Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,103 members, 7,867,171 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

Easy With The Lies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy With The Lies! (807 Views)

SEX DURING Menstruation…..the Lies They Tell You Uncovered / Women And The Lies Of 25yrs Of Age? / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy With The Lies! by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 07, 2009
I have noted with saddening disgust how the romance section has become where certain people come, post the most unrealistic and frankly intelligence insulting stories ever. Seun, Can we please make a thread for them?

A few good examples are:

My boyfriend slept with my twin sister
My girlfriend caught me with her mom in bed
My girlfriend's friend slept in my house
I slept with my sister's husband(this one was just silly- "he was sucking my breast and it was so sweet.
and so on and so forth.

a lot of nairalanders like all natural nigerian tatafoes, are always falling over themselves to either offer 'advice' or understand what the posters are talking about. Never noticing most have been posting for just a few weeks sometimes. Apparently, these are the most interesting stories to comment on, not those that you can either apply to your life,

I mean, this used to be my favorite section before but now I can't even bear to go through more than two posts before logging out. As to even replying, God forbid,
Re: Easy With The Lies! by arramyjay: 1:20am On Feb 07, 2009
Ok.
Re: Easy With The Lies! by Czarskit(m): 1:25am On Feb 07, 2009
Oh! Kaaay. . . 2
Re: Easy With The Lies! by Epi: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2009
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss tongue
og2711:

I have noted with saddening disgust how the romance section has become where certain people come, post the most unrealistic and frankly intelligence insulting stories ever. Seun, Can we please make a thread for them?

A few good examples are:

My boyfriend slept with my twin sister
My girlfriend caught me with her mom in bed
My girlfriend's friend slept in my house
I slept with my sister's husband(this one was just silly- "he was sucking my breast and it was so sweet." Puuhhllleaase!!!!
and so on and so forth.

a lot of nairalanders like all natural nigerian tatafoes, are always falling over themselves to either offer 'advice' or understand what the posters are talking about. Never noticing most have been posting for just a few weeks sometimes. Apparently, these are the most interesting stories to comment on, not those that you can either apply to your life,

I mean, this used to be my favorite section before but now I can't even bear to go through more than two posts before logging out. As to even replying, God forbid,
Re: Easy With The Lies! by Epi: 1:52am On Feb 07, 2009
@Poster

You think those topics are bad. There is a thread with subject heading "My girlfriend urinate (pee) in bed while making love" CLASSIC!!!! I can't find it. It's the best thread in Forum history. Ok, let me sign off so i can laugh my boney ass off. . .ok grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 love
Re: Easy With The Lies! by omega25red(m): 1:52am On Feb 07, 2009
i guess folks are watching more and more jerry springer
Re: Easy With The Lies! by Epi: 2:57am On Feb 07, 2009
Oh i forgot to mention.  don't u dear say anything positive otherewise your thread is going to get "push" to the next page, like whatever grin grin

Knowing me, i love to have "fun" with them. grin grin grin

watch me have fun with them. . . . .errr when I am back from watching that sissy movie "he is just not into u" or Pink Panther.

WATCH THEM CHANGE UNDER THEIR FALSE MONIKER(S)  w@nna bet

1 love

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me My Fiancee Dey Bleep Up / I Lost Him / Is It Okay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.