Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire (40061 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Davidson267(m): 10:29am On May 10, 2015
Walspring:
I am afraid and this is very sad because majority who claimed to be born again are on their way to hell fire. I dont know many people here have ever receive fire burn on their skins but fire produces one of the greatest possible physical pain know to mankind. If you are ever been burnt with fire and the skin is scalded, you will understand the physical pain of fire

The following below are the reasons you must not go to hell fire;

God does not send people to hell fire but people choose to go there and there are tortures in hell if a man or woman gets there.

If you seriously and constantly desiring heaven, you will not miss it, once you are constantly desiring it and regularly you are pursing it

Sometimes people are invited to prayer meetings and they said we dont like the prayer(s) and we are not going to pray but one of the greatest prayer meetings of the whole world of all time is going to be in hell fire. A person may decided not to pray here on earth but (s)he will pray in hell fire. (i.e they will be praying that God have mercy and help from me this punishment and by then its already late for God to answer that kind of prayer)

In hell there is unquenchable fire. (God has done it before by the burning bush of Moses, the fire was burning and the burn was not consume. That is the fire will be on the skin of the person, the torture of the skin will continue and the fire will not quenched.

In hell there will be darkness.

In hell there will be smell of burning flesh.

In hell there will be what the bible called gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22 vs 13 (If you go to hell fire without your teeth, the teeth will be provided for you there).

In hell there will be pain that no drug(s) can help.

In hell there will be weeping.

In hell there will be yelling.

In hell there will be screaming.

In hell there will be feeling of lostness.

In hell there will be no water.

In hell there will be frustration.

In hell there will be anger.

In hell there will be no peace.

In hell there will be no joy.

In hell there will be painful memory. ( Memory of this kind of message you are hearing now and post you are reading now, that somebody said and posted this thing and somebody told us that the place is not easy, somebody said it is not the right place to go).

In hell there will be painful seperation.

There will be no rest in the place.

In hell there will be no mercy.

In hell there will be no comfort. (It is an habitation of unpleasantness).

In hell there will be no hope.

In hell there will be no way of escape.

In hell there will be unsatisfy desire there. (somebody wants to drink but no drink, (s)he has a desire but (s)he can not fulfil his/her desire.

In hell there will be cries of regret.

In hell there will be no excuses.

In hell no one will claim that God has been unfair to them

In hell no one will say that God has given him a RAW deal.

In hell you will just know that you are guilty

Try and imagine that every second of eternity the body of the person will be in hot pain and that pain will be as regular as shower of heavy boiling water falling on the skin of somebody and then as the person is trying to move the agony of the stretching skin that is already burnt is another pain then daggers and flashes of pain will be running through the body

The person wants to relax, he want to rest, he can not relax and he can not rest. The hair that has been burning all over town is now on fire itself. (Italain attachment and Russian attachement now is catching fire)

The feet and hands are forming blisters, and the throat is very raw from whalling and screaming and praying useless prayers and the burning brimestone like hot laval is pouring into the mouth of as the person is opening his/her mouth

The body is on fire inside and outside and then the warm of fire which scientist have now found beneath the surface of the earth will totally engulf the body

In hell cry for water will come but there will be no response.

The horrible smell of roasting flesh and roasting sulphur will suffocate the person and the person will feel sick

The screams and endless scream in the place will almost run the person mad.. i.e for the whole of eternity silence is gone, there is no silence again its noise, eternal noise and cry

No silence again and because of frustration there strange hands will be grabbing each other and fighting each other.

Especially those who are singing down down satan now and now who ends up there, they will say ehen! ehen! so you are here then they will attack the person with their anger and frustration.

Hell is not a place to go and not a place to plan to go.

Majority of church goer are already there.

Hell is a place of no return.

There is really no way to describe hell fire because nothing on earth can be compare to it.

