Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus (50600 Views)

Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) / Governor Abubakar Standing In Airport Shuttle Bus / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by dammytosh: 1:03pm On May 09, 2015
parkeration:

But OP this looks like an airport shuttle bus. It's either he is travelling or returning from s trip.

Yes the simplicity is that his convoy did not go there to pick him up.

Do u copy now ?
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by DonaldGenes(m): 1:06pm On May 09, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:

Must ya tell d whole world abt lalasticlala
I am beginning to smell fish here ooo
Seun I don catch dem

Lmào
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by dustmalik: 1:08pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:

That's actually from my phone, it has nothing to do with the picture
Edit the OP to clarify it. If not, some people will keep referring to it.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by khassy(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

https://instagram.com/p/2dAxp3tkvQ/

them ban am from sitting abi I'm get boil rr nyash?? undecidedundecided
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by efilefun(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2015
dustmalik:

Edit the OP to clarify it. If not, some people will keep referring to it.
Can't edit a post on the FP
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by segxi1960: 1:15pm On May 09, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Sai Baba. If it's Jonathan that gets to the airport, both air and land transport will be adversely affected.

Jonathan being the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria or Jonathan my neighbour ?

Besides what this picture doesn't show is the Secret Service detail who have made numerous sweeps of the bus and ensured no other vehicle is moving on the track at the time.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by stephmike(m): 1:16pm On May 09, 2015
humm!!! is this d beginning of new era.truly ? or is on inspection of the light rail? still waiting to see tins unfold.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by GudluckIBB(m): 1:30pm On May 09, 2015
This is Airport shuttle, not public transport
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by dewstar: 1:34pm On May 09, 2015
kaorama:
Good example, I must say. But why is he standing? U know it is unlawful to stand in shuttle buses.

He is standing because it was the best shot for the camera. Only the ignorant say pictures don't lie.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by ZITRAN: 1:39pm On May 09, 2015
sukkot:
this man oozes dignity. chei. i need babariga like that. maybe i fit command half the respect wey baba dey command grin grin
i dey search 4 my Abacha dark googles immediatey i get am total respekt go come instantly

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by trytim100(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2015
is like this BC power has not get to him full
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
IF IT WERE TO BE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WON'T MENTION THEIR NAMES,SOLDIERS AND MOPOLS GO SURROUND THEM LIKE ANTS WEY WAN DIE INSIDE SUGAR,GMB IS JST D MAN OF THE PEOPLE,PDP CAN CRUMBLE IF IT WANT TO!
useless hoe

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by gbaskiboy: 1:51pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
IF IT WERE TO BE SOME PEOPLE THAT I WON'T MENTION THEIR NAMES,SOLDIERS AND MOPOLS GO SURROUND THEM LIKE ANTS WEY WAN DIE INSIDE SUGAR,GMB IS JST D MAN OF THE PEOPLE,PDP CAN CRUMBLE IF IT WANT TO!
you make sense too much, one big bottle of Orijin for u
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by sukkot: 1:54pm On May 09, 2015
ZITRAN:
i dey search 4 my Abacha dark googles immediatey i get am total respekt go come instantly
grin
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by senoreetah(f): 1:56pm On May 09, 2015
Cheap publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Ijaya123: 1:56pm On May 09, 2015
mcquin:
We love you Sir.

Noticed lately that some pro-pdp have dropped the election hate and decided to join Baba in growing Nigeria. Shout out to them esp. CR77 and one other guy or lady that opened a thread stating about how wrongly he/she had judged baba and has decided to change and embrace "change" for Nigeria's sake.
I think Ozoigbundu has also moved past the election and has joined hands with the General for Naija's sake. God bless you guys.

Sai The General.

Don't mind them o. Haters are beginning to like GMB. New haters, where at thou?
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by mayorkyzo: 1:58pm On May 09, 2015
SMH so everybody is blind to this propaganda...he's standing on an empty bus with no other passengers except his people with him..

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 09, 2015
realadesco:
whole airport khe abi the whole state will know say shepopo dey travel. I heard say she don ran to Congo abi togo natie pe ni to go seek asylum there. Ilu tie simi

Did u just said "She don ran"?

