Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! (3019 Views)

10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day / 17 Funny Photos That Trace The Legend Of The Yoruba Demon / Masturbation Vs Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
Happy sunday palz. Hope y’all had a swell night. While still
rolling over the sheets early this morning, my phone rang, but
it wasnt a call. In recent times, i have often set any music i like
as the tone for my email, atleast my blackberry allows me to
do so. While still half asleep, i managed to end the noise by
picking up the phone grudgingly….awhhhhhh, i yawned.
Alas, i saw two new mail in my inbox and all i could do was
just sleep back again. I think i might have thought on who the
sender could be in my short dream – skyebank whom i
recently opened an account with? Could it be my dear friend
from cashbackresearch? Ohhhh who could this be sef? I cant
IN HIS OWN WORDS…

Hello scentmarlc, am an ardent reader of your blog but i
seldomly comment. Pls hide my email and kindly edit my
grammar as much as possible. My reason for the subject title
is not farfetched from the way i presently feel. I feel so empty.
Pardon my manners but i still wont reveal too much details
about my personal self. Thats the same reason i couldnt post
on your wall on fb. I grew up in an average nigeria family. We
aint too poor neither were we rich. My parents hustled and
never stop to do that even as me and my younger sister
finished has obtained our bachelor degrees. Yea, we are just
two.
My sister and i practically grew up together having been in the same class, same department in school, same chorister band in church, same this same that. Huhhhh. Did i mention we also lived together throughout my university days?? But thats because our parent didnt have much to spare. In no time, my sister got comfortable undressing while i was in the room and i practically didnt feel a thing – you know what i mean right!!!

Before long, i started having feelings for a girl in my class
during our sophormore year but my sister wont have
anything like that, she hated even the thought of it. At first i
thought my sister was just being protective but things got
worse as time passed. She would UnCloth her self and tell me
to Bleep her if that was what i was looking for outside —
whaaaaaaat?? I can hear you scream. I tried and God knows i
tried to resist and rebuke this newfound temptation but all
my effort to make her see we are gona be committing incest
fell into deaf ears. To cut the long story short, i had sex with
my sister almost every blessed night for almost two years.
Wheeeew, i know what you must be thinking right now!
I got addicted to sex big time, with my sister ofcourse but
right now, we are serving in different state. The last time she
came visiting, we just couldnt keep hands off each other. My
problem now is that, i do not have a girlfriend and i am
always feeling Hot. I hardly can stay a day without
masturbating atleast thrice. Have tried stopping several times
but i always find myself back in. Alter call? Severals. Infact i
have been to deliverance on numberless occassion but i keep
falling back into this mess. When i see a young girl, all i feel
like doing is undressing her sharply and inserting my JT. Its
that bad.

Am always feeling depressed after i must have expurged the
‘pap’ but the urge bounces back as soon as the next fine girl
passes. I recently discussed this issue with my sister and her
response shocked me. She told me in plain terms that she’s
got so addicted that she does have sex atleast thrice a day. I
probed further by asking her with whom and she simply
replied, with anybody she sees. Ohh hell no. I think we are
doomed for our incest and grave misdemeanour, pardon my
grammar.

Mr scent, please publish my story with that caption but do
not reveal my identity. I have also instructed my sister to send in her own version of the story to your mail. Maybe you can make it a series-post whereby people get to read my side
today, and my sister’s side tomorrow. We need help. I dont
even know where to start. Pray for me.

For the concluding part of the story visit http://scentmarlc./

For other stories, articles, expositions, and information visit
http://scentmarlc.
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by izuch(m): 4:32pm On May 10, 2015
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by donbenedict(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2015
72 demons at work

2 Likes

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 4:36pm On May 10, 2015
Mod kindly please move this to the front page !!!! Its urgent!!!
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 4:38pm On May 10, 2015
izuch:
are you trying to buy space!!!! I guess you are battling with demons too...

