Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend (3444 Views)

Male Neighbor Gives Me Dirty/Bad Looks Whenever He Sees Me? / 10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Confucious(m): 4:25pm On Sep 11, 2006
What Do I Do About My Girl? I Keep Discovering New (Dirty) Things About Her

Now this is serious. I need top know what next to do.

I'm in love with this girl ( I think I am anyway. Comments?) who i have dated for over 3 years. It took me 2 years to make love to her; her excuse was she didn't want to rush it, it had to be right, bla bla bla, Well, I waited.

Early this year I had her for the first time, but since then i keep running into friends of mine (count is 7 now) who have had all sorts with her, ranging from flings and relationships to orgies, even during my chaste years.

Yet she professes to love me more than a monkey loves banana. What do I do?
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by BobbieMae(f): 2:58am On Sep 12, 2006
come, dem use fresh fish swear for you? If the chick is a hoe then fashi her now?

whats love gotta do with it

until ya kini begin dey scratch you (syphillis) then you go know how far.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by candylips(m): 10:39am On Sep 12, 2006
heheh bosom that was funny grin
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Busta(f): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2006
people talk and thats bound to happen but u shouldn't build up or break up ur relationship cos of wat pple or friends tell u rather, u shld try get enuff proff that she really does wat pple say.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Confucious(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2006
Proof?! Busta, proof! I have all the proof I need!

Imagine sitting among friends, having a beer and talking about sex, and the guy on your right starts telling this detailed story of how he f, ked this girl called , , and how she went , *%*#$@! in ectasy (a trademark you know so well). Then the guy on the left starts sniffling, leaves the table crying, only to come back with a third guy to warn everyone to stop talking dirty about the girl HE loves, and you know this third guy had had his share of the booty 'cos a few nights ago her sister inadvertently called u by his name 'cos she saw 'someone' kissing her sista in the dark!

If that isn't proof (at least for 3, 'cos there's more), then what is?

My problem is, i don't think she's doing it now, but discovering more of what she did yesterday.

That's it, guys. What's next?
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by iice(f): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2006
Maybe she actually loves you and because of that she didnt go the normal route (orgies, flings blah blah) so if you love her, whats the problem? I mean she's with you now, all the talk is about her past! Or can you not handle the fire? Or is it that you may not be able to get past this thing they call the 'past'?
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by manakins: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2006
People tlk, people blab and so on,
Is the people's talk than u want to listen to,
Consider that she was bad b/4 and now she's good.
My advise is
There are 3 levels in life
Past - Present - Future
I suppose one leads to one and u are in the present
that do not want to forget the past so u would never
get to the future.
I know it hurts wink wink wink winkMAKE UR DECISION.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by kolabode: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2006
Sofar it's her past and if she has commited her self to you and you family and believe the fulture is sure for both of you there is nothing wrong in that but, if you're not sure don't wast time to kick her
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by kolabode: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2006
Sofar it's her past and if she has commited her self to you and you family and believe the fulture is sure for both of you there is nothing wrong in that but, if you're not sure don't wast time to kick her
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by kolabode: 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2006
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Chay(f): 4:49am On Sep 14, 2006
Everyone has a past. You should come out and ask if it bothers you that much and not listen to stories.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by femiy2k(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2006
Dont u guys understand he was with her for 3 years!!! these things happened when they were supposed 2 be 2gether. part of that past was his present shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by iice(f): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2006
Ahhh. . .well if she's been cheating on him, then make him drop her.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Confucious(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2006
I guess I should drop her, but its not easy, you know. What's my reason? It can't because of the 'stories', 'cos as Chay, Busta and Kola say, everyone has a past. Yet, Femi, a few things did happen when we were together. So its like I can't leave and I can't stay.

