Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire (40059 Views)

Man Claims Using Make-ups Will Lead Ladies To Hell - Twitter Users React / Will This My Act Of Good Lead Me To Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by klarke(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:
If Heaven is where the monster who created Hell is, maybe I'd rather go to hell.

In Heaven, there will be boredom while Hell will be filled with thinkers like myself. There may be shouting but the shouts may just be vigorous debates.

May God show you mercy, I earnestly pray for you.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by pneumaticos(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Shame he didn't teach you how to communicate properly. You seem to need a classroom rather more than a church.

Thanks..a spiritual failure is one who is good in all the classrooms of the world yet lost in the most important thing of life

I did well communicating with you..ur mind is the major problem
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by klarke(m): 1:31pm On May 10, 2015
adewaletb3:
But I don't think hell is real

What if at the end you finally realized hell is actually real, who will you blame!
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by honourablelumis: 1:33pm On May 10, 2015
God give me the grace to know and understand the truth. i seek ye for the kingdom of God... if living long on earth is what will makes me to loose the kingdom of God. call me now, take me now
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 10, 2015
pneumaticos:

Thanks..a spiritual failure is one who is good in all the classrooms of the world yet lost in the most important thing of life

I did well communicating with you..ur mind is the major problem
You said you've seen Jesus and he talks to you everyday, so I'm wondering why he doesn't get you to communicate without comical grammatical errors, or does he speak that way too?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
clemz88:
aaaah! Light and darkness has nothing in common. Mohammed never died for me . He didn't promise me salvation. N I can never identify my self with him because hez darkness.

Truth is objective but your perception of it is subjective. That you believe Jesus died for you does not mean he truly died for you. You call Muhammed darkness because you perceive him to be so. But hope you know that there are hundreds of people out there who believe Muhammad is light?

The objective truth might be that neither Muhammed nor Jesus is light. What is even the assurance that darkness is not a positive entity? You can't be too sure of these things especially if your only proof is a book written hundreds of years ago by some Jewish fishermen.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by charlsecy(m): 1:40pm On May 10, 2015
whytepawn1:
hell is real likewise heaven. the Bible is there with empirical evidence.
Do you know what the word empirical means?

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by clemz88(m): 1:42pm On May 10, 2015
hifaif:

Truth is objective but your perception of it is subjective. That you believe Jesus died for you does not mean he truly died for you. You call Muhammed darkness because you perceive him to be so. But hope you know that there are hundreds of people out there who believe Muhammad is light?

The objective truth might be that neither Muhammed nor Jesus is light. What is even the assurance that darkness is not a positive entity? You can't be too sure of these things especially if your only proof is a book written hundreds of years ago by some Jewish fishermen.
na by force to believe mohamed ne? Abi I thief him wife? Stop disturbing me na. Shioooor
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by hennie4rhyme(m): 1:45pm On May 10, 2015
adewaletb3:

Initially right? So why it now turned to a place for humans created in Gods image??

It is created for devil & his associates (sinners), hell is not meant for children of God, it is meant for Satan and his entourage
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by barnabas91: 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
adewaletb3:

Why would God who claims to love us create a place of suffering for us?
God didnt create for you, he only created it for d devil and his agents. the witches and wizard are his agent, the iluminati are. those that preaches false doctrines are one of his. if u wanna understand the things beyond this world, read revelation. it has been stamped and sign. in revelation, you will understand what came about y Jesus died for us.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by barnabas91: 1:49pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:
If Heaven is where the monster who created Hell is, maybe I'd rather go to hell.

In Heaven, there will be boredom while Hell will be filled with thinkers like myself. There may be shouting but the shouts may just be vigorous debates.
May God have mercy and redeem you of ur thought and those that hit LIKE on ur statement. I will rather live my life as if there is God and found out there is not, than live my life as if there isnt and find out there is.
thehomer God love u.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Sponge3(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2015
"The myth of hell represents all the meanness, all the revenge, all the selfishness, all the cruelty, all the hatred, all the infamy of which the heart of man is capable." — Robert Ingersoll.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Crispels(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2015
Is there any empirical evidence that hell truly exists?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whocanbewho(m): 1:55pm On May 10, 2015
thehomer:

if u think heaven will be boring then mayb u don't know wat heaven is like...just think of heaven as the direct opposite of hell. A place where you'll have all that you can ever want, a place with unimaginable joy and peace...enormous amount of sacrifice has to be made here on earth by anyone who wishes to get in, with that amount of sacrifice its safe to think its gunna be worth it...
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 10, 2015
clemz88:
na by force to believe mohamed ne? Abi I thief him wife? Stop disturbing me na. Shioooor

grin Funny you. When you mentioned me the first time, you hinted that I was ignorant for not believing in hell and the passion story but now, you are accusing me of trying to force Muhammad on you because I questioned your perception of objective truth. I never tried to force Muhammad on you. For the records, I don't even believe in Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Abidex45: 1:57pm On May 10, 2015
@op, pix n video of hell fire or... u kno d rest na? *tiptoe out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by phabulux: 1:58pm On May 10, 2015
Walspring:
God give me the grace and mercy so that i wont end up in Hell fire... Amen

What do you know about hell fire?

If heaven is populated with your kind, then, by Christ, it's going to be fuuuuc-king boring!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by whytepawn1(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2015
charlsecy:
Do you know what the word empirical means?
what about it??
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:02pm On May 10, 2015
TheWholeTruth:
Living in Nigeria alone is enough hell for us.

Last bullet:

What I am after is doing what is right (putting a smile on people's faces), and not going to heaven or hell. I do good to people just because it pays to be good.