Summary of DKO message *The pains of Hell*
despite many grammatical flaws,somebody pushed this to fp...hmmm God is great
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by brushstrokes(f): 10:30am On May 10, 2015
I'm in hell already!!! It's damn hot, no light, fuel scarcity angry undecided
In fact Nigerians have enough experience to design the layout of hell

#tellmemoreabouthell#

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by decountof(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2015
When sin demanded justice for my soul...mercy said "No"...sin will never take control....thank you Jesus, Mercy said "No"
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Samuelkirk(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2015
Jesus is the only way! Repent now !come to Christ
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Genea(f): 10:31am On May 10, 2015
thehomer:
If Heaven is where the monster who created Hell is, maybe I'd rather go to hell.

In Heaven, there will be boredom while Hell will be filled with thinkers like myself. There may be shouting but the shouts may just be vigorous debates.
u r insane

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by donkunzman: 10:32am On May 10, 2015
Lol at what is in parentheses. Let's be serious please. Lol.[quote author=Walspring post=33567095

In hell there will be what the bible called gnashing of teeth. Matthew 22 vs 13 (If you go to hell fire without your teeth, the teeth will be provided for you there).

[/quote]
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by helphelp: 10:33am On May 10, 2015
Walspring:
I am afraid and this is very sad because majority who claimed to be born again are on their way to hell fire. I dont know many people here have ever receive fire burn on their skins but fire produces one of the greatest possible physical pain know to mankind. If you are ever been burnt with fire and the skin is scalded, you will understand the physical pain of fire

The following below are the reasons you must not go to hell fire;

God does not send people to hell fire but people choose to go there and there are tortures in hell if a man or woman gets there.

If you seriously and constantly desiring heaven, you will not miss it, once you are constantly desiring it and regularly you are pursing it

Sometimes people are invited to prayer meetings and they said we dont like the prayer(s) and we are not going to pray but one of the greatest prayer meetings of the whole world of all time is going to be in hell fire. A person may decided not to pray here on earth but (s)he will pray in hell fire. (i.e they will be praying that God have mercy and help from me this punishment and by then its already late for God to answer that kind of prayer)

In hell there is unquenchable fire. (God has done it before by the burning bush of Moses, the fire was burning and the burn was not consume. That is the fire will be on the skin of the person, the torture of the skin will continue and the fire will not quenched.

In hell there will be darkness.

In hell there will be smell of burning flesh.

In hell there will be pain that no drug(s) can help.

In hell there will be weeping.

In hell there will be yelling.

In hell there will be screaming.

In hell there will be feeling of lostness.

In hell there will be no water.

In hell there will be frustration.

In hell there will be anger.

In hell there will be no peace.

In hell there will be no joy.

In hell there will be painful memory. ( Memory of this kind of message you are hearing now and post you are reading now, that somebody said and posted this thing and somebody told us that the place is not easy, somebody said it is not the right place to go).

In hell there will be painful seperation.

There will be no rest in the place.

In hell there will be no mercy.

In hell there will be no comfort. (It is an habitation of unpleasantness).

In hell there will be no hope.

In hell there will be no way of escape.

In hell there will be unsatisfy desire there. (somebody wants to drink but no drink, (s)he has a desire but (s)he can not fulfil his/her desire.

In hell there will be cries of regret.

In hell there will be no excuses.

In hell no one will claim that God has been unfair to them

In hell no one will say that God has given him a RAW deal.

In hell you will just know that you are guilty

Try and imagine that every second of eternity the body of the person will be in hot pain and that pain will be as regular as shower of heavy boiling water falling on the skin of somebody and then as the person is trying to move the agony of the stretching skin that is already burnt is another pain then daggers and flashes of pain will be running through the body

The person wants to relax, he want to rest, he can not relax and he can not rest. The hair that has been burning all over town is now on fire itself. (Italain attachment and Russian attachement now is catching fire)

The feet and hands are forming blisters, and the throat is very raw from whalling and screaming and praying useless prayers and the burning brimestone like hot laval is pouring into the mouth of as the person is opening his/her mouth

The body is on fire inside and outside and then the warm of fire which scientist have now found beneath the surface of the earth will totally engulf the body

In hell cry for water will come but there will be no response.

The horrible smell of roasting flesh and roasting sulphur will suffocate the person and the person will feel sick

The screams and endless scream in the place will almost run the person mad.. i.e for the whole of eternity silence is gone, there is no silence again its noise, eternal noise and cry

No silence again and because of frustration there strange hands will be grabbing each other and fighting each other.

