Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus (50596 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by wiseoneking: 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2022
efilefun:
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed
I just stumbled into this now, I hope you are alive to see the shame you guys brought to to this country and about to make it again.

E don fulfil your promises by been the poverty capital of the world, making your dollar rose frome 150 to 650, bag of rice from 12k to 25k, and your life most miserable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Sanwo-olu Pictured Sitting Inside Mosque While President Tinubu Prays / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.