Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit (4837 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by Enegod(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2015
WAGAZ:
undecided

I have not done it before, should I do it to save my relationship?

Some women think they are too good to put a d*ck in their mouth. I would dump a chick for it!! angry

1 Like

Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by Enegod(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2015
ginawest:
I know aw it feels...dre r somethings u av to do in a relationship.. guys love it wen a gals suck deir rod..y not make im apy by giving im a bj
she is a wife material! cool
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by MRBrownJ: 12:47am On May 11, 2015
WAGAZ:
undecided

here are some question for you:

- you guys obviously aint having sex, how long have you been together?
- what do you do in order to quench his sexual thirst, if not BJs?
- are you willing to give him tittay/hand/backdoor job instead?
- is the r/ship worth saving?

as much as no one should be forced to do anything they are not willing to do, you have to grow into a r/ship.....and there comes a tome when you have to make the right decision into staying with someone, and therefore adapting to long term r/ship needs of your partner, or leave. it is ok to make demands but you also need to make these demands workable. no sex before marriage without helping to relieve your man (during difficult days), is a waste of time.
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by mystiqueem(f): 12:51am On May 11, 2015
I rather suck a toad!

Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by saktoy83: 8:24am On May 11, 2015
Mouth gig! Sounded like monthly gig ;DMouth gig! Sounded like monthly gig. How many gig be that dude?
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by WAGAZ: 5:01pm On May 20, 2015
thanks all
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by WAGAZ: 5:02pm On May 20, 2015
mystiqueem:
I rather suck a toad!
hehehe
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by alotofgrace(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2015
Dyt:
Rolls eyes
Looks deeper and rolls again

Tell him to go to hell
angry angry angry

Am sure u haven't passed ur REL101
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by alotofgrace(m): 5:42pm On May 20, 2015
Dyt:
Rolls eyes
Looks deeper and rolls again

Tell him to go to hell
angry angry angry

Am sure u haven't passed ur REL101 undecided
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by Dyt(f): 5:45pm On May 20, 2015
alotofgrace:

Am sure u haven't passed ur REL101 undecided

So by passing I have to do what I don't wanna do?
Psychos everywhere thinking they doing the F gender a favour
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by alotofgrace(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2015
Dyt:

I meant no hishy-bishy sis...there relationships you know are working, brighter days ahead and should be sacrifed for, on the condition that they already know what they want sha...

Its bread and beans time....join me
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by alotofgrace(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2015
Dyt:

I meant no hishy-bishy sis...there relationships you know are working, brighter days ahead and should be sacrifed for, on the condition that they already know what they want sha...

Its bread and beans time....join me. grin
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 20, 2015
WAGAZ:
undecided

Lemme guess U let him go down on U but U cant go down on him?

Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 20, 2015
mystiqueem:
I rather suck a toad!

Now dats sum sour grapes shiiit right there
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by pbs4real(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
ginawest:
I know aw it feels...dre r somethings u av to do in a relationship.. guys love it wen a gals suck deir rod..y not make im apy by giving im a bj?BTW,dats not a good rizin for im to quit angry
am cumin 4 u then.tongue
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by pbs4real(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
mystiqueem:
I rather suck a toad!
wat abt a horse
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by pbs4real(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
So wagaz,u didnt even cum bk 2 gv us tha latest update. . . . .
1.did u finally do it?sad 2.or he cal'd it quit
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by pbs4real(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Dyt:
Rolls eyes Looks deeper and rolls again
Tell him to go to hell angry angry angry
lyk ciriously
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by pbs4real(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
chowlade:
if u do it once u'll b doing it forever. it seems u lyk ur man than ur self

think about what you are prone too
Cancer
HIV and other sexual transmitted diseases
u'll have a low self esteem
kidney cirrhosis ,
hepatitis .
intestinal parasite
and other conditions
free the babe joor. . .she no get choice
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by pbs4real(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2015
Shortyy:
you mean monthly gigabyte? lmaooo.. *tears
chai! Ur dp, xo scarytongue
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
WAGAZ:
undecided

Never deny your husband Mouth Action! You should give it to him whenever he wants it. if you keep denying him, is a matter of time before another woman takes over that duty.
I said Husband o, not so call boyfriend
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by eyeon(m): 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mouth gig? So you've been giving him the other gigs?
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by godoluwa(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2015
WAGAZ:
undecided

can u allow him to chop off ear, lips & even cut off one of your leg xo dat u will not loss him? only animal puts manhood into her mouth. wtf! his zoom zoom is meant to enter only ur boom boom nd nt ur mouth. let him go if he wanna go
Re: He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit by Emilord(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2015
WAGAZ:
Mature advice pls
dey there dey find mature advice.d guy go just leave you and find mature girl. Just mouth gig and you refused?wetin go come happen if he reaches to handle your 'adazi ana'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: Ladies Can Package Ehn!!! / Advice Please: My Boyfriend Is Angry / See What My Girl Gave To Me To Eat!!!! PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.