Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend (3449 Views)

Male Neighbor Gives Me Dirty/Bad Looks Whenever He Sees Me? / 10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life / See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by kboy2z(m): 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2006
people talk and thats bound to happen but u shouldn't build up or break up your relationship because of what people or friends tell u rather, u shld try get enough proff that she really does what people say.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by candylips(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2006
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Radiant(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2006
mo money:

you've already introduced "Junior to Mimi"(s*x) and they are now very good friends grin

Roflmao

@Confu, there's no smoke without fire. Once bad, always bad. undecided undecided undecided
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by candylips(m): 9:30am On Oct 21, 2006
that was fu cking hilarious grin
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by orona(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2006
My guy u don't need to be confused at all, this life could be very funny at times wht ppl are saying abt ur ur girl is nothing out of this world it happens, wht of it she is a professional LovePeddler b4 u met her, wht of if this revealations are coming to u after u might got married wht would u do? wht wm trying to say is that there is no life in the past. if u truly luv, then no qualms, they the devil u've known for a very long time is better than the angel u've heard abt.
its better to change from bad to good wht of if its order way around wht would u do?
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by candylips(m): 1:09am On Oct 22, 2006
teacher cheesy
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by haywhy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2006
Why all these talks when the solution is sooo simple? Just bring your wife to my church 4 a private consultation. I will know if those talks about her are true & remove any spirit of cheating from her. Soo simple grin grin
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2006
Well, cut your own piece of the national cake, so that you too will be a shareholder of the ho.

But seriously, if she has changed and aint humpin' every d!ck in sight no more, then give her a chance. Trust me, it is better that you know now.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Free(f): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2006
errrr what r we talkin about again? grin
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2006
so? hun-hun hun-hun so what? let them keep talking, i don't live in the past, or have you caught her doing anything dirty? let them know you wouldn't have love her that much if she wasn't doing something dirty to you. and the reason why they keep talking is bcoz you act as is you really do care or concerned about what they are talking about
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Radiant(f): 11:34pm On Oct 28, 2006
mubowa:

so? hun-hun hun-hun so what? let them keep talking, i don't live in the past, or have you caught her doing anything dirty? let them know you wouldn't have love her that much if she wasn't doing something dirty to you. and the reason why they keep talking is because you act as is you really do care or concerned about what they are talking about

When jungle mature, who no know go know.

There's no smoke without fire!
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by candylips(m): 1:32am On Oct 29, 2006
tory don end na
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by MP007(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2007
freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 18, 2007
Sounds like a lot of third-party "hear say" going on. Who'd you rather believe - your "friends" or your girlfriend?

It sounds like those guys are no friends of yours, really. It's up to you what you choose to do, but I know for a fact, I'd be inclined to stick with my girlfriend, and give her the benefit of doubt.

It does sound a bit strange, that all your "friends" all seem to claim it was your girlfriend they all slept with? Coincidence? Sounds more like an outright lie, probably out of spite. Of all the girls out there, it had to be yours they all have something in common with, hmmm.

Even if it were true, (which I very much doubt) everyone's got a past, yourself included. And that's where it should remain. It's what happening in the present, and what happens in the future that count.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by yewaman1(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2007
really crazy, my guy the choice is yours to make,
if you can look beyond her short comings fine
and if not, move on with your life.
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by sweetnini(f): 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2007
if u've been going out with a girl for more than 3 years u should have probably her from out to within, if someone tells u anything about her u should know if she is capable of those things, if she's capable of it then go ask her if this is really true, if u ask her and she lies should know it's lie if u've really stayed wit her for as long as u said,
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by 190: 12:53pm On May 08, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: People Are Telling Me Dirty Things About My Girlfriend by Mynd44: 6:37pm On May 08, 2011
too bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys That Make My Heart Go Kpoodipkodipko / I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 / How To Please Your Man Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.