Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire (40070 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by djplusty(m): 9:00pm On May 10, 2015
Hell will not be my portion in Jesus name.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by CeceezKollecti: 10:04pm On May 10, 2015
Sweetguy25:
There's no such thing as hell fire

What. If on the said date you discover that Hell is actually Real what would you do and how would you feel? Isn't it better you lead a good life worthy of that Jesus Lived. Wouldn't it be better for you that after living a life worthy of making Heaven, and you are told there is no heaven. You will have nothing yo lose, Than you live wrongly and sinfully and in the end you found out Hell is Real....which do you prefer? Hosea 4:6 says My People are Destroyed because of lack of Knowledge... Even in our Earthly Law, Ignorance is not an Excuse in the Law Court, How much More in the court of God? Let Us All Choose Wisely ...PEACE
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by LightIndarkness: 10:48pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:

Why should anyone believe your almighty exists?

Because no body can prove the Almighty don't exist
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by femi4: 10:48pm On May 10, 2015
Horlufemi:

God cannot let someone burn in hell fire till eternity that is pure wickedness. If God is truly like that I will never love him because it's something befitting for the devil to try. There might be destroyed but to made to suffer for eternity.
You are very shallow in thinking
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Horlufemi(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2015
femi4:
You are very shallow in thinking

You are very versed.

You believe what you are programmed to believe.

If you read your bible well what is going on in the churches is different from what is in the Bible.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 10, 2015
In hell no nairaland to read rubbish posts like this...how about that...who hears hell and fire and still wants to be associated with such.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 10, 2015
Walspring:

Initially it was created for devil and his co host..

Man was created in God's own image....

Ar we Devils or wat

He knw wat will happen in d future.. So he knows hw many will go to heaven and hell....
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by ATinaC(f): 11:38pm On May 10, 2015
Heaven is real. Hell is real. whether u believe it or not does not change anything. He dat has ears should hear....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by femi4: 11:47pm On May 10, 2015
Horlufemi:

You are very versed.

You believe what you are programmed to believe.

If you read your bible well what is going on in the churches is different from what is in the Bible.
You even misplaced the quotes, are you that dull?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by crayguy: 12:02am On May 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will love to have a ticket and see for myself.

These days, ''seeing is believing'' with these too many false prophets that are roaming all over Nigeria swindling people of their hard earned money. grin grin

Op ,get me a to and fro ticket please. grin
to and fro?.. you go push truck tire for there, i pity your ruggedity
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by denigma2(m): 12:50am On May 11, 2015
I can't fanthom why someone will believe that there is a God and still refuse to accept that Hell exists because God is Merciful.

We have to realise that God is both Merciful and Just. He upholds Justice. You think people like Adolf Hitler would be left to go scot free.

All these escapist mentality of 'if you don't talk about it, it wont affect you' wont help anyone.

The reality is that Hell exist just like Heaven exists.

My candid advice is for everyone to strive towards doing things that will save one from Hell like believing in the only true God, Allah, obeying His Commands and being of benefit to fellow men

As for those that still delude themselves about the non existence of a Creator even when they've never created a thing with their hands or brought anything into existence, I leave you with this words

Nay! You shall come to know!
Again, Nay! You shall come to know!
Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have occupied
yourselves in worldly things)
Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)! [Quran 102 vs 3-8]
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by camelsAhoy: 2:34am On May 11, 2015
denigma2:
I can't fanthom why someone will believe that there is a God and still refuse to accept that Hell exists because God is Merciful.

We have to realise that God is both Merciful and Just. He upholds Justice. You think people like Adolf Hitler would be left to go scot free.

All these escapist mentality of 'if you don't talk about it, it wont affect you' wont help anyone.

The reality is that Hell exist just like Heaven exists.

My candid advice is for everyone to strive towards doing things that will save one from Hell like believing in the only true God, Allah, obeying His Commands and being of benefit to fellow men

As for those that still delude themselves about the non existence of a Creator even when they've never created a thing with their hands or brought anything into existence, I leave you with this words

Nay! You shall come to know!
Again, Nay! You shall come to know!
Nay! If you knew with a sure knowledge (the end result of piling up, you would not have occupied
yourselves in worldly things)
Verily, You shall see the blazing Fire (Hell)!
And again, you shall see it with certainty of sight!
Then, on that Day, you shall be asked about the delight (you indulged in, in this world)! [Quran 102 vs 3-8]

Another bully invoking his daddy in the arena of ideas. You just said "believe what I say or my (sky) daddy will burn you". Hey Sherlock, so say hundreds of other religions. Why is your own specially true? Because it is written in the Quran? No shit, I bet that's the only book that claims to be the word of god.

