Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS (46358 Views)

5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 10:00am On May 11, 2015
Adeyeancah:
yes , ur truly buriful
thanks cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Tolexander: 10:02am On May 11, 2015
olu4life:

Oga mi u dey fall my hand o. Zoom the pics, its POS. Thats sumtin I use almost on a daily basis
brother mi, how wouldn't I know that it is a POS?
I just dey do my Aro ni o
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 10:17am On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
grin when I viewed your profile I was with a friend of mine(a guy). He saw ur pic,and he couldn't help buh to admire you. Now he's been disturbing me,cos I told him we're both on d same forum(not friends). Can u pls gv him(me) ur pin or number sad lipsrsealed. To stop d disturbance,plss cry

I dnt let out. my pin or number to a total stranger....

but u may tell me about him
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 11:12am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

I dnt let out. my pin or number to a total stranger....

but u may tell me about him
oh sorry for denying the fact that you're my friend,earliergrin. He's cute(I think) should I drop his numb angry
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Ahmad4452(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

lol
thanks dear
wwwooooww spaxon u are d angel God sent to dis world ryt u luk gud,fwesh,cutie take away,eatable abeg u don marry or u get any younger sis
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 11:53am On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
oh sorry for denying the fact that you're my friend,earliergrin. He's cute(I think) should I drop his numb angry

is he on nl?
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 11:55am On May 11, 2015
Ahmad4452:
wwwooooww spaxon u are d angel God sent to dis world ryt u luk gud,fwesh,cutie take away,eatable abeg u don marry or u get any younger sis

cheesy.
I never marry oooo n i be last born abeg
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
is he on nl?
Nil,I don't think sosad what r u up to
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by adconline(m): 12:15pm On May 11, 2015
Pavore9:
CBN should put more effort on phone to phone payment method as long a phone can receive sms then it is good to go as it requires no internet. They should go and understudy Kenya's MPESA!
Thank you! Even Econet is one of the leading providers of such service.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Pavore9: 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
adconline:

Thank you! Even Econet is one of the leading providers of such service.

Where is Econet is offering the service.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
Nil,I don't think sosad what r u up to

I can't
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

I can't
sadoh damsel,pls don't let me dwn. He won't be happy,it seems he likes yousad
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 12:28pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
sadoh damsel,pls don't let me dwn. He won't be happy,it seems he likes yousad

you should tell more about him
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

you should tell more about him
ohshocked *smiles* no prob den,I'll surely. Should I do it here?
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 12:37pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
ohshocked *smiles* no prob den,I'll surely. Should I do it here?
yes here
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by TS2(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2015
I dont see him though.

And nothing in this pic suggests that you are in a taxi.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
yes here
okies. He's in his late teenwink,handsome(trust me). From ondo, university aspirant..ehm*pensive* what more o.... He's responsiblewink
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by adconline(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2015
Pavore9:

Where is Econet is offering the service.
Econet Wireless offers Eco-Cash..in some African countries . Why are we so late?? Must we lead from behind??
http://www.econetwireless.com/strive_masiyiwa_blog/index.php/being-business-minded-part-4-uber-ecocash-or-m-pesa-are-just-the-same/
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 2:08pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
okies. He's in his late teenwink,handsome(trust me). From ondo, university aspirant..ehm*pensive* what more o.... He's responsiblewink
he is a uni aspirant..
am in my second year....
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:
he is a uni aspirant..
am in my second year....
oh yeah,that does not mean anything na,sad are u gonna consider that one ni?
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by ElFenomeno1: 2:14pm On May 11, 2015
Fantastic.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
oh yeah,that does not mean anything na,sad are u gonna consider that one ni?

very much .......
yes it matters
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

very much .......
yes it matters
oh thank Godsmiley. I thought you jus ignoring me,I've been waitin 4 ur reply since. Okay sha amma tell himwink
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 10:43pm On May 11, 2015
vheMa:
oh thank Godsmiley. I thought you jus ignoring me,I've been waitin 4 ur reply since. Okay sha amma tell himwink

nah ..
I didn't ignore u
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

nah ..
I didn't ignore u
okies sha,I tink dat will b all 4 2night. Buh, he'd be sad if I discuss dis with him,2maosad
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by addey44: 7:58am On May 12, 2015
Mutuwa:
If the network fails nko? And the passenger no get enough cash?
This is the only challenge I see in this. You can use POS in taxis in most developed nations.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Ahmad4452(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2015
Spaxon:

cheesy.
abeg we fit be one....i fit die on top ur mata mke sendd u PM
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Ahmad4452(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Spaxon:

cheesy.
abeg we fit be one....i fit die on top ur mata mke sendd u PM wink
Spaxon:

cheesy.
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Trypa(f): 2:00pm On May 12, 2015
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
Ahmad4452:

1+1=2 cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Ahmad4452(m): 6:14pm On May 12, 2015
U understand
Spaxon:
1+1=2 cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS by Spaxon(f): 8:52pm On May 12, 2015
Ahmad4452:
U understand
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinese Man Speaking Complete Igbo To His Nigerian Customer In China(pics) / Hidden Truths About The Cooking Gas Business In Nigeria / Setting Goals For Success - 5 Top Tips For Successful Entrepreneurship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.