Especially those who are singing down down satan now and now who ends up there, they will say ehen! ehen! so you are here then they will attack the person with their anger and frustration.

Hell is not a place to go and not a place to plan to go.

Majority of church goer are already there.

Hell is a place of no return.

There is really no way to describe hell fire because nothing on earth can be compare to it.

Summary of DKO message *The pains of Hell*

Like say heaven sure for you sef...

Hypocrite

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by brushstrokes(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2015
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by obiZEAL(m): 10:33am On May 10, 2015
nepp:
ITS LIKE THIS: I created men and women with original sin. Then i destroy most of them for sinning, then I impregnated a woman with myself as her child. Later I will kill myself as a sacrifice to myself to save you all from the sin I gave you all in the first place....

Seriously??
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by UncleJudax(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2015
TheWholeTruth:
If all things we enjoy on earth here isn't in Heaven Hmmmmm

Wait Oooo, na to just wake up in the morning and guys will start clapping, singing and the rest we will be doing in heaven till eternity?

Imagine I treked from Apapa port to Tolu Road in the year 2011 and someone still threaten me with hell. I nearly faint that day, I had to stop somewhere and drank some chilled sachet water. Because one dude stole my Samsung window phone and I had to use the money with me to get a welcome back sim and lunch then trek like tomorrow no dey.

Living in Nigeria alone is enough hell for us.
I think I get where you are coming from. However, if living in Nigeria is no fun, why would you want another Hell aka Nigeria after this life?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:35am On May 10, 2015
All this BS makes no sense.

Why would a JUST God burn people infinitely for a finite crime? More like a judge who claims to be just sending a yam thief to death.

So if I steal yams everyday for seventy years and die, I go to hell for eternity. What sort of dumb judgement is that?

Moreover, what sort of a MERCIFUL God would live through the anguish of his erring creations for eternity? Even an ordinary man like me can't bear to see the worst of criminals degraded or burnt to death by a mob. One of the reasons why I hate jungle justice and the beasts that perpetrate it.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by UncleJudax(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2015
brushstrokes:
I'm in hell already!!! It's damn hot, no light, fuel scarcity angry undecided
In fact Nigerians have enough experience to design the layout of hell
Hahaha. True to that. If anything, Nigerians would blossom in Hell. grin

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by elisha90(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2015
It's as simple as Abc, its sure a reality. Don't let ur fear build lies around facts. For those of u that spoke harshly about the sole creator, I feel for u. I pray his endless mercy see u through. The bible have said it all. He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit is saying.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by verycheese: 10:42am On May 10, 2015
Truth be told, I don't want to go to hell. I want Allah's mercy...the type that prevails over his anger.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by queenprecy(f): 10:42am On May 10, 2015
may God help us IJN Amen

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by nagoma(m): 10:42am On May 10, 2015
MrPresident1:
The coded myths are being used to hold people fast in captivity and bondage.
We are all in hell, all of us, we are all in hell.
Simple explanation; America is heaven, that is why everyone wants to go to America, Nigeria is hell, that is why people wants to run away from Nigeria.
We are already in hell awaiting redemption. Jesus Christ will come to redeem us.

Take you to America?
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by tupacshakur(m): 10:43am On May 10, 2015
"When I die, fucck it, I wanna go to HELL
'cos I'm a piece of $hit, it ain't hard to fuckin' TELL

It doesn't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-GOODIES
dressed in white, I like black Tims and black HOODIES

God will probably have me on some real strict $HIT
No sleepin' all day, no gettin' my dick LICKED

Hangin' with the goodie-goodies, loungin' in PARADISE
Fucck that $hit, I wanna tote guns and SHOOT DICE...

- Christopher Wallace (1972 - 1997)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by centjamie(m): 10:44am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I don't wanna hear such word as hell abeg. Who has been there and what does it look like?

From the pics you guys are painting, it's not possible for someone to visit there and come back to give testimony just like so many fake pastors do.

How on earth do you think that a loving God will allow his sweat-taking handwork(man) to rot in hell?

