Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year (24052 Views)

Taiwo Bankole & Oyindamola Omotuyi Graduate With 5.0 CGPA In UNILAG (Pics) / How To Identify First Year Students (Hilarious Photos) / How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Fabzgrace(f): 1:22pm On May 08, 2015
thank God my first year gp was higher than 4point cheesy
my course doesn't even really need gp sef sad
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Excelboi(m): 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
currently in 3 point level 4... God help me through.
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by tempest69: 1:24pm On May 08, 2015
Hey guys! There is need for improvement but a lot of sacrifices need to be made!
Sincerely, I started with 3.9 but currently on 4.4 and I've got just a semester to graduate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by dayveed1(m): 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
Who like school before.. Dem just force person noni...

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 08, 2015
Equally, if you don't study well, it would be hard for you to pass with a good grade.

Learn from my friend Miss Tohpahz!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nonychinonso(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2015
That a very good write up
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by skondo09(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
wrong company was my prblm then, nt dt my fwndz ar bad bt we just finishd ND while i got adm as they await their Hnd. tnk God i was abl to rectify it in my 2nd yr
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by newacca: 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
You go blend grin and your cgpa go bend.
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by nwadiuko1(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2015
Op you should have added "you didn't finish clearance on time"
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Fynestboi: 1:33pm On May 08, 2015
247notire:
OP wat u have said may be true but... Wat will u say abt someone who makes 4.5 in first yr and then ends up graduating with a 2.2? At the end of it all, the end is all that really matters. The end justifies everything.

The end really matters but your start point has a lot to do.

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by chemaze(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2015
Tru talk, my 100L Badt i had 3,49, 2.2, I no serious for 100L at all, But 100L is easy to make 5.00 walahi, student plan ur self
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 08, 2015
i think the major reason is passin waec and jamb thru the assistance of special centre
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by GboyegaD(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2015
I feel the points are over rated. Some are good no doubt and some are hilarious. Everyone should work out their plans before they get into school.
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 08, 2015
My CGPA wasn't really what I wanted but I had 3.33, in my third year and on 3.5, I think a good first year goes by far to determine how you will do in school.
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by freemanbubble: 1:40pm On May 08, 2015
Naira bet and bet 9ja nor dey allow guys rest again o.
For that drinking own. Me nor fit stop am o. The word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by ilo04(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2015
lilmax:
Witches from your village
on point grin
lilmax:
Witches from your village
on point
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 08, 2015
Fabzgrace:
which course is that
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by chemaze(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2015
All course needs CGPA, AT post grad u will kwn or whren ranking
Fabzgrace:
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Fratello(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2015
Lies.
We all got diiferent Craniums
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
What really discouraged me in my first year was defo the fact I got a course I didn't apply but had to accept the course due to family pressure.Applied for Civil Engineering,was given Physics and I was put on the movement list and got Human Kinetics.
#Unilorin
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by shacxy(f): 1:50pm On May 08, 2015
hertheytheydgee:
This uni nawa o! I dey -0.5, it looks like I need deliverance
of cause u need it, a heavy one for that matter
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by mentorandfriend(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2015
First year is a time yo cover for all the deficiencies you will ever have as you progress higher in school. I could have easily made first class if I studied a course where CGPA is used. I made 5.0 in year one first semester and 5.0 in year one second semester. I could easily have done it again in second year if we continued. We started Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology from second year, and CGPA was not used from here onwards till graduation.

How do I know I would have made first class if I did any of the Bsc courses?

I made a decision before I entered school that it was my books first before campus fellowship, social nights, and all that. I was not a nerd. I was simply a guy on a mission.

1 Like

Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by shacxy(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2015
Lamispaco:
What really discouraged me in my first year was defo the fact I got a course I didn't apply but had to accept the course due to family pressure.Applied for Civil Engineering,was given Physics and I was put on the movement list and got Human Kinetics.
#Unilorin
bros whatsoever good tin ur hand find itself doing, do it with d whole of ur heart. No knowleage is a waste
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 08, 2015
shacxy:
bros whatsoever good tin ur hand find itself doing, do it with d whole of ur heart. No knowleage is a waste
thanks though,in my 3rd year and doing fine.
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Friedthunder(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2015
11.too much of nairalanding
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Fabzgrace(f): 2:14pm On May 08, 2015
Lamispaco:
which course is that
optometry
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by RobinHez(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2015
Fabzgrace:

optometry
grin grin grin
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 08, 2015
Fabzgrace:
optometry
it's a good course,I like it,which year are you?
Re: Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year by killercute16(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2015
mentorandfriend:
First year is a time yo cover for all the deficiencies you will ever have as you progress higher in school. I could have easily made first class if I studied a course where CGPA is used. I made 5.0 in year one first semester and 5.0 in year one second semester. I could easily have done it again in second year if we continued. We started Anatomy, Biochemistry and Physiology from second year, and CGPA was not used from here onwards till graduation.

How do I know I would have made first class if I did any of the Bsc courses?

I made a decision before I entered school that it was my books first before campus fellowship, social nights, and all that. I was not a nerd. I was simply a guy on a mission.
Word!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Application Statistics By Faculty | Universities, Polytechnics & Coes / UNILAG Announces Closure Date, Directs Students To Vacate Campus / Ethno-religious Cleansing Of Federal University Dutsinma, Katsina State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.