1 Like

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 10, 2015
fvck!!!! and yuck!!!
banging his own sis?
the thought alone is largely disgusting.
This guy's case dey outta range oo
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 10, 2015
Konji in some guys is so overated. did i hear u say ur sister
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by lasheez(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
This story is confidently told with lies.

2 Likes

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
scentmarlc:
are you trying to buy space!!!! I guess you are battling with demons too...

lol
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 4:41pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:
is that an advice?
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by pTomz(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2015
I respect ur deceptive tale

Bt if true

those fellows nid JESUS undecided
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 10, 2015
scentmarlc:
is that an advice?
my advice cannot stop u frm self-servcing.u self knw

2 Likes

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Basildvalour(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2015
The mistake has been made already, the deed has been done already for having felt a thing for your blood sister and couldn't resist her strongly.

Now bro, look for a bible believing church, listen, if you really want to be delivered of this, throw shame and pride into the gutters, approach the pastor of the church probably go with your sister, confess to God and tell the pastor this same story and let's see how it goes.

God Bless you!

2 Likes

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 10, 2015
There is no regret,u seem happy with it. Keep it up boy grin

1 Like

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by okiezman(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
72 demons at work

By now he's d**k go don bleach
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by kestolove95(m): 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
Pls whats d name of dix movie?
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 10, 2015
Eve tempted Adam & he fell...
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by donbenedict(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2015
okiezman:

By now he's d**k go don bleach
the sister tho. Well its d parents fault.. I won't blame them..
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:

But she seduced him into the act...
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Skanas(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2015
Dunno y ah find it hard to belive dis bullshyt.....

1 Like

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by okiezman(m): 5:25pm On May 10, 2015
donbenedict:
the sister tho. Well its d parents fault.. I won't blame them..

Parents fault for masturbating?

1 Like

Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 10, 2015
sauceny:

But she seduced him into the act...
that's d problem with u guys. guys has bn seducing ladies since d days of Eve. Mind u, I've never said a woman cannot seduce o but it is 1 in a million

ask yourself can Miss Antelope seduce a Lion to eat her in the forest? Big No, Mr Lion must do d needful or else he will go hungry. that's just d scenario. I laugh when i see them on Nairaland that a lady raped a Man
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2015
Basildvalour:
The mistake has been made already, the deed has been done already for having felt a thing for your blood sister and couldn't resist her strongly.

Now bro, look for a bible believing church, listen, if you really want to be delivered of this, throw shame and pride into the gutters, approach the pastor of the church probably go with your sister, confess to God and tell the pastor this same story and let's see how it goes.

God Bless you!

Thank you and God bless you
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
diamondtutu:
There is no regret,u seem happy with it. Keep it up boy grin

Awhhh people can be discouraging ehnnn!!!
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by SuperSuave(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2015
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:25pm On May 10, 2015
Skanas:
Dunno y ah find it hard to belive dis bullshyt.....
You dont have to spit your gut if you dont believe it.
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 7:26pm On May 10, 2015
chowlade:

that's d problem with u guys. guys has bn seducing ladies since d days of Eve. Mind u, I've never said a woman cannot seduce o but it is 1 in a million

ask yourself can Miss Antelope seduce a Lion to eat her in the forest? Big No, Mr Lion must do d needful or else he will go hungry. that's just d scenario. I laugh when i see them on Nairaland that a lady raped a Man

What an angle
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by BasseyJ(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2015
Okay
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 12:37am On May 11, 2015
kestolove95:
Pls whats d name of dix movie?
It depends on the producer... You can adapt it into a movie
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2015
BasseyJ:
Okay
Ok whaat?
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 12:39am On May 11, 2015
SuperSuave:
Really, you did this??
Re: MASTURBATION Has Become My Friendly Demon !!!!! by scentmarlc(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2015
sauceny:
Eve tempted Adam & he fell...
So?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool / My Girlfriend Always Finds It Hard To Forgive / OMG! News Presenter Strips Half Naked While Interviewing People About Hurricane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.