A moment of silence pls for this guys grammar
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Dodolagos(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2015
Kaorama if you look closely you will see the standing ropes and that tells you that airport shuttle buses are both for standing and seating. Obviously you have not travelled to other chimes where shuttle buses are used.
kaorama:
Good example, I must say. But why is he standing? U know it is unlawful to stand in shuttle buses.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by mcquin(m): 2:18pm On May 09, 2015
Ijaya123:

Don't mind them o. Haters are beginning to like GMB. New haters, where at thou?

My brother, i'd say the image maker and media team of GMB did and are doing a great job. I also did not like GMB in 2011 but thanks to GEJ bad governance and GMB's posture on matters of corruption, I and my family accepted the change mantra.

Persons aggrieved jst feel short-changed by the North and feel any1 who says i'm Igbo or Efik and support GMB is lieing and from North but fail to see some Southerners dropped that "We against North" thinking when GEJ proved he is no better even as a Southerner.

It is Nigeria for all and I see others dropping their hate when GMB rolls out good action that every Nigerian would enjoy.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by MrPresident1: 2:29pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed

Him na Jesus Christ to fulfill every promise wey him don make abi?

Abeg open your eyes, the real owners of Nigeria are in charge once again after the OBJ/GEJ painful interregnum.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by AsYouSaid: 2:32pm On May 09, 2015
Uncle Demo, where exactly is the Vodafone stuff? I've searched and couldn't find it anywhere.
sademola:

I'm not sure if this is Nigeria. Do we have Vodafone as a telecom in Nigeria? One of the aides is carrying a nap sack, could this be the trip to or from UK?

Anyway, sai Baba!!!
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by gangwolf(m): 2:45pm On May 09, 2015
Change is here
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by authority2006(m): 3:17pm On May 09, 2015
onosprince:
This man looks so old sha....
We go manage am like that. Sorry
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by cytellProperty: 3:19pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari on the shuttle bus at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport in Abuja earlier today.

https://instagram.com/p/2dAxp3tkvQ/
What is spectacular about this? Did you see other passengers or is it not government officials. mtchewwwwww
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 09, 2015
Baba hold your POCKET very Tight wooo shocked shocked shocked Mugu pickpockets dey Nyafu Nyafu everywhere you go !!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
Wow if that pics was taken in Nigeria, kudos to GEJs administration for introducing such neat buses that the incoming president took snap shots in.
But why is the bus void of passengers that are non VIP

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
cytellProperty:
What is spectacular about this? Did you see other passengers or is it not government officials. mtchewwwwww
And what was spectacular about that of Prime Minister Cameron inside a subway train or Bus or whatever it was that he was in eeehhhn? You people are still disturbing us about that ? tongue tongue
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Heffalump(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2015
mcquin:
We love you Sir.

Noticed lately that some pro-pdp have dropped the election hate and decided to join Baba in growing Nigeria. Shout out to them esp. CR77 and one other guy or lady that opened a thread stating about how wrongly he/she had judged baba and has decided to change and embrace "change" for Nigeria's sake.
I think Ozoigbundu has also moved past the election and has joined hands with the General for Naija's sake. God bless you guys.

Sai The General.

Many have put dirty sentiments behind and have seen the many goofs of GEJ. Truly speaking, Buhari may be the best thing that had happened to Nigeria. GEJ did not render selfless service to the people that elected him, rather he swam in corruption and dined with the devils.

1 Like

Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by blakky97(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2015
efilefun:
This is called simplicity of the highest order so far from Nigeria President elect we hope he will keep it up and fulfill all our promise nice one my president.
Something keep telling me that GMB would be the true change Nigerians required....i'm impressed
that shuttle simply takes people to the plane. I doubt there is an option to it.
Re: President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 09, 2015
Dodolagos:
Kaorama if you look closely you will see the standing ropes and that tells you that airport shuttle buses are both for standing and seating. Obviously you have not travelled to other chimes where shuttle buses are used.

Your foolishness is unlimited. So shuttle buses are the only things you see when you travel to your 'other chimes'?. Keep hustling from pillar to post and don't settle down one place. Hope ur next story will not about Indonesia and drug.? I bet you the shuttle buses that take me from Boso campus to Gidan Kwanu campus is far much better than those u watch with consternation in 'ur other chimes'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Speech? Has Anyone Ever Listened To Him? / VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN And His Brother Akin Osinbajo SAN / Usman Dan Fodio: Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.