Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire (40062 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by tevinsolt: 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:
If Heaven is where the monster who created Hell is, maybe I'd rather go to hell.

In Heaven, there will be boredom while Hell will be filled with thinkers like myself. There may be shouting but the shouts may just be vigorous debates.

If hell is real, everything you hold dear you won't have it there, hell is more like a quaratine a seclusion.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
irishMO123:
how come u know so much about hell? u be tenant there? just kidding.......may God gv us the Grace to eternal life #Amen!

Lol... You funny ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin... I refuse to be a tenant there oo

We all need the grace and his mercy not to go there
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by tevinsolt: 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:
If Heaven is where the monster who created Hell is, maybe I'd rather go to hell.

In Heaven, there will be boredom while Hell will be filled with thinkers like myself. There may be shouting but the shouts may just be vigorous debates.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:44pm On May 10, 2015
Kinkale:
Mtcheww.. Rubbish... Am a chrsitian but its cos of things like this that people turn atheist. Why are christians nowadays so negative? Why don't you tell them why they should go to heaven? God is a God of judgement quite alright, but even Jesus didnt threaten people, he gave them reason why God was the answer.

So many people are searching for questions to their problems, many people need help, and you come and start threatening them with hell fire, owk o. OYO

I will post that too
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:45pm On May 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
waow, that God the OP just described is scary, it must be my devilgrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by ikezy16: 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
adewaletb3:

Initially right? So why it now turned to a place for humans created in Gods image??
Because the humans created in God's image descided to go there(by disobeying God). God said i present before u today LIFE and DEATH, but as a good father choose life dat it may be well wit u. God cant force any man to obey him. It all solely depends on u

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
Atmmachine:
Who wrote the bible ??

Men of God through the inspiration of God

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by tevinsolt: 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:

If hell is real, it is a quaratine, a place of seclusion...you shouldn't bank on having debates in hell cuz it won't happen. If u wanna go to hell, ur sense of good and evil is twisted. Cuz you would rather go to jail than conform to rules that enforce the freedom of others freedom andburs included.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
Awoofawo:

Op we don hear you. But can you also post 50 reasons why we must go to church every sunday. Thank cool

Okay... I will post that and send you the link or you see it on FP

https://www.nairaland.com/2305929/99-reasons-should-go-church
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
xage:

Well written, however the only way to avoid Hellfire is stop worshiping human being and start worshiping GOD Himself.

Also stop deceiving people that someone died for their sins

Every man is for his/her soul rewards Or repercussions

Stop the blasphemy that God has mother and son

Stop going to church it is not written anywhere in the Bible that you should go

Finally, Start believing that He God is one, He sent all prophets including Jesus with only one message

Well i need to let you know that the gathering of the children of God is also known as Church, Infact bible recorded that Jesus went to the temple (church)
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by babilicious: 5:12pm On May 10, 2015
Everyday I pray that God gives me the grace to run my heavenly race and make it at last with all my family members....I'm not righteous but everyday I wake up with determination to be a better person most times I fail but I still pray, ask God for mercy and Grace to leave a righteous life....in as much as I want a better life, a federal job, to get married this year but my greatest desire is to make heaven and sing awesome God to my Lord Almighty cos indeed God has been awesome, kind and loving to me
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 5:17pm On May 10, 2015
chigoizie7:

*is HELL really in existence?

*who and who has been there and back to tell us how it looks like?

*u know people really go to bed with certain things on their minds,nd they end up dreaming about such things.

*for the past decades, we have always been told that ur above mentioned lists are how and what u will see in hell. So some people go into trance and reflect the imagination of what they presumed to be hell, and come out to tell us that they had VISSION.

*i ve not seen anyone that died and then come back to life. Thus, who told us how hell looks like.

*these are the questions I keep asking myself. I am a christian by birth, and by faith I should be one( faith is a strong believe on smthing) if I don't have that conviction that HELL truly exists how will my believes be strong?

Please don't quote bible verses for me,because I ve read it over and over.

Its possible for you to read bible over and over and you dont understand it, Just pray to God to open your understanding when you are reading the bible.

When we approach the bible as a christian, immediately we are divided into 2 groups, An unbeliever is working in his own way, doing his own thing, working according to the details of his/her own mind but when somebody gives his/her to Jesus and believe the word of God even among those believers we can find 2 clear groups the EAGLE or the CHICKEN

*one thing I know for sure, is that we all should have a belief so as to guide our paths through our sojourn on this plane, thus, the involvement of God or gods to be our guide.

*just as a brother once pointed out, the bible forbids anyone to enter heaven if he/she does not believe in his son jesus christ, same fate applies to islam. And by extension soo many other religions across the globe, so the question is , who truly is the true son of God, mind u, many of us are christians because we were born into a christian home or christian dominated clan, same fate applies to soo many other religions.

*i am still and truly believes in jesus christ the only son of God,

*i only made my assumptions known.

