Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? (7016 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
which Nigeria web hosting do you use?

I will like to host my site but I'm confused of which Nigeria web hosting company to patronize, so many bad stories about most of them!

If yu are currently using any and you recommend their service... please drop their name/names here
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Afam4eva(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2013
I'm using InternetVisa Web Solutions. That's actually my host and you won't go wrong by choosing it as your host.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by rufaai(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by majinice07: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
I think this one will suit your buget just login and see, you will have 1500mb and 100Gb bandwidth

http://www.000webhost.com/748756.html
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by realugee: 12:14am On Dec 17, 2013
I am currently using HostSleek for both my blog (www..net) and my Forum www..com.ng). They have been on point so far... That's all I can say.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by 80kobo(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Clue WebHost (www.cluewebhost.com) - Since 2010 no wahala

They even own a 2nd Brand Targeted at the UK and US market
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 17, 2013
Plss where is the psychiatric section on NL... OLala32 needs urgent help. MODS pls move him to the appropriate section

6 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Heliesha: 1:39am On Dec 17, 2013
waka pass... dnt knw a dam thing they're talking about
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by BabaEleko(m): 2:20am On Dec 17, 2013
Please, I need advise on setting up an online shopping store, does anyone here knows which web host provides the best service for online store to recommend to me. Thanks in advance.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by brushesz: 2:25am On Dec 17, 2013
A lot (NOT ALL) of Web host companies in Nigeria advertise 20GB bandwidth but offer less than 5GB. Some do steal site source codes and other info from includes folder. So if you've got a Visa card and you mean serious business, I recommend Godaddy or Domainsite.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Profidada: 2:32am On Dec 17, 2013
So funny that most people don't know that web hosting and domain registration is free
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 17, 2013
web4nigeria.com is good. I've used them severally and so far no problem.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by bumdish: 2:43am On Dec 17, 2013
real_ugee: I am currently using HostSleek for both my blog (www..net) and my Forum www..com.ng). They have been on point so far... That's all I can say.
Your is not bad at all

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 17, 2013
i make use of Registeram.com
just 2300 annually
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 17, 2013
Profidada: So funny that most people don't know that web hosting and domain registration is free
wher is it free?
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Vicjay1(m): 3:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Fake hosts with fake bandwidth
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Djtm(m): 3:29am On Dec 17, 2013
I've been using syskay.com for about three years now. They're pretty cool and have a good customer support. However, you can get more bandwidth and space for the same amount on a foreign host.
----------
btw, how did this topic get to the fp? This cannot be of use to normal nairalanders only webmasters. Well, anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by oluagness(m): 3:29am On Dec 17, 2013
Profidada: So funny that most people don't know that web hosting and domain registration is free
list them

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by kingthreat(m): 3:39am On Dec 17, 2013
Webhosts to avoid: ihostafrica.com. As of current, they don't pick their calls or respond to their e-mails. Imagine such madness.

If I were to recommend. Go for whogohost.com.
Smartweb are alright though.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by swtcharissa(f): 3:46am On Dec 17, 2013
What is web hosting?plz no insults abeg
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by kenyarttar: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2013
What I'm presently doing is to buy the domain name myself through a registrar and host the site completely free on Blogger (Google). And with blogger's ability to create pages and not just blog posts alone it's definitely proven to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Take my advice, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by NobleG1(m): 4:21am On Dec 17, 2013
Guys, I create websites as part-time not my real job. So contact me if you need something done.
Also if you need a custom Google Form design, let me know.
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Naija hosts? Hmnn...
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by emmykk(m): 4:57am On Dec 17, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by moderatorr: 4:58am On Dec 17, 2013
swtcharissa: What is web hosting?plz no insults abeg
it is a way to put people in power.
The great web hosting will be coming in 2015. smiley
Re: Which Nigerian Web Host Do You Use? by Hyelnatz(m): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Wel, up until of late, i would hav recommendd www.trudigits.com, but their customer care is nothin short of dead! Though my site (www.nswag.com) is stil on their server, i hav to be jingoistic for nw and recommend www.godaddy.com or hostgator.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take Adsense To Mail Me With My Pin? / A Complete Guide To Good SEO For Beginners / The Real Facts About Blogging As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.