Catholics are talking about purgatory before heaven, Jehovah witness is saying there's no heaven, which do we believe again

Point of correction,the witnesses didn't say there was no heaven.what they said is that there is heaven, but it is only meant for God and his angels.God didn't promise, man heaven,he promised the righteous paradise here on earth(a new life/world without suffering and pains.).its's somewhere in psalms have forgotten the quotation.

I think i believe them.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by fguyy(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2015
ooh my leaving father in heaven..GOD i.need your grace to follow your path ways..never.let me walk astray..forgive me my sins. makes me to understand you more..filled my hrt wit holy spirity...

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:46am On May 10, 2015
All the reasons are so funny... Because the world We live now that most are afraid to leave is full of the aforementioned elements.... Logic grin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Jayuba(m): 10:47am On May 10, 2015
Am already on my way to heaven.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2015
Hell is interestn bt nt gud
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:49am On May 10, 2015
UncleJudax:

I think I get where you are coming from. However, if living in Nigeria is no fun, why would you want another Hell aka Nigeria after this life?

We all have free will. You believe whatever you want.

Last bullet:

What I am after is doing what is right (putting a smile on people's faces), and not going to heaven or hell. I do good to people just because it pays to be good.

Let love lead.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:50am On May 10, 2015
centjamie:

Point of correction,the witnesses didn't say there was no heaven.what they said is that there is heaven, but it is only meant for God and his angels.God didn't promise, man heaven,he promised the righteous paradise here on earth(a new life/world without suffering and pains.).its's somewhere in psalms have forgotten the quotation.

I think i believe them.
I think in that direction too. Why will God allow people to come and pollute the heaven.

Imagine Lia*r Mohammed, ffk,even myself too and several other Nigerians in heaven. HE wan mek we corrupt the angels?

Honestly, why will he give man a charge over the earth if he planned to destroy it later?

Too many questions without answers undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by danielicon(m): 10:51am On May 10, 2015
Kinkale:
Mtcheww.. Rubbish... Am a chrsitian but its cos of things like this that people turn atheist. Why are christians nowadays so negative? Why don't you tell them why they should go to heaven? God is a God of judgement quite alright, but even Jesus didnt threaten people, he gave them reason why God was the answer.

So many people are searching for questions to their problems, many people need help, and you come and start threatening them with hell fire, owk o. OYO
whether it is threatening or not , the true must be told . what'sthe essence of making it sound sweet while a whole pile of people are dropping into hell everyday . this is a serious issue that have far been forgotten and it is happening just as God said . he will come at the most unexpected time. everyone must not go to heaven. to some hearingthis will change them for God but for others it will serve as condemnation . happy Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 10:53am On May 10, 2015
H3ll? I'll need a prove from someone who's been there and back to believe it's real

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by gamaliel121(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2015
You see, there's no harm in believing in God, infact if we all follow Gods rules and commandments, life will be easier and der'll be peace...believing in God has no negative effect on us....now, for those who dont believe in God, what if truelly derz God If he exists den not believing in him would be the worst decision we ever make,,,so a "wise" person will believe in his existence..GOD is real, hell is real, heaven is real...GOD is alive...der is no one like him...noone can compare with him...let us all be wise....the bible says..."A fool says to himself, there is no God". Jesus loves u all..and God bless us..happy sunday

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by seedorfg(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2015
am allergic to hell
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by wright001(m): 10:56am On May 10, 2015
And above all, you will not see God as he is.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by mekaboy(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2015
adewaletb3:

Why would God who claims to love us create a place of suffering for us?

Hell was not created for us, but for the devil and his demons. However the devil will not go to hell for the same offence people commit. So the devil and those that follow his lead will end up there.

God help me not to end up there.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by mumihaja(f): 10:59am On May 10, 2015
Listen to the attached sounds from hell, if there is no hell, where do unrepentant sinners go to? Free thinkers think about this....Psalms 14:1 the fool hath said in his heart there is no God...

http://www.amightywind.com/hell/aboutsounds.htm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Ten Ways That Show That Your Prophet Or Prophetess Is Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.