*be free to tarnish me, its allowed.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 5:18pm On May 10, 2015
Davidson267:

despite many grammatical flaws,somebody pushed this to fp...hmmm God is great

Keep checking the grammatical flaws, why cant you reason with the message for you to understand it more better?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Texasquare(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2015
Help me lord.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 6:20pm On May 10, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Nice one I like what you said. grin

you will be right if the Almighty doesn't exist but if the Almighty is real then you will not shout for Vigorous debates grin

Why should anyone believe your almighty exists?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:01pm On May 10, 2015
Genea:
u r insane

What makes you say that?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:04pm On May 10, 2015
clemz88:
receive spiritual cleaning!
Bros na one chance u wan enter so o. If God was man He for just solder ur mouth now now.

Whose mouth did Jesus solder?
If your God was a man I don't think he would be strong enough to test me.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
bmos:

Your choice. Remember, you rchoice determines your destiny -- whether to end up in helll or heaven.

Your God made me this way without supplying enough information. According to your Bible, you too may end up in hell.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:05pm On May 10, 2015
mikron:
and u think what u just said made sense?

I think it makes a lot of sense. What did I say that you don't understand?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Sobeautiful: 7:06pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:

I can only pray for you. That's all.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:11pm On May 10, 2015
dollyinxx:

may God forgive and save u ur ignorant soul. u are a living witness that xtians still av a lot to do before final harvest.

Thank you. I always like giving you Christians things to do. I'm willing to bet that I'm more knowledgeable than you are about your religion and its deep flaws.

dollyinxx:

this is d best FP dt even God is happy with on NL dis yr.
pls i dnt mind if this comes at least once a month to remind us of eternity

Eternity? Don't you have church each week for that?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
xcelentattitude:

well its your choice, but the bible says for everyman will bear his own load. In the last verse of eze 18 God said he doesn't want your death but that you turn.

I'd say God wants to torture people and that is why he created hell.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
klarke:

May God show you mercy, I earnestly pray for you.

Tell me what you prayed for and I'll let you know whether or not your God answered.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by gobbo: 7:15pm On May 10, 2015
Hell is suffering for wat u did not a burning place as som wud say. We ar go to Hell each time u life is not satisfied. By heaven: wen u achieve ur goal u ar happy and fulfilled. There's Hell and there is heaven... unsatisfaction is Hell and satisfaction is heaven... So we xperienc dis two tins all d time... t becomes permanent wen unto ur death u were unsatisfied to with life den u wud go to Hell.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:17pm On May 10, 2015
barnabas91:

May God have mercy and redeem you of ur thought and those that hit LIKE on ur statement. I will rather live my life as if there is God and found out there is not, than live my life as if there isnt and find out there is.
thehomer God love u.

There are many more Gods out there than the one you currently worship. Are you living your life like they too exist?

Does your God love you? Can he come come and tell me that in person?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:20pm On May 10, 2015
whocanbewho:
if u think heaven will be boring then mayb u don't know wat heaven is like...just think of heaven as the direct opposite of hell. A place where you'll have all that you can ever want, a place with unimaginable joy and peace...enormous amount of sacrifice has to be made here on earth by anyone who wishes to get in, with that amount of sacrifice its safe to think its gunna be worth it...

What I want, your God won't give me. I want to be free. Why didn't your God implement that right here on earth?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 7:22pm On May 10, 2015
tevinsolt:

If hell is real, everything you hold dear you won't have it there, hell is more like a quaratine a seclusion.

Won't hell have other non-believers like myself?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Genea(f): 7:24pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:

What makes you say that?
even if u don't believe in him ,pls don't write such again
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by MythAngel: 7:27pm On May 10, 2015
Less I can remember from Genesis .... God created heaven and earth and was no mention of hell fire.... So how could this third realm be a reality since after creating every thing in the seventh day .... God rested from creating and no further mention of him creating
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whocanbewho(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:

What I want, your God won't give me. I want to be free. Why didn't your God implement that right here on earth?
u'll have all the freedom u want when you get to heaven. As for here on earth, this is the place of test to decide whether you deserve heaven or hell which will be judged based on your deeds. The rules are simple, worship me and keep my commandments then I reward you with heaven, do contrary then your abode is hell. You didn't create yourself, he owns you and he owns the earth, so you have no right to say how he should run it.. Truth me if u believe he exists or not, its changes nothing out of the majesty of God. Billions of people have walked the face of this earth, billions are alive right now and billions will still be born. And that's just humans. Now consider the animals, the birds, the fishes in the oceans. My point is you aint up to 0.0001% of his creation so he has nothing to prove to you. The fact that he created you out of mercy is enof freedom, if he hadn't created you there is no jack you would have done about it coz you were nothing and you are still nothing. This life is really short, there is no time for all this oyinbo mentality you are trying to imbibe coz in the end u'll only have urself to blame. Even If you have doubts in your mind believe him first atleast to be on the safer side...
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Davidson267(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2015
Walspring:

Keep checking the grammatical flaws, why cant you reason with the message for you to understand it more better?
hail mary,hail jesus...do d cross sign & walks out
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by kelvin1994: 8:53pm On May 10, 2015
omg so hell is real?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.