Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire (40064 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2015
whocanbewho:
. Before you came into this world, where did you come from. If you can tell me where you came from I'll tell you where God is. Stating how things are says a lot about God. As a medical person, Everything is too uniform and precise for there not to be a master planner. Stand in front of a mirror take a look at yourself from head to toe and tell me someone somewhere more intelligent than we are didn't design us. Let me the eye for example: In order for an eye to see, all of its parts have to co-
exist and work in harmony. For instance, if an eye
happened to have lost its eyelid, but still had all the
other parts such as the cornea, conjunctiva, iris,
pupil, eye lenses, retina, choroid, eye muscles, and
tear glands, it would still be greatly damaged and
soon lose its seeing function. In the same manner,
even if all its organelles were present, if the tear
production were stopped, the eye would soon dry out
and become blind.
"The chain of coincidences" posited by evolutionists
loses all its meaning against the complex structure of
the eye. It is not possible to explain the existence of
the eye other than as a matter of special creation.
The eye has a multi-sectioned complex system and,
as discussed above, all of these individual sections
had to come into existence at the same time. It is
impossible for a half-developed eye to function at
"half capacity". In such a circumstance, the act of
seeing can by no means take place. An evolutionist
scientist admits to this truth:
The common trait of the eyes and the wings is that
they can only function if they are fully developed. In
other words, a halfway-developed eye cannot see; a
bird with half-formed wings cannot fly.
In this case, we again face that very important
question: who created all of the components of the
eye all at once?
The owner of the eyes is obviously not the one who
makes the decision about their formation. For it is
impossible for a being devoid of the knowledge of
what seeing is like, to desire to have a seeing organ
and have it attached to his body. So we have to
accept the existence of a Possessor of superior
Wisdom Who has created living beings with senses
such as seeing, hearing, and so on. Another claim is
that unconscious cells gained consciousness-
requiring functions such as seeing and hearing by
their own desire and effort. It is crystal clear that this
is impossible. In the Qur'an, it is stated that seeing
has been bestowed upon living beings by God:
Say: He it is Who brought you into being and made
for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts: little is
it that you give thanks. (The Qur'an, 67:23)

You've still not made a cogent argument. Simply saying you're amazed and that you can't imagine how some things happened doesn't mean your God did anything. It could simply be that you're ignorant. Just so you know I like most people came from my parents. I don't know why you would be ignorant of this.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Tjayjosh(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
thehomer:

You've still not made a cogent argument. Simply saying you're amazed and that you can't imagine how some things happened doesn't mean your God did anything. It could simply be that you're ignorant. Just so you know I like most people came from my parents. I don't know why you would be ignorant of this.
It is only a fool that says, there is no God. God is so real my friend. And Satan is also real. You think you know anything. There's more to this world, than what you see, think or hear. Since you've decided to join satan in his rebellion. I will not beg you to repent.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whocanbewho(m): 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2015
thehomer:

you came from your parents. Why did you parents come from? I was once like you, to be an atheist you need to have answers to things. Which obviously you don't seem to have...I can answer that question from an atheist point of view but I want you to answer me.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
Tjayjosh:

It is only a fool that says, there is no God. God is so real my friend. And Satan is also real. You think you know anything. There's more to this world, than what you see, think or hear. Since you've decided to join satan in his rebellion. I will not beg you to repent.

Anyone who says "you fool" will be in danger of hell fire. You're well on your way to joining me in that hell. It is only a fool that calls other people fools because they refuse to believe claims based on poor evidence. Do you think you know anything yourself? Why did God create Satan, allow him to rebel, send him down to earth to deceive people he claims to love only to torture those people for eternity? Talk about the madness of your God.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2015
whocanbewho:
you came from your parents. Why did you parents come from? I was once like you, to be an atheist you need to have answers to things. Which obviously you don't seem to have...I can answer that question from an atheist point of view but I want you to answer me.

They came from their own parents. Where did your God come from? Were you really like me? Because if you were, then you should have known that introducing your God doesn't answer any question.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by solod(m): 5:51am On Nov 06, 2015
Walspring:
God give me the grace and mercy so that i wont end up in Hell fire... Amen

If I were God nobody would go to hell only the devil
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by solod(m): 5:54am On Nov 06, 2015
I don't believe in anything anymore
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by FrancisMalemia: 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
The coded myths are being used to hold people fast in captivity and bondage.

We are all in hell, all of us, we are all in hell.

Simple explanation; America is heaven, that is why everyone wants to go to America, Nigeria is hell, that is why people wants to run away from Nigeria.

We are already in hell awaiting redemption. Jesus Christ will come to redeem us.
so Jesus christ will come and take us to america? hahaha tchineke wooo!, poverty is really killing us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.