So what do I do? Be ruthless and just kick her out?
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2006
Throw her back into the water and begin fishing again, lots of fresh fish in the ocean my friend.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by SamMilla1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2006
Mr confu what?.if you are looking fro someone to pity you,you better go to the church.what are you talking about.If you leave this girl,dont you know that you have placed yourself among people who will be discussing how you f, ked her.try to find out if this girl loves you and dont listen to what people say, happiness comes through your heart and not your ear.GOOD LUCK
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2006
Everybody makes mistakes and people grow with time. Most people have done things they are not proud about. What is a problem is if you know that the person will keep repeating such acts: that the person has not grown.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by kiki(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2006
so now cos ur friends and ppl are saying somthing about her u don't know wat to do i think u got a problem and d question u should be axing urself is do i love her ? cos if u do u ain't suppose to let no talk come between u. U didn't catch her doing it did u so u heard a talk and u don't know wat to do boy plsssssssssssssssssssssssssss u just looking for a way to dump her cos u already had sex with her and u think thats it
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Ugwumba(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2006
@ Confu, a close friend married one like your girl, and she still dey kezia (igbo - distibute), even after 2 kids.

The man is nearly mad now (check my post on his current travails) and still claims "na love". This una kind love no get ear? (love nti ike - deaf love). angry angry

Better check out now when you never marry am - na your early grave you dey dig oh!!!
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Roscodaddy(m): 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2006
Confus,make I tell you no be you create the hole there,no be by force say na there you go die,do your own and waka fast,you wan write ur name there?
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 15, 2006
Roscodaddy:

Confus,make I tell you no be you create the hole there,no be by force say na there you go die,do your own and waka fast,you wan write your name there?

hahahahahahaha
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Confucious(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2006
Thanks, guys. Y'all're great! I guess I know what to do now. I'll let you know how it goes.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by candylips(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2006
goodluck dude smiley
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by katherinae(f): 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2006
Confuscious

what she did in the past is in the past. If u choose to go and marry another girl tomorrow, u will be amazed at the stuff she has done. I understand that it is better to not know, trust me girls feel the same way, i dont sit here and ask my boyfrind oh how many people did u sleep with and all that crap but he did stuff. Look let me give u the hard fact. When u get marreid. To ur wife. Remember this some other guy made her moan, maybe 1 2 or 3, and there will be a time taht she willl fantasize about them, oh and 1 or 2 of them will probably be better than u in bed one way or the other. But guess what. U will never know because she will never tell u, and u will not know who she did it with. So put that behind u now i know it sucks to learn abou tit and its a little hard to nto think about it. But i fu really love htis girl, both of u should go and take std tests together and start affresh because hommie. Chances are u will marry teh devil behind the angel. Girls are good at faking it. That is waht being a woman is all about. U have to be smarter than the man at all times, but let them think that they are the smart ones
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by wyzmahn: 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2006
u need to take out time and find out how true does thins are.sometyms pple gat jelous and of course things like this come from them.you sholud also know the kind of person ur girl is. shocked
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by librakwee(f): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2006
haha she loves you more than a monkey loves banana?? i think not, lol so you shouldnt believe what ppl tell you until you know for yourself
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by mamaput(f): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2006
If you cannot forget the past then forget her and look for an other woman.
Some men like to bring up old story even after 20 years of marrage.
If you are that kind that cannot let go, please look for a brand new girlfriend.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by kike001(f): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2006
u dunno about her past just talk 2 her i think maybe those r da things dat make her wat she is wat if ur friend r just jelosy or sumthin
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by momoney1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2006
2 years you didn't see her laps talk of the kongo(v***na), maybe she was rounding up all her dirty acts.

well, you can continue with her. you've already introduced "Junior to Mimi"(s*x) and they are now very good friends grin all damages have been done. give her back her pride others took from her by loving and caring for her
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by haywhy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2006
Hey man! i have once been in your shoe but the fact is you need to separate LOVE from FOOLISHNESS. Dont be foolish while claiming its love. Although in my own case i never broke up with the girl because i know there is no girl that could respect me the way she does. If you know besides all those things she has marriage stuffs then continue with her till you hear a fresh news which she just did & u confirmed it's true. THEN BREAK UP WITH HER IN A COOL MANNER SO THAT SHE WILL ALWAYS REGRET IT.
Remember f*k the hell out of her before you do so. Because if some guys handle a lady, the ladies future husband will never be able to do as much before they both die.WORD!!!

1 Like

Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Confucious(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2006
Ha! I don confuse again o! Tory neva end,
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by candylips(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2006
just like ur name smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Prefer To Stay Long Before Marriage Nowadays? / Can A Guy Be Too Busy For You And Still Love You / "Romantic" Conversation Between An Airtel Customer Service Girl And A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.