Plus about Hitler, you do know that cancer is really not nice and yet is true, same for earthquakes, ... That an evil man dies without further punishment feels really bad, but that it's bad doesn't mean it's not true. Unfair things happen all the time. This is why we need to punish the (wo-)men who have made our country/our people suffer.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Horlufemi(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2015
femi4:
You even misplaced the quotes, are you that dull?

Insulting someone who disagrees with you doesn't make you more intelligent.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 9:12am On May 11, 2015
Genea:
even if u don't believe in him ,pls don't write such again

Why shouldn't I? Does it make you feel sad or angry or what?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 9:22am On May 11, 2015
whocanbewho:
u'll have all the freedom u want when you get to heaven.

Not according to the Bible.

whocanbewho:

As for here on earth, this is the place of test to decide whether you deserve heaven or hell which will be judged based on your deeds. The rules are simple, worship me and keep my commandments then I reward you with heaven, do contrary then your abode is hell.

Why does God need to test people? Doesn't he know everything? Is your God worthy of worship? Why in fact does he need me to worship him if he is perfect and owns everything? As I said, I think I'll go with the contrary. Someone has to go to hell. In fact, most people will go to Hell. Might as well be one of them.

whocanbewho:

You didn't create yourself, he owns you and he owns the earth, so you have no right to say how he should run it..

God didn't create himself either. No he doesn't own me and he doesn't own the earth. I have every right since I actually live on earth while he lives in Heaven.

whocanbewho:

Truth me if u believe he exists or not, its changes nothing out of the majesty of God. Billions of people have walked the face of this earth, billions are alive right now and billions will still be born. And that's just humans. Now consider the animals, the birds, the fishes in the oceans. My point is you aint up to 0.0001% of his creation so he has nothing to prove to you.

Most of those people will be in Hell with me. He has to prove everything to me if he actually loves me as your Bible says.

whocanbewho:

The fact that he created you out of mercy is enof freedom, if he hadn't created you there is no jack you would have done about it coz you were nothing and you are still nothing.

How about the billions of people your God "created" who have lived and died in misery? Was that his mercy too? I'd say I'm someone.

whocanbewho:

This life is really short, there is no time for all this oyinbo mentality you are trying to imbibe coz in the end u'll only have urself to blame. Even If you have doubts in your mind believe him first atleast to be on the safer side...

You do realize that it was those oyinbo people that gave you your Christianity. I can't believe him because of the brain and experiences your God has given me. Your God knows what to do for me to start believing him so he might as well just do that.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 9:22am On May 11, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Because no body can prove the Almighty don't exist

Why don't you prove that he does exist? After all, no one can prove that faeries don't exist.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whocanbewho(m): 9:53am On May 11, 2015
thehomer:

Not according to the Bible.

Why does God need to test people? Doesn't he know everything? Is your God worthy of worship? Why in fact does he need me to worship him if he is perfect and owns everything? As I said, I think I'll go with the contrary. Someone has to go to hell. In fact, most people will go to Hell. Might as well be one of them.

God didn't create himself either. No he doesn't own me and he doesn't own the earth. I have every right since I actually live on earth while he lives in Heaven.

Most of those people will be in Hell with me. He has to prove everything to me if he actually loves me as your Bible says.

How about the billions of people your God "created" who have lived and died in misery? Was that his mercy too? I'd say I'm someone.

You do realize that it was those oyinbo people that gave you your Christianity. I can't believe him because of the brain and experiences your God has given me. Your God knows what to do for me to start believing him so he might as well just do that.
I have 2 questions for you. 1) don't you think the universe is too perfect for there not to be a master designer? Then 2) do you believe you have a soul. If you believe you do what happens to it after you die?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by olorunthobby(f): 12:20pm On May 11, 2015
whocanbewho:
u'll have all the freedom u want when you get to heaven. As for here on earth, this is the place of test to decide whether you deserve heaven or hell which will be judged based on your deeds. The rules are simple, worship me and keep my commandments then I reward you with heaven, do contrary then your abode is hell. You didn't create yourself, he owns you and he owns the earth, so you have no right to say how he should run it.. Truth me if u believe he exists or not, its changes nothing out of the majesty of God. Billions of people have walked the face of this earth, billions are alive right now and billions will still be born. And that's just humans. Now consider the animals, the birds, the fishes in the oceans. My point is you aint up to 0.0001% of his creation so he has nothing to prove to you. The fact that he created you out of mercy is enof freedom, if he hadn't created you there is no jack you would have done about it coz you were nothing and you are still nothing. This life is really short, there is no time for all this oyinbo mentality you are trying to imbibe coz in the end u'll only have urself to blame. Even If you have doubts in your mind believe him first atleast to be on the safer side...

