragging things with other people. The achieve greatness and let folks bestow things on them, based on their achievements - like the two Yorubas in the House of Lords, who were knighted without the need to contest for anything.

Let me shut you up with what I posted to another reta.rd from the same region yesterday:

When did Helen Grant become Igbo? She never knew who her father was, hence she bears he mother's maiden name. Ditto Chi Onwurah who never grew up with her father. Two dead-beat fathers shouldn't be a thing of pride (Helen Grant is not even Igbo). Regardless, at least the Yoruba ones are 100% black with both parents in their lives - but you had to pick three mixed race folks (one is not Igbo), just to massage ya non-existent ego. Claiming Helen Grant is like claiming Steven Woolfe of the UKIP party in the European Parliament - he's half-Nigerian as well.

Heck, even Ghana has more full Ghanaian (100% black) black MPs in the House of Commons than the mixed race folks you're crying everywhere about. And if Adam Afriyie, who's mixed is added to the list - then they should have one extra. grin

That said, let's check the names of Nigerians in the House of Lords [no common(ers)] who represent British nobility/royalty - the knighted ones.

- Baroness Lola Young.

They're both 100% black, with Yoruba parents. And they both align with everything black and African in the UK. Baroness Lola Young is always speaking about the black experience in the UK, championing causes to help the Afro-Caribbean society and she's the president of many black NGOs. Ditto Baron Victor Adebowale who's so proud of his blackness that he wears dreadlocks and works with disadvantaged black youths in the disadvantaged areas in the UK. Can you see difference now?

You will never see Yorubas blowing their own trumpet about these two, unlike you lot and the mods who have an agenda. Yorubas run the UK.
my bros with such bile of ethnic hatred n disdain,naija will never be great.this is no nation. This is no country.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by skondo09(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2015
HELEN GRANT, i wish u gudluck as u re my bday mate...ofcourse dif. yr
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by coolebux(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2015
Pebcak:

20 one naira nko?
He asked for 20ten naira grin
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by basty: 8:07pm On May 07, 2015
winnieG1:

Ole, thief, Barawo, Oyionshi
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by iiiyyyk(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:
The funniest thing is none of them will enter.

Did u even read the piece or u have undestanding problem.
Some of them are sitting paliamenterians. Even if they lose today, they have already made name.

Shame on you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by wiseoneking: 8:11pm On May 07, 2015
Vorp:
The funniest thing is none of them will enter.
Sorry boy, Helen and Onwurah have been there before now and they will still win. It is not Nigerian Politics where we cry about two igbo people in the federal house and another man in lagos state house. Is a pity, their domineering spirit in other peoples land has made them to be hated in Nigeria but not in the UK. An igbo man is also aiming the second highest post in Belgium. And a lot of them are having inroad in the far away scandinavia esp Finland where they are accorded special status. That Awka boy, Chuka Umunna is said to be the most influencial black man in the Britain. He is still very young and is allready rumoured in the UK and US to be the next Barak Obama of the Uk. Clinton and Obama once made mention of him. Britain is closely watching him closely. Check out his wikipedia. He is probably the anointed first black Prime minister of UK. Impposible you say, lets watch him. He is in his thirties, still got years to make it. Also note that uncle sam next president is a female. Thats the miracle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by coolebux(m): 8:12pm On May 07, 2015

- Baroness Lola Young.

Just observe a minute silence for your future

may your future rest in pieces

quit tribalism and get a life.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by Skoopy(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2015
Give an igbo man ab inch, next he tries to take a yard. Dem don take this spirit reach Yankee sef but in a positive front. I love this news.
Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by kinibigdeal(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2015
You will never see any Northerners on this list except in yemen, libya, pakistan, somalia where they are running for the seat of ********

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by funkybully(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
[s]

- Baroness Lola Young.

[/s]

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by IGBOSON1: 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
prophetfire:
are U sure?was it nt the oba that said he d throw them into lagoon cos of votes? Is that love?

^^^And bastards like the one you're quoting cheered him on! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats by LordCenturion(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2015
georjay:
IGBO kwenu!!!!!!! Proudly yoruba!!!! One love. Goodluck to them sha...

grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos) / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.