Let love lead.
Last bullet pikin, hell is real o.
Last Bullet
Continue to do good as you v said but walk towards the part of salvation of your soul.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Dhurmynick(m): 2:03pm On May 10, 2015
I might go to church on Sunday and shit but I am a confirm atheist, I don't believe in heaven and I certainly don't believe in hell, what i do believe in is science, science explains almost everything yet we choose to believe in what we can't explain over what is. How did the Bible and Quran come into existence, did a tornado bring it down from heaven?? Why are there different versions?? Who wrote them?? Why do we believe heaven is up and hell is down??.
We've left the atmosphere and almost digged into the earth's crust yet nothing!! Pastors die and come back! It's not an unnatural existence.
How did water enter the coconut? Praise God
See the stars? Praise God
Everything? Praise God
We are all deceiving ourselves
The same God that made us yet leaves us to battle cancer, nemonia, arthritis etc yet he made us in his own image
Created hell?? Who has ever been to hell?

I saw a pic of Mars and in the comments i saw "God is wonderful" tell me why would God make a planet s so useless??
What happens to we humans depends on what we believe in.
The British introduced religion to us yet we cling to it so dearly.. Even more than those who introduced it to us!!
A leap of faith, believing what you don't see, thinking there's a higher plan 'a higher up' a higher everything in life makes you Nothing but delusional and paranoid,
Ever watched the big bang theory?? There's more to life than we choose to acknowledge. If there's a hell we are already in it.
There's no higher up
There's no God.
There's no lucifer
If there is a God, he should be in hell not lucifer, Lucifer merely protested and created lilith and God threw him in a cage with 66 seals which can be opened only if 7 is broken.
Now think of your fate if you actually believe these fallacies and heaven and earth.. I'm no anti Christ but I just don't believe there's one. And if there is.. I'm team #Lucifer all the way.
Believing in what we can even be sure exists is like believing in is no better than believing in Jonathan, nothing good comes out of it..
God created hell a place we propose to be filled with eternal damnation makes him a monster yet every Sunday Christian lift his name up high to a God that probably knows who's going to hell yet doesn't just let them know and save them the efforts, they do say he knows all.
I BELIEVE IN SCIENCE.
When we die our remains go to the ground and a new life comes out of it or thrives on it.

They are deceiving you.
If there's a God, he's a figure head.

Christian and Muslim doctors, just tell your patients to believe in God and go home without prescribing any drugs to them why don't you, everything works for a reason, you can see it, you even know it yet you do the opposite.
All these prophecies are misconceptions based upon what we believe.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by bolaji3071(m): 2:06pm On May 10, 2015
Walspring:
God give me the grace and mercy so that i wont end up in Hell fire... Amen

me too, op gud pm please permit me to repost dis.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by phabulux: 2:06pm On May 10, 2015
klarke:

May God show you mercy, I earnestly pray for you.

You're just looking for who to defraud. If mercies are given FOC, none will be given you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by camelsAhoy: 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
barnabas91:

May God have mercy and redeem you of ur thout and those that LIKE ur statement. I will rather live my life as if there is God and found out there is not, than live my life as if there isnt and find out there is.
thehomer God love u.

Hey genius, you would have hit the jackpot if there weren't a thousand other gods out there you were sinning against.

Funny how your decision to believe in god is based on fear (like an abusive relationship) and tete?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by katcy4christ: 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
Hell is real,you may decide to doubt it,make mockery of it or you don't want to hear anything about hell.All the prophecies in the bible are fufilled already and right now some are being fufilled,the certainty of hell is not an exception.If you are still living in sin,it is time to repent and confess your sins to Jesus,forsake them and ask Jesus to come into your heart to be your lord and savior,ask for grace not to return to them.Get a bible,it is the manual to succeed as christain and lastly search diligently for a church where you grow in the christain race.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by kinibigdeal(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2015
pneumaticos:

The guy na one 16 year old wey never mature

No wonder

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by bolaji3071(m): 2:13pm On May 10, 2015
HEAVEN and HELL is real, my brother and sisters here repent, tomorrow may be too late, HEAVEN and HELL is real, accept Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour today, I was once and unbeliever but when I come to the knowledge of the truth, I gave my life to christ and since den avnt regret d step I took to accept christ.... God bless you op.... I pray God open the eyes of people dat are still doubting here. Heaven and Hell is real.... Jesus is coming soon!!!
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Tripletimmy(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2015
Pls try and blv. It is.... Read 1corinthians 15
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by bolaji3071(m): 2:16pm On May 10, 2015
HEAVEN and HELL is real, my brother and sisters here repent, tomorrow may be too late, HEAVEN and HELL is real, accept Jesus as ur lord and personal saviour today, I was once and unbeliever but when I come to the knowledge of the truth, I gave my life to christ and since den avnt regret d step I took to accept christ.... God bless you op.... I pray God open the eyes of people dat are still doubting here. Heaven and Hell is real.... Jesus is coming soon!!!

@op Walspring please sir can you permit me to copy and repost dis ur write about Hell sir.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by Pope22(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Sorry how oldd are you? i use to have this mindset years back.
Set your mind then...
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by phabulux: 2:22pm On May 10, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:

Last bullet pikin, hell is real o.
Last Bullet
Continue to do good as you v said but walk towards the part of salvation of your soul.

The only way to get to the kingdom of God is to fuu-ck right (I mean, to obey the laws of God and work accordingly). Number one: you must love your neighbour as yourself. If your neighbour is a good person, he/she will make sure you reap what you sow.

Number two: the only blood that washes in a woman's bloodstream is the one that flows in a phallus, not the one that a man went through immense pain to shed.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by charlsecy(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2015
whytepawn1:
what about it??
Look up the meaning of empirical.
Re: Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire by phabulux: 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
I just succeeded in typing a whole load of hogwash, but, that 'fanatico' couldn't have noticed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) / Pastor Adeboye: Some People Laughed At Me When My Son Died / Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.