Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS (46224 Views)

5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 10, 2015
socialmediaman:
All taxi drivers and infact all businesses in Nigeria need this, not just for the reasons stated by OP but also security. You don't want someone pointing a gun to your head and asking you to bring all you've earned for the whole day
we need to boost our internet services first.
in this digital age it is now a social amenity to be handled by the government.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Chimex388: 8:38pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
The change we can see!
BUHARI my HERO! AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! FASHOLA my GUY!!!
God bless Nairaland.
copy copy
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by AdeniyiA(m): 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
DIIGZ:
That's called upgraded change
cool
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nuhusky: 8:41pm On May 10, 2015
I hope is not One chance cos even robbers they use POS

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 10, 2015
I will never use card with that shit, i either pay at their office with my card if not then i will pay in cash, even if i don't have cash on me then i will stop at an ATM machine, withdraw cash and then pay him, we don't pay cabs here with POS, never heard it at-least so why should i do that in Nigeria with all these card frauds going on everywhere. sad
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 8:47pm On May 10, 2015
Bamz:

Phew!

Well zoom in on the pic and you'll see the Access Bank logo. Girls,aargg!!
I didn't really look at d pic
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by chmod777: 8:48pm On May 10, 2015
Great but not news at all. I was at a mama put along PH road owerri close to ABC transport transfer park in 2013 november, the mamaput woman had POS and was impressed by that . I engaged her in a chat
dealeh:

Quite impressive

He obviously doesn’t want to hear stories that touch from customers with not enough cash, Pay on the Move…

http://www.gltrends.com/photo-see-lagos-taxi-driver-uses-pos/
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by bigtt76(f): 8:52pm On May 10, 2015
Long overdue. Next I expect are the Danforth grin that will be the killer change we all crave for cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2015
papawemba:

You are so beautifully Stuupid.
. thanks for ur Fucken observation.... uwc
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by olu4life(m): 9:39pm On May 10, 2015
Tolexander:
for you to think I don't know that is a POS is the father of ignorance.
Oga mi u dey fall my hand o. Zoom the pics, its POS. Thats sumtin I use almost on a daily basis
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 10, 2015
dealeh:

Quite impressive

He obviously doesn’t want to hear stories that touch from customers with not enough cash, Pay on the Move…

http://www.gltrends.com/photo-see-lagos-taxi-driver-uses-pos/

This POS that made gtbank blocked my 35k. After trying to purchase a blackberry Q5 @ slot. The transaction wasn't successful and they blocked the money.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by lachenzy1(m): 9:48pm On May 10, 2015
na lie.... thats a toyota corolla 2000model.... pls spare us this one
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by chigoizie7(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
The change we can see!
BUHARI my HERO! AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!! FASHOLA my GUY!!!
God bless Nairaland.

What of ROCHAS? Your taxi driver I guess.

Even sef,na conductor fit am
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:
interesting..........
nobe card reader be dat?
wow,your a pretty gyal smiley cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by kenny1313(m): 10:02pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
The change we can see!

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.
Rochas your Father?
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by vokalguy(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2015
Jklue007:
The change we can see!

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

God bless Nairaland.

Right... I guess we have to credit someone huh... how deep is buhari's d**k in your mouth?
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by psalmsjob: 10:29pm On May 10, 2015
I guess that availability of Network, power supply and corporation of passengers would be some of his challenges in adequately deploying the POS. But its good original thinking from him.

Well done, Eko for Show!
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by heyiamjosh(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2015
This is a lie
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 10:40pm On May 10, 2015
vheMa:
wow,your a pretty gyal smiley cheesy
thanks so much dear
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by 9jatatafo(m): 11:23pm On May 10, 2015
That is called packaging
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 1:51am On May 11, 2015
emilyone:
My church uses POS how much more a taxi driver

Cashless policy is the answer cheesy
please which kin church you dey attend,the POS na for offering or Thanksgiving
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by ibkgab001: 3:45am On May 11, 2015
POS TRANSACTIONS are traceable
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by rman: 5:51am On May 11, 2015
Pavore9:

Giving it to banks was wrong! Going by Central bank of Kenya data an average of Sh6.2 billion (N13bn) was moved on a daily basis across the mobile money networks of MPESA, Airtelmoney, orange money etc in the first 6months of 2014! lt is even banks that are playing attache to these networks!

I agree. It is a technological solution per say not a financial one.

Giving it to banks is the major reason why it has not really been successful here. MTN was already running mobile money adverts before they were stopped. the banks argument was Telecoms operators were already big, unfortunately, what they fail to understand is the bigger the telecoms operators are, the bigger they will also make whichever bank they bank with.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Paschal55(m): 6:04am On May 11, 2015
I can feel d breeze of Change... it here already..
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Pavore9: 7:20am On May 11, 2015
rman:

I agree. It is a technological solution per say not a financial one.

Giving it to banks is the major reason why it has not really been successful here. MTN was already running mobile money adverts before they were stopped. the banks argument was Telecoms operators were already big, unfortunately, what they fail to understand is the bigger the telecoms operators are, the bigger they will also make whichever bank they bank with.

The banks should have thought of ways of benefiting from the Networks,

Take for instance, l use Airtelmoney here, what l did was l got an extra Airtel Kenya sim card, registered it with the Airtelmoney service and also got an Airtelmoney Visa card powered by one of the local banks here, Chase bank. l sent down both Sim card and Airtel Visa card to Nigeria. All l do is send money from my Airtel line right here in the comfort of my apartment and my contact in Nigeria instantly gets an alert through the line l had sent down earlier, he goes to the nearest ATM to withdraw! l can send a maximum of $750 daily.

This is one of the possibilities the banks are loosing!
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 8:31am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
thanks so much dear
I really need to speak with youcheesy. About something serious wink
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 8:55am On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
I really need to speak with youcheesy. About something serious wink

aitte...
about what
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Adeyeancah(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
lol thanks dear
yes , ur truly buriful
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Adeyeancah(m): 9:24am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
lol thanks dear
yes , ur truly buriful
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 9:26am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

aitte...
about what
grin when I viewed your profile I was with a friend of mine(a guy). He saw ur pic,and he couldn't help buh to admire you. Now he's been disturbing me,cos I told him we're both on d same forum(not friends). Can u pls gv him(me) ur pin or number sad lipsrsealed. To stop d disturbance,plss cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland / 'If You Don't Have ₦500k At 26 & Above, You Don't Have Purpose In Life' - Lady / Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.