why should he TEST us..? they said he created us with destiny which we cannot change of which he was the one who wrote the desTinY.. so what's all these games all about ? I mean why should everyone come from the same heaven to the same earth to face different problems and life challenges and still judged the same way to heaven or hell ??

or are we just living on histories ??
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Weah96: 3:32pm On May 11, 2015
The moral of this thread is that hellfire is real because no one can prove that it isn't real.

What an incredibly vapid thing to say! Who in this room can prove that Mohammed was not the messenger of the creator or that Krishna isn't God himself?

Before you sell someone a plot of land in the afterlife, you must take the person to the place here in this life. That's why we don't see businesses that sell plots of land for buildings in the afterlife. But that's exactly what you're doing. What you're doing is using the natural fear of fire that all animals have to coerce your own customers.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 11, 2015
klarke:

"Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have
believed.”. Jn 20:29
BULLSHIIT.

Why should I believe your book and its claims that "God said" and "God did"? Merely quoting that silly verse is like you're saying I'm a foool. Anybody can present a book filled with fantastic claims, and when you demand proof of authenticity, start saying "blessed are those who blah blah blah.." You may be a gullible foool for accepting that crap. Don't expect any sensible person to.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by subbieD(f): 4:07pm On May 12, 2015
crayguy:
to and fro?.. you go push truck tire for there, i pity your ruggedity
Like Serzly?.... truckpusher. cheesy grin
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 5:36pm On May 12, 2015
whocanbewho:
I have 2 questions for you. 1) don't you think the universe is too perfect for there not to be a master designer?

No I don't think the universe is too perfect for there not to be a master designer.

whocanbewho:

Then 2) do you believe you have a soul.

No I don't believe I have a soul. I don't believe anyone has a soul.

whocanbewho:

If you believe you do what happens to it after you die?

I don't believe I do. After you die, you rot.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by phabulux: 6:13pm On May 12, 2015
thehomer:

No I don't think the universe is too perfect for there not to be a master designer.

Jesu von Jesu!

How perfect could this life have been without you messing it up?

I know you don't have a soul. Read my lips: anyone of your kind does not deserve it.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Walspring: 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
bolaji3071:
HEAVEN and HELL is real, my brother and sisters here repent, tomorrow may be too late, HEAVEN and HELL is real, accept Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour today, I was once and unbeliever but when I come to the knowledge of the truth, I gave my life to christ and since den avnt regret d step I took to accept christ.... God bless you op.... I pray God open the eyes of people dat are still doubting here. Heaven and Hell is real.... Jesus is coming soon!!!

@op Walspring please sir can you permit me to copy and repost dis ur write about Hell sir.

Yes you can... But i may ask, where do you want to repost it to?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by stchuxobi(m): 8:46am On May 18, 2015
Walspring:
I am afraid and this is very sad because majority who claimed to be born again are on their way to hell fire. I dont know many people here have ever receive fire burn on their skins but fire produces one of the greatest possible physical pain know to mankind. If you are ever been burnt with fire and the skin is scalded, you will understand the physical pain of fire

The following below are the reasons you must not go to hell fire;

God does not send people to hell fire but people choose to go there and there are tortures in hell if a man or woman gets there.

If you seriously and constantly desiring heaven, you will not miss it, once you are constantly desiring it and regularly you are pursing it

Sometimes people are invited to prayer meetings and they said we dont like the prayer(s) and we are not going to pray but one of the greatest prayer meetings of the whole world of all time is going to be in hell fire. A person may decided not to pray here on earth but (s)he will pray in hell fire. (i.e they will be praying that God have mercy and help from me this punishment and by then its already late for God to answer that kind of prayer)

In hell there is unquenchable fire. (God has done it before by the burning bush of Moses, the fire was burning and the burn was not consume. That is the fire will be on the skin of the person, the torture of the skin will continue and the fire will not quenched.

In hell there will be darkness.

In hell there will be smell of burning flesh.

In hell there will be what the bible called gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22 vs 13 (If you go to hell fire without your teeth, the teeth will be provided for you there).

