Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan (39658 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / List Of Buhari's 36 Ministers And Their Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by efilefun(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2015
ok
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by synergycom19: 7:42pm On May 10, 2015
Because you know that they are thieves
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 10, 2015
he should persecute dem.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 7:45pm On May 10, 2015
He is only trying to stir up sentiments against the incoming govt. if their hands are clean he has nothing to worry about,he should just wait till that time abeg

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 10, 2015
Prosecuted*

I'm glad you know.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 10, 2015
If they are guilty, then they should face the music...

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by free2ryhme: 7:47pm On May 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

www.punchng.com/news/my-ministers-and-i-will-be-persecuted-says-jonathan/

The person that told us he had no shoes, he is now telling us he enjoyed Scholarship while in Schools.

3 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Pangea: 7:47pm On May 10, 2015
Story story?
Story!

Looking for sympathy again, Mr. President?

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 7:48pm On May 10, 2015
Does this man know the meaning of supreme price abi him just dey make mouth?

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by propershot: 7:48pm On May 10, 2015
He who has clean hands has nothing to fear.

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by tolexy007(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2015
I can't just stop lovin diz man. God bless u my president
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by JudgeWilson(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2015
Eyaaaa, I d pity dis Otueke man oo. You betrayed us Jonathan go and face ya struggle. Baba make sure the jail term is long. Diezani, Okonjo, Morro, Stella, Army chiefs etc all in hot soup. #Tongueout

4 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 7:49pm On May 10, 2015
Pangea:
Story story?
Story!

Looking for sympathy again, Mr. President?
exactly my thought,just like he used the i no get shoe to deceive Nigerians in 2011

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by free2ryhme: 7:50pm On May 10, 2015
Goodbye Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you have played your role, watered the soil and proved your mettle...but Nigerians sincerely were not convinced you did a good job and perhaps made a big error nominating and voting you in as its 4th democratically elected president...You will be surely missed and unmissed depending on who digs you or not...Have yourself a wonderful vacation abroad!!!!
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by seedorfg(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
Jonathan the mischeveouz clueless president that nigeria ever heard, 19days to go shar
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by codescapo(m): 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
Especially dat aunty Ngozi [color=#006600][/color][quote author=MichaelSokoto post=33607206]
www.punchng.com/news/my-ministers-and-i-will-be-persecuted-says-jonathan/[/qu
ote]
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by nduchucks: 7:53pm On May 10, 2015
My Ministers and I will be persecuted prosecuted by Buhari.

Fixed
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by film2(m): 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
Does he mean PROSECUTION because PERSECUTION is for the innocent..... I wish Jonathan and his cabinet safe journey as they move from one prison and court houses in Nigeria to another after May 29...

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 7:58pm On May 10, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Mr President, I promise you. No one will touch you because if they do.... THEN.....
if they touch him nothing will happen,I repeat,nothing go happen

6 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by saintandsinnerz: 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
doctokwus:

Mr man,d only thing that would prevent him from spending time in prison is if GMB extends to him the political immunity from 'misdeeds in office',past presidents enjoy in Nigeria.
If you are not aware,allegations of corruption have always trailed GEJ right from his days as Bayelsa deputy governor.
You don't always make sense!
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by BigElEddy(m): 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
You benefited from government free education. But during your tenure, school fees were higher than ever in the history of Nigeria. You Suck!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 7:59pm On May 10, 2015
propershot:
He who has clean hands has nothing to fear.
i wonder o
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 8:00pm On May 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

/

Talk is cheap as evidently shown in the last six years.

\
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by spiralwedge(m): 8:02pm On May 10, 2015
ionsman:
No need persecuting them. I think making Nigeria great again is paramount at the moment.

go n check, countries that would rise again need to lock up contemporary enemies of our progress.

. They have amassed enough money to continue to draw us back.
Their prosecution would serve as deterents to others.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Drone007: 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Chill, Mr. President. The #Dauradullard will of neccesity first try himself, Babangida, Abacha (posthumously), Abubakar, Obasanjo, Yar'adua (also posthumously), Ibrahim Shekau, Boko Haram, TY Danjuma, Ahmed Joda, adamu Ciroma and a long list of others before gettig to you, if he wants to waste his time giing that way; OR ELSE NIGERIA WILL BECOME INEXPLICABLY UNGOVERNABLE FOR HIM!
'Hope he doesn't even go there, for his own sake.
'Nuff said already!

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by doctokwus: 8:03pm On May 10, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

You don't always make sense!
You make sense and yet u are still in d pitiable condition Jonathan left u.I rather not make sense than have your type of sense if your type of foolishness is what sense is.

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ionsman: 8:04pm On May 10, 2015
spiralwedge:

go n check, countries that would rise again need to lock up contemporary enemies of our progress away.
I know so.But I dont want Buhari running after these evil people instead of getting straight to work.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by demantruth2: 8:05pm On May 10, 2015
Compare and contrast what Gej is saying to what Fashola said.

This Gej, till death, will always blame every other for his failures
and pull sympathy towards himself. Epic failure.
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by anwe: 8:05pm On May 10, 2015
THAT IS LEGENDRY JONATHAN MY PRESIDENT & CIC OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
BigElEddy:
You benefited from government free education. But during your tenure, school fees were higher than ever in the history of Nigeria. You Suck!!!!!
God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by ifyan(m): 8:06pm On May 10, 2015
Can somebody tell GEJ to be mindful of his words because people are watching him.

You know. .....
Re: My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 10, 2015
BigElEddy:

grin grin grin grin grin He really sucks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) / Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.