Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus (50597 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by 989900: 12:13pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:

So taking a bus shuttle to the plane is a show off So if he walks nko that would be what??

Have you ever been outside the country An airport shuttle that last less than 2mins drive or thereabout. If he sits still this same group of people will shout he's sick and can't stand

I tire o! You can't win . . .
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Itulah(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

https://instagram.com/p/2dAxp3tkvQ/

You are a big liar and u must be a son or relative to that ur father or mentor liar Mohammed. No Nigerian Airport shuttle service uses this kind bus. This is one of the European public shuttle service. MOD, is either u move this thread to recycle bin or apologize to the general public for feeding them with wrong info.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by babestella: 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

I hope after May 29 he will continue to enter even BRT and ABC transport across Nigeria. BTW he is a president elect, not the president of Nigeria until after May 29.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
ige101:

Look again sir,the network of the phone used here is Vodafone

sademola:

Guy, no beef me. Check the top left corner of the pic n come back

That's actually from my phone, it has nothing to do with the picture
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by mejai(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
sademola:

I'm not sure if this is Nigeria. Do we have Vodafone as a telecom in Nigeria? One of the aides is carrying a nap sack, could this be the trip to or from UK?

Anyway, sai Baba!!!
u r so intelligent. OP oya, come and explain.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by klax(m): 12:18pm On May 09, 2015
On a shuttle bus going where And which government did the job I'm asking those who are shouting GMB my hero Abeg let's hear word, after May 28 I would like to see him again in that shuttle bus.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by stephenqueen: 12:20pm On May 09, 2015
I believe in change, I can't wait to see my presido in Aso rock
GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015

KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Ndyson(m): 12:20pm On May 09, 2015
lilwayneme:
tho the bus is not occupied like those operating in my school...yet baba dey do standing Tins.....

who is fooling who

I Just tire
If dis type of Shuttle dey all schools even VC must enta

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 12:21pm On May 09, 2015
Itulah:

You are a big liar and u must be a son or relative to that ur father or mentor liar Mohammed. No Nigerian Airport shuttle service uses this kind bus. This is one of the European public shuttle service. MOD, is either u move this thread to recycle bin or apologize to the general public for feeding them with wrong info.
You don't need to show the whole world you a fool, can you zoom the car outside the bus
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by kingogundana: 12:25pm On May 09, 2015
Well I hope buhari will continue with this attitude cos I don't trust politician we shout jonathan name more than these before but today story change

I pray to God to give buhari heart to serve this nation well more than his APC subordinate cos people that surround buhari or his environment, God please have mercy

God bless Nigeria
God bless us all
Amen
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by synergycom19: 12:26pm On May 09, 2015
This what we are all suppose to be says JESUS
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by themodernman: 12:26pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:

So taking a bus shuttle to the plane is a show off So if he walks nko that would be what??

Have you ever been outside the country An airport shuttle that last less than 2mins drive or thereabout. If he sits still this same group of people will shout he's sick and can't stand

So taking a bus shuttle is a sign of humility? Wetin hin for do? Dem for carry am go there b4 nah.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by deor03(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2015
Nigeria is the best place to be a politician. The citizens are overtly impressed by small things
I once saw a trending picture of GMB drinking tea and I was wondering what the picture meant.

Only for some one to say, Can't you see, he is drinking sachet Milo ? And I was like "WTF, what do you want him to drink ? Golden Milo ? "

efilefun:

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by philips70(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
omenka:
98% of first page comments were positive. Are the TANoids still asleep?? cheesy

One of their leaders is up there na plus another executive just that they are beginning to see the reality. Before May 29th you might just be hearing SAI BABA from most of their mouths. Owu na bastard.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by olaniyanc: 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
holluwai:
Sai baba!!! Humility is best!

PDP will never come back again. Evil organisation comprises of thugs,treasury looters, election riggers, economy saboteurs, kidnapper of Chibok girls and enemy of the masses. They will rot in heii. l!!!!!!!!!!

Up Apc
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Saylawchar(m): 12:35pm On May 09, 2015
not sure anybody is seeing what am seeing, the poster said the picture was taken earlier today but am seeing 15:18 as the time it was taken above the screen of the phone, how comes? guess the pic was taken like days earlier. #JustMusing
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by 989900: 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
deor03:
Nigeria is the best place to be a politician. The citizens are overtly impressed by small things
I once saw a trending picture of GMB drinking tea and I was wondering what the picture meant.

Only for some one to say, Can't you see, he is drinking sachet Milo ? And I was like "WTF, what do you want him to drink ? Golden Milo ? "

In a country where the President feeds/feasts, with roughly $20,000/day [N3,000,000 (xchange rate then)], of course we would be amazed, especially so, when a large proportion of the populace survives on roughly $2/day.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by lilwayneme(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:

so I have to be outside the country before I see a shuttle....look before you leap...

N.B:I strongly oppose politics
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by 989900: 12:39pm On May 09, 2015
Saylawchar:
not sure anybody is seeing what am seeing, the poster said the picture was taken earlier today but am seeing 15:18 as the time it was taken above the screen of the phone, how comes? guess the pic was taken like days earlier. #JustMusing

Vodafone (poster not in 9ja).

Not vouching for 'date taken' either.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by 989900: 12:40pm On May 09, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESuB03Jb8o

I'll back this guy for CBN governor/Finance Minister all day.

Always making sense.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by condralbede(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2015
Lie of d century.....whr r d other passengersand d time thr is 15:18,APC y nah?
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by jamislaw(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2015
B for BaBa, my vote does nt waste.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by 49cents(m): 12:46pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed

Something is telling me too that you are a gullible learner

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by adewasco2k(m): 12:47pm On May 09, 2015
so Fxxking what? this is exactly what they want you guys to be discussing and saying
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by treach(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2015
Stunts. Y r dia no oda passengers?

U try grandpa.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
IF IT WERE TO BE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WON'T MENTION THEIR NAMES,SOLDIERS AND MOPOLS GO SURROUND THEM LIKE ANTS WEY WAN DIE INSIDE SUGAR,GMB IS JST D MAN OF THE PEOPLE,PDP CAN CRUMBLE IF IT WANT TO!
so much for fish brain,so in ur mind bh is alone n without security details,ba?....btw,do u know hessbeen hiding his yet to be president arsse deep inside da defence house?

man of the people ko,man op the feofo ni...
grin

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by dotna(m): 12:52pm On May 09, 2015
Wow this is real, Nigeria will be great again
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:00pm On May 09, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by deletrue: 1:01pm On May 09, 2015
This forum is damn too full of very small boys. All they know is to say half phrases without point at any facts. most times without sense. What this forum requires is to tell oponents or who ever basic facts about what is going on. What you see as at today is half line, maybe one and half or two lines conveying nonsense. I suggest any members or forumits whose post is less than five lines should be removed. So disappointing to read irrelevant and meaningless posts all over the place.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:

But OP this looks like an airport shuttle bus. It's either he is travelling or returning from s trip.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by dammytosh: 1:02pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed

He will. That is one of the things we are dieing to see.

Simplicity in Govt and knowing that good Governance is not rocket science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.