In hell there will be pain that no drug(s) can help.

In hell there will be weeping.

In hell there will be yelling.

In hell there will be screaming.

In hell there will be feeling of lostness.

In hell there will be no water.

In hell there will be frustration.

In hell there will be anger.

In hell there will be no peace.

In hell there will be no joy.

In hell there will be painful memory. ( Memory of this kind of message you are hearing now and post you are reading now, that somebody said and posted this thing and somebody told us that the place is not easy, somebody said it is not the right place to go).

In hell there will be painful seperation.

There will be no rest in the place.

In hell there will be no mercy.

In hell there will be no comfort. (It is an habitation of unpleasantness).

In hell there will be no hope.

In hell there will be no way of escape.

In hell there will be unsatisfy desire there. (somebody wants to drink but no drink, (s)he has a desire but (s)he can not fulfil his/her desire.

In hell there will be cries of regret.

In hell there will be no excuses.

In hell no one will claim that God has been unfair to them

In hell no one will say that God has given him a RAW deal.

In hell you will just know that you are guilty

Try and imagine that every second of eternity the body of the person will be in hot pain and that pain will be as regular as shower of heavy boiling water falling on the skin of somebody and then as the person is trying to move the agony of the stretching skin that is already burnt is another pain then daggers and flashes of pain will be running through the body

The person wants to relax, he want to rest, he can not relax and he can not rest. The hair that has been burning all over town is now on fire itself. (Italain attachment and Russian attachement now is catching fire)

The feet and hands are forming blisters, and the throat is very raw from whalling and screaming and praying useless prayers and the burning brimestone like hot laval is pouring into the mouth of as the person is opening his/her mouth

The body is on fire inside and outside and then the warm of fire which scientist have now found beneath the surface of the earth will totally engulf the body

In hell cry for water will come but there will be no response.

The horrible smell of roasting flesh and roasting sulphur will suffocate the person and the person will feel sick

The screams and endless scream in the place will almost run the person mad.. i.e for the whole of eternity silence is gone, there is no silence again its noise, eternal noise and cry

No silence again and because of frustration there strange hands will be grabbing each other and fighting each other.

Especially those who are singing down down satan now and now who ends up there, they will say ehen! ehen! so you are here then they will attack the person with their anger and frustration.

Hell is not a place to go and not a place to plan to go.

Majority of church goer are already there.

Hell is a place of no return.

There is really no way to describe hell fire because nothing on earth can be compare to it.

Summary of DKO message *The pains of Hell*

Believe it or not Hell is real and the Word of God must surely come to past
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Weah96: 3:07pm On May 18, 2015
stchuxobi:

Believe it or not Hell is real and the Word of God must surely come to past

Believe it or not, Mohammed was the last prophet sent by the almighty God. Hell is real and there's a special place for those who ignore the message of the prophet.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by xcelentattitude(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2015
thehomer:

I'd say God wants to torture people and that is why he created hell.
He wants to torture them so he gave them chance to repent?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whocanbewho(m): 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
thehomer:

you are wrong on that part, if you appreciate life and your immediate environment . then you will see reasons why the uniiverse is perfect. The earth rotates on its axis at one thousand miles
an hour; if it turned at one hundred miles an hour,
our days and nights would be ten times as long as
now, and the hot sun would then burn up our
vegetation during each long day, while in the long
night any surviving sprout would freeze.
Again, the sun, source of our life, has a surface
temperature of 12,000 degrees Fahrenheit, and our
earth is, just far enough away so that this 'eternal
fire" warms us just enough and not too much! If the
sun gave off only one-half its present radiation, we
would freeze, and if it gave half as much more, we
would roast.
The slant of the earth, tilted at an angle of 23
degrees, gives us our seasons; if it had not been so
tilted, vapours from the ocean would move north and
south, piling up for us continents of ice. If our moon
was, say, only 50 thousand miles away instead of its
actual distance, our tides would be so enormous that
twice a day all continents would be submerged; even
the mountains would soon be eroded away.
If the crust of the earth had been only ten feet
thicker, there would be no oxygen without which
animal life must die. Had the ocean been a few feet
deeper, carbon dioxide and oxygen would have been
absorbed and no vegetable life could exist. Or if our
atmosphere had been thinner, some of the meteors,
now burned in space by the million every day would
be striking all parts of the earth, starting fires
everywhere.
Because of these, and host of other examples, there
is not one chance in millions that life on our planet is
an accident.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
xcelentattitude:

He wants to torture them so he gave them chance to repent?

Is there a chance to repent when you're in hell?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
phabulux:

Jesu von Jesu!

How perfect could this life have been without you messing it up?

I'm the one messing up this life and not your God who invented diseases, created the devil and created hell?

phabulux:

I know you don't have a soul. Read my lips: anyone of your kind does not deserve it.

Thanks for your knowledge. I'm glad you don't have a soul too and that you don't "deserve" it either.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by thehomer: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
whocanbewho:
you are wrong on that part, if you appreciate life and your immediate environment . then you will see reasons why the uniiverse is perfect. The earth rotates on its axis at one thousand miles
an hour; if it turned at one hundred miles an hour,
our days and nights would be ten times as long as
now, and the hot sun would then burn up our
vegetation during each long day, while in the long
night any surviving sprout would freeze.
Again, the sun, source of our life, has a surface
temperature of 12,000 degrees Fahrenheit, and our
earth is, just far enough away so that this 'eternal
fire" warms us just enough and not too much! If the
sun gave off only one-half its present radiation, we
would freeze, and if it gave half as much more, we
would roast.

What if the earth rotated at 1001 miles/hour? Or the sun had a surface temperature of 12,002 degrees Fahrenheit?

whocanbewho:

The slant of the earth, tilted at an angle of 23
degrees, gives us our seasons; if it had not been so
tilted, vapours from the ocean would move north and
south, piling up for us continents of ice. If our moon
was, say, only 50 thousand miles away instead of its
actual distance, our tides would be so enormous that
twice a day all continents would be submerged; even
the mountains would soon be eroded away.
If the crust of the earth had been only ten feet
thicker, there would be no oxygen without which
animal life must die. Had the ocean been a few feet
deeper, carbon dioxide and oxygen would have been
absorbed and no vegetable life could exist. Or if our
atmosphere had been thinner, some of the meteors,
now burned in space by the million every day would
be striking all parts of the earth, starting fires
everywhere.
Because of these, and host of other examples, there
is not one chance in millions that life on our planet is
an accident.

Simply stating how things are says nothing about your God. So, where is your God?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whocanbewho(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
thehomer:

What if the earth rotated at 1001 miles/hour? Or the sun had a surface temperature of 12,002 degrees Fahrenheit?

Simply stating how things are says nothing about your God. So, where is your God?
. Before you came into this world, where did you come from. If you can tell me where you came from I'll tell you where God is. Stating how things are says a lot about God. As a medical person, Everything is too uniform and precise for there not to be a master planner. Stand in front of a mirror take a look at yourself from head to toe and tell me someone somewhere more intelligent than we are didn't design us. Let me the eye for example: In order for an eye to see, all of its parts have to co-
exist and work in harmony. For instance, if an eye
happened to have lost its eyelid, but still had all the
other parts such as the cornea, conjunctiva, iris,
pupil, eye lenses, retina, choroid, eye muscles, and
tear glands, it would still be greatly damaged and
soon lose its seeing function. In the same manner,
even if all its organelles were present, if the tear
production were stopped, the eye would soon dry out
and become blind.
"The chain of coincidences" posited by evolutionists
loses all its meaning against the complex structure of
the eye. It is not possible to explain the existence of
the eye other than as a matter of special creation.
The eye has a multi-sectioned complex system and,
as discussed above, all of these individual sections
had to come into existence at the same time. It is
impossible for a half-developed eye to function at
"half capacity". In such a circumstance, the act of
seeing can by no means take place. An evolutionist
scientist admits to this truth:
The common trait of the eyes and the wings is that
they can only function if they are fully developed. In
other words, a halfway-developed eye cannot see; a
bird with half-formed wings cannot fly.
In this case, we again face that very important
question: who created all of the components of the
eye all at once?
The owner of the eyes is obviously not the one who
makes the decision about their formation. For it is
impossible for a being devoid of the knowledge of
what seeing is like, to desire to have a seeing organ
and have it attached to his body. So we have to
accept the existence of a Possessor of superior
Wisdom Who has created living beings with senses
such as seeing, hearing, and so on. Another claim is
that unconscious cells gained consciousness-
requiring functions such as seeing and hearing by
their own desire and effort. It is crystal clear that this
is impossible. In the Qur'an, it is stated that seeing
has been bestowed upon living beings by God:
Say: He it is Who brought you into being and made
for you the ears and the eyes and the hearts: little is
it that you give thanks. (The Qur